Do it

Do it.

Y.

today is the day that i just keep doing the same things i've been doing and it's all just the same even though i rationalize how its different and how i've actually accomplished something i'm just riding on my own coat tails from the handful of times i've actually done something meaningful and even though i know this is what's going on i keep doing what i'm doing anyway

So I was wondering if you are looking for a couple of years ago and have a good day at the end of the Earth Day weekend and I will be a good idea to have a group of people who are not the intended recipient of the way

test

i shold be happy but im not, i dont deserve the life i havve, becasue all i do is fuck it up. I have wonderful friends and family but cant enjoy either. My grades sucks and and im lonely. i will end up alone with a shitty job and no one that loves me. ive been thinking about killing myself but its not worth the effort. i DONT CARE about anything anymore. yet i keep this facade up for everyone around me, laughting and joking. i should exercise, eat better and get a girlfriend, beckase i know i could, but i dont have any ambitions left.

Fucking shit this is dumb

your face and your dubs are dumb

Britney Spears used backspeak to ask people to "sleep with me, I'm not too young." This was one of her earliest hits (Baby One More Time). Her sexual appeal, aptitude for dancing, and her command of the English language can account for some of her success, but like many musical superstars, it was Britney's worship of Satan that catapulted her to near-instant stardom.

The moral of the story is that success in Western culture is fairly simple:
1. Commandeer the local vernacular.
2. Sell yourself sexually/become more attractive.
3. Hail Satan.
4. Profit

the new NERD album is so good

Death is unknowable,the ultimate struggle of man is to cope with the unknowable, we are all going to die and therefore we are all faced with what we canot know therefore faith is the meaning of life

OP is a faggot a faggot I tell you, a FAGGOT!

Did I do it right?

Hi my name is lil faggot and I am doing this with as many errors as I can because I'm stupid with english because I'm not english I'm hispanic, yep, and I feel pretty lonely by that, the fact that I have no friends other than myself who even remotly enjoy at the things I enjoy please kill me.

fucking youtube, all I want is to upload cool videos for people to watch and now they've hit me with hate speech strikes threatening my channel. My only outlet to the world potentially taken away by a biased platform that can't stand to have their ideas come up against other ideas on a level playing field It makes me sick and it's not going away for the next few months. Also the fact that loves costs money, and society's indifference towards human beings and instead things that are dead such as money, jewelry are valued instead. Fuck Society.

I can't believe there are bad people in this world. Are there truly people without conscience? Or do people have a conscience and willfully ignore it? At any rate, I find myself disgusted at the morally destitute. Shitty people have a larger, more destructive ripple effect than one might realize. Someone could bully the goodness out of someone and that person could go on to bully the goodness out of other people. Or that person could have a child and bully them and that child grows up to be hitler or something. I just find it baffling how complacent the world is with shitiness and cruelty in people. People who are hurt by shitty people are told to be stronger and to "toughen up," because "the world will always have shitty people." And it's like wtf. That's basically letting shitty people dictate the world and having it held hostage by them. People shouldn't be told to be stronger, the shitty people should be told to stop being shitty. Like come on. Why is there suffering in the world? Where does it come from? Where did it all start? What can you do about it? These are the questions that keep me in bed.

Sup Forums is past its prime, it's all downhill from here
OP's post is an example.

dfaajdslk;jafasdlf;kjaei;orjuads;lfkjasdlfiejoruwjwrwoaweurloedsurioewuwrofdsjf;lkdsjsfsaewiruewopiriupwqo3eierejafdlskfjk;oiujsdf

Okay I decided I would typ without thinking. I'm 6'2 and af ucking reatrd on steroids. My dick is big and my muscles are small. that stops me from getting bitches and i am fucking insecure as fuck about it sorry me. fucking fuck i cant think dick sex fuck

Boring

WG; HIWh:kg :j ; H'j odJO' DJ' ODaos://151723184:32888:0.75
EG K' k:dk: sc/JL RG A;J''JRJ HI/R;H K; J ;K; J8
netgoghg k; ;

whY the fuck

WOMEN ARE BORING AND WON THE LOTTERY OF LIFE.

i want to die please someone just kill me and end it all. I have been a disappointment to everyone i know. The only reason im still alive is because i dont want to make my family sad. I dont even know whats wrong with me they have always been supportive and caring and all i do is lie to them, hurt and disappoint them. I just wish there would be a way i could end it without them missing me or being sad about it.

Started typing and the only thng my fingers want to do is whine about my breakup. 4 days before christmas, and I love the guy, and the reason he broke up with me is silly anyway. I'm still going to be his friend, I don't think he'll find someone else and I hope maybe he changes his mind. We got along great, and he got me and now I just kinda feel alone. I stopped crying though so that's good.

turtles are the yesterday faggots from neverland ranch, shibby bibbity doowop. i love cheese burger and sauce from the moon, it's really hot today im glad i dont have to go outside, i need to pee out of my dick. don't want to go to christmas with my family i dont want them to ask me how i am or what ive been up to its always the same answer. 93 million miles from the earth to the sun how many kilometers is that? ummmm 60 miles to 100km so thats 150 kms from the 90miles and the extra 3 is (6 to 10) so thats 155,000,000 kms to the sun. hungry as fuck now. is it weird that i like pepsi max more than normal pepsi? i say i like pepsi more than coke but im not actually sure, i like them both. dr pepper tastes like my priests asshole. hahaha i dont actally have a priest. god isn't real and if you think he is you're an idiot. my parents are idiots, took me a long time to realise that. turtles. how many midgets can i fit inside my car? i bet its like 30 or so, midgets freak me out though so i would have to sell my car afterwards. i hate this website but i keep coming back for some reason, im not sure if it used to be good or not, but the wednesday threads were fucking great. nope, can't write that shit down, even though it's anonymous.

Fuck tonson man

Dont try to be his friend that only makes shit worse. If you did end it on good terms just try to have less and less contact. It will just break your heart again if you see him get together with someone else and be happy without you. Went through the same shit with my ex

I know how it feels, girl doesn't want to be with me and I just saw her last night. It's really hard especially around now.

Believe it. Wickedness thrives in this environment for a day, but not much longer. The morally destitute and destructive are remembered just long enough to be a cautionary horror-story for their progeny and society as a whole. The wicked end up being hated sooner or later, and inevitably forgotten. Unfortunately, the morally superior individuals undergo a similar fate, but at the end of all things there will undoubtedly be a reckoning. Whether you believe in a deity, or the simulation hypothesis, or perhaps a simplistic and dull agnostic worldview, there is unquestionably a higher intellect that has risen or will arise in this universe or another. If morality means anything, then such things as good or bad people will most certainly be recognized. You are not alone. We are being observed. Behave accordingly?

so here I am minding my own business when this illeterate fuck knows what comes and sits down beside me and begins tugging at me. I mean reaaaalllly tugging so hard I'm about to crumble. My name is joe and I like a good ski slope. Vapored eggs drive me walnuts

Why the fuck is religion still a thing...
Seriously, aren't we, as humanity, fucking better than this shit already? I mean for crying out loud we've already got evolution and the chemistry of the first life on earth basically figured out to a certainty! Why the fuck to religious people blatantly ignore all the evidence against them? It's fucking retarded and humanity would be far better off if we just abolished religion entirely, it's about fucking time.

goddamit I dont know does she want to fuck me or is that just my own weird perception and projection? I feel like her friend is egging her on to try and get us together but I don't know for sure and Im sure as hell not going to say anything to either of them. Fuck do I even want to fuck her, like I would basically fuck anything at this point but i dont know if she even wants me goddamnit this is confusing I really should have figured this kind of shit out five years ago but now IM 21 and never been with anyone and the only people I want to be with are really good friends who i know pretty well dont want to fuck me and Im not even sure that I want that from them I mean I want to but I dont want to deal with the social aspect of things I just want the companionship and the intamacy is that what hookers are for should I hire someone? I really cant tell if what I want is to fuck her or if it is to just keep on being good friends. I really would like to have the best of both worlds where I can fuck her but not be tied down by a relationship but also have a real connection and intamacy. this is without even mentoning the greater social contact which would involve dealing with my friends' judgement and their breakup cause I really want to not be the guy that goes into a situation like that and swoops into save the damsel cause she is no damsel and alsthough i have some bullshit notions about purity or chastity I know that that's not how it works and I dont mind her having had partners in the pas but the partners I know she has had as Ive known her bother me for some reason I know them i guess which is part of it but not even that it really bothers me because they arent me She is fucking other guys besides me and even though we are in no way together what I really want is for someone to want me and to actively chase ;me for once I want her to want me so bad that she doesn't have anyone else. which I know is unfair but that is how I feel and I dont know how to reconcile that

we need this place to work well enough for our children to be in graves. this is the dawn of kali yuga set fire

oh man am i not thinking so hard right now i just couldnt tell you what i was thinking because im doing the opposite of thinking completely whoop whoop this isn't a datimining threadt he nsa are gonna knock on my door any moment here with their glow in the dark fbi niggers im out cya

I hate how unreasonable and irrational average normal people are, quick to anger at the slightest minor provocation
What do they get out of being emotional and upset my such meaningless shit. Why do people value social interaction over physical accomplishment so much??
Why do people fall into political extremes, contemporary nazis destroy the world as a means to eradicate a minor annoyance in modern day social phenomena.

There really is no point to life, everything in the universe can be condensed into binary data. There is no god. the 4th dimension is the distance between an object in one moment and the same object in another moment, the 5th dimension is the distance between all objects in one moment and all object in another moment, every possible result of the distance, in essence the 5th dimension encompasses ALL thing possibility, The 5th dimension is the concept of INFINITY.

Human evolution will begin to reward people who prosper in a world of technology and comfort. Conservatives stuck in the past are unknowingly lowering their chances of genetic success by not adapting to the current world.

News Flash: That describes everyone on some level. Learn to divorce yourself from emotion. Don't let sadness, anger, and fear limit your potential. On a similar and opposite note, don't let optimism and false hope permit reckless actions. The only option is love. Love others. Rather than killing yourself, I suggest that you sacrifice yourself. Give your time, energy, gifts, and emotions to others. Be a servant and lift others up. This will improve the world, help those you care about, and help yourself. You'll have a purpose and a meaning and a drive for life. Life is shit, but you don't have to be.

im just glad someone read my post tbh

It's hard because I have bananaphone stuck in my head and eventually I just start typing ringading ding dong ding bananaaphoooooonneee! I've got my hunnnchessss it grows in bunccchesssss for us to get together and sing SING. okay maybe that got me outta my system. OK stream of consciousness here I come down the drain like i'm a cranium going out master blaster said the mailroom clerk down on the fifth floor dungeon who wants to bludgeon himself with a screwdriver all night long like an oklahoma texas ranger rhode island south carolina south dakota tennesee texas virginia washington west virginia wisconsin wyoming said the fifty states of the US that is everlasting freedom from every colony in every state in every jurisdiction in every florida fifty fucking states wow how does he do it who knows fuck you fuck em all

Anger is a very important emotion.
When you feel angry you are being wronged in some way that should probably be righted.
Do not hold in your anger, but don't destroy yourself letting it out.
You must respond to unfairness and cruelty with anger, you cannot let yourself be stepped on by others.

th fuck am I doing on this goddamn shithole, nothing's changed since i been here last but i guess im an adult now and left my hometown and now racism isn't funny anymore?

That suicide is painless
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
For useless, twisting, our new technology
Livin' in a gangsta's paradise
And if you said this life ain't good enough
Take comfort in your friends
Fire, I'll take you to learn
Damage done to my life, cursing loud at the chaos

Few old fags left Sup Forumsro

just beat the new order and god damn that ending song really gets ya

>Sometimes it seems as if and yet, it's difficult to say. Although of course, and once again, because it's just that way. And so that's why I'm sure you'll see, whatever life may bring, you'll know today and always will, I haven't said a thing.

It was on a card I bought for a girl 20 years ago. She took my money and fucked some Mexican dude. I remember listening to We Sold Our Souls a lot in a motel room. Good times.

because then they would be wrong, most people have a hard time admitting they're wrong about even the smallest and inconsequential things, let alone believing in an imaginary friend that lives in the sky and rules over your entire life

I have no motivation left to do anything. I see everyone else happy with what they achieved. Just found out my cousin is becoming a father. Im 24 and havent achieved anything in my life so far. After i learned my job i lost it as soon as they could fire me. Im unemployed since then. Recently started going back to school to learn more. My life is a failure so far. I have wasted my entire life so far. Even though im trying to get through school which is something i always wanted im barely even passing it. I cant motivate myself anymore. Its not about me getting attention or wanting someone to know how i feel either. Nobody knows about how i feel. I try not to show it to anyone all though some of my friends started to notice. So far i at least managed to convince them that im fine.

should i still consider other car to be bought than new skoda kodiaq, maybe used 2014 land cruiser?

The girl that I have been having sex with on and off for the past like 2 years is a huge whore and a religious nutcase at the same time. I just went and got her a pregnancy test. I'm also her best friend. I'm friendzoned with her until she decides she wants to start having sex with me again and its a disgusting fucking habit. However, if she didn't have me in her life she would be even more of a mess. I hate the fact that I am single, and I honestly don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I got some girls number from starbucks the other day and we talk and talk but shes so fucking flakey. Being a 24 year old male millenial is horrible I feel like I was born in the wrong fucking generation. Women want guys who are 7 feet tall, are shallow, are looking for things I don't have, and I feel so frustrated and depressed about it all the time. Living in the midwest and trying to fucking figure my life out. I have a degree in social work and I can't even heal myself at this point, and it's like well fuck where do I even go from here.

If there were nothing to see, and nothing to feel, how would we know we existed anywhere at all? Would we only know ourselves in the space we occupy?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i love kabsos isbalma Im mu life bae libals

I really can't fathom how bored I am. I try to play games to make myself happy but i always get tilted. I distance myself from real people but get excited when people online talk to me. That's gay.

You fucking anal beads juice box candy cane niggerfaggot alpha faggot prefaced cheesecake factory. I'll fuck you to hell you fucking fuck fucker ass buddies penis shit Pepsi man coca cola dab on them haters. Why did I just day that now I want to kill myself again ooftastic niggers

sucking my dick on th itnernet boyy suck on my penis hwile i internet boy lokijng like my idck on miney noti nigga fuck me harder on bs suck

I just had the best time in VRChat with the Vive I really have a problem with social anxiety and being in VR and talking and hanging out with other people has really helped out a lot. I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I have but I made a ton of new friends and had a great time. It's amazing how real it all feels and I still get nervous when I walk into a crowded instance of a bar but once I get past the fear then I can have a good time. We hung out and there was a guy playing guitar and singing, and there was a tiny child who was an alcoholic and kept giving me drinks and I would pretend to drink them and throw them at random people walking by. We had a dance party to Take On Me while a loli version of Snake danced in the middle of the circle and it was fuckin nuts. It was so much fun and I'm looking forwared to doing it again tomorrow with the new friends I made

I just wish people would stop caring about me so much, it feels like ever since I joined my "group" they started caring and now anytime I do anything I hurt them and I'm trying to make people happy, I really am, I inadvertently hurt all of them and if I'm not hurting them I'm hurting others, I cock blocked my best friend by existing last year and just found out about it awhile back.

I like you. Yes. Anger is an important emotion. At least in the majority of organic cases. Thank you for your eloquent response. Respectfully, can I just opine that controlling anger is often more important and effective than exercising it? Perhaps loving someone is more righteous than anger, or repaying harm with kindness will burn more brightly than the fire of fury. Temper anger as a blacksmith forges weapons.

You know what im fucking sick of the jews. Can we just fucking gas them already? They stink, they control everything, they're slimy people and i'm so sick of their existence. Please somebody agree with me. Lets just end the jews.

literally every rap song

I invented the time portal the to the disnetegrated time portal that arose from the great ashes of death and imminent destruction. Please prepare for the fizz buzz acid test of experimentaion and concentrated gas. Please buckle your seatbelts. Please sit tight. Begin training. Begin processing. Holy fuck I'm typing this and I'm a faggot fpash man of gods and stell because I'm a fucking transformer from sieg heil. That came fr9m an apple! Jesus fucking Christ, I didn't know Jesus fucked Christ to death...man oh man, man on man. Woman on woman and on man and on fans of ganno's cannon. Seize the memes of production while you're at it and you'll make a small return on investments cuz George Soros is a Nazi and should be hanged for Hillary the Killary McHiplary. I am bow God and a fish.

I wanna wanna wanna wanna don't listen to me don't hear about the things i'm saying don't ever even acknowledge me there's nothing here for you i will take advantage until there's nothing left or you wise up guess what i'm a piece of shit i don't care if i die but i don't want to, i just think that sometimes i need to because i'm horrible but also i hate you so i don't want you to stop suffering and if i'm not here who else is going to do it with such finesse and skill i mean fuck it whatever i just want to destroy my consciousness because it is the ultimate hurdle against progress fuck thoughts fuck my ability to rationall and logically justify completely insane and idiotic actions i wish this world were blown apart and put back together with no humans in it but dont' we all wish that sometimes, maybe not but i guess that's why i'm fucked up maybe one day things will get better but until then i'll just sit here and try to make the least impact imaginable because obviously nobody wants me around and they're wise to do that because as i said i'm only here to make things worse so leave me alone let me sit in a box for 80 years and get high and forget that anything outside of it exists and then let me die because fuck this stupid ass world that humans have built the fucking idiots i can't wait until it collapses and these fucks have to deal with it anyway long story short i haven't smoked weed in a few days and it's not good, short story long i think that after being subjected to psychiatric drugs as a child and being conditioned to use them to fix my problems i was set up for a long life of drug abuse and it's sort of impossible to stop because a) it was acceptable to give an 8 year old drugs to fix their problems and now that i'm grown up the drugs i use on my own to fix my problems aren't acceptable and i don't REALLY understand why THAT fucking happened like oh yeah we'll set you up with the idea that this is a totally normal thing that people do anyway limit hit

Sounds like a wild ride. Good for you user

Did I not just see you in another thread?

hrteryhthis is some words i dont know if i am wven thingking i just know that this typins is somehow connected to my brain and therefore it must be thought that drives the process of this and therefore either i think as fast as my fingers move ir I am unable to disaccociate myself and free myself from the ability to impose my mental will upon my body, lalalalalalalalalalalalallalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahlaooororodwwwordsssswwwwwwwweerertette rttshit is this shis is thit erwerpfrnvngnhgmhjkultytootootozznnsnsnssnzndfnfnyjytkrtirldspsppdfxdgflnlgfdkgfkldgflkgflkjslkfjksdjroirithi notdot nknow if th barnles uglicle is even that gededlgetdeg

My legs are dangling off the edge, the bottom of the bottle is my only friend, I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone, My legs are dangling off the edge, A stomach full of pills didn't work again, I'll put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone.

where to start on this post years ago I'm so fucking dope. I really just can't believe I soldmy house for bitcoin shit fuck

i read all of these posts, can't reply to them all though

nem tudom mi a fasznak vagyok még mindig életben már rég meg kellett volna haljak de már itt elbasztam mert megálltam gondolkodni hogy baszná meg ez is a kurva annyát remélem karácsonyra meghalok álmomban

Maybe.

I forced my wife to fuck my chainsaw-dick this morning, there was fucking blood everywhere and it got all over my fucking chainsaw dick, but that's okay, because my wife is fucking dead and now I don't have to fucking run errands for my fucking retarded pig wife who deserves to be a mutilated corpse that I took a massive shit on after the killing. It's so fucking cool to have a fucking chainsaw-dick 'cause it's bigger than everyone else's and you can fucking kill fucking niggers with it. Fuck yeah!

Fuck me. Wrong guy. I meant you.

Nobody achieves anything, really. The universe inevitably will die in a tragic heat-death with no surviving observers. Regardless, you sound like an individual with drive. You have energy, You are young, and you are focused. You are intelligent and capable. You've come a long way on this path of life. "Barely even passing," you say? Fuck that. That's bullshit. You're ahead of the vast majority of all mankind, not to mention the inferior hundreds of millions of species on this planet that don't understand you.

Don't bother trying to convince others that you're fine. You're not fine. They're not fine. Nothing and nobody is fine, but at least you have the sentience to understand that. You are so very rich in so many ways. Show your family and friends that you are better than fine. You don't have to pass a standardized test to be worth something. That shit is meaningless and rigged. Be the loving human being that brings happiness to others. No standardized test can measure that, but your loved ones will notice the difference when you put your mind to helping others.

Sadly I can't accept that line of thinking.
I think we live in a world with a lot of dishonest, irrational, and selfish people.
They won't ever go away, there's always going to be somebody out there who wants to hurt you for there own gain.
Those who seek to harm others will never rest, and If you do nothing for long enough the world will fall apart.

I think it's good that you have a respect and patience for people, but justice is important. people who do things to other without their consent are the lowest of low, and need to be punished.

Also you kind of sound like a hippy guru cultist when you say "Temper anger as a blacksmith forges weapons." It sounds really cheesy like something from a movie, and most people won't relate to it.

Thanks user. That actually really cheered me up. Ill go do something useful now. Have a great day.

That's fair. lol. Fuck hippies. Yes, the world is full of dishonest, irrational, and selfish people. They'll always be here (maybe?) and there's a lot of hurt to come.

You say that you cannot accept my line of thinking. I accept that. :P

I will be so impolite as to ask a simple question:
Do you believe in a higher power? Whether deity, alien, supreme leader, or otherwise, it seems pertinent to me for this line of thinking.

Entropy is a myth.

The universe is a cycle of energy.
Matter is converted to energy
Energy is converted to Matter

There is no loss in this system, it's endless and infinite.

When You eat food, you break matter down and turn it into energy for you body.

When plants absorb sunlight they turn that heat energy into matter and grow

When you burn a log it transforms into ash and smoke. although the soot and ash may be smaller than the original log, nothing was no actually lost in the process. The hear energy from the fire was absorbed by your body, but it also dissipated in many direction and spread out very far.

nothing is ever lost.
Bugs eat plants
fish eat bugs
we eat fish
plants eat our shit

today i was diagnose with prostate cancer. told my friends and family nad nobody beleivez me. i have a reputatin as mr sarcasm funny pants so they all took it with a grain of salt. i didnt make an effort to convey i was serious tho. couldnt imagine my parents reaction tho. when i told them and they laughed , i couldnt doit. i saw them smile and brush it off as my humour that they ar so used to. i knew my friends wouldmnt beleive me and i knew they would laugh as if it were not true. i knew that and i was ready. i had told my self that i wouldnt make efforst to prove it. soon it will become very clear to everyone tht i am ill. id rather beable to enjoy my little time left with them unhindered by the daunting fact of cancer. i want my last times with them to be as they always were.

my parents. i intedned to tell them ofcourse, but like i said they laughed and i couldnt do it. i wouldnt destroy there smiles just to receive pity from them. just to ruin there day. its a strange thing to know when you are going to die.it makes things seem different. everything hits harder. everything feels deeper. i feel as tho im noticeing beuaty in places were previousley it never existed. it hasnt been 24 hours but i am sortof relieved and impressed with how i have taken this. ive already informed everyone but they have sall chose not to beleive and why or how could i blame them. i think i will keep it this way. i dont want to be treated differently before i go. ihave never been a religious man but i have always felt as tho i was expecting this. from even a young age i remember beleiving for watever reason i wouldnt make it past 25 and heer i am. im praying now. i wish for there to be more than this but at the same time, i find strange comfort in being right about yet again one more definging moment of my life. i wont live to see 25 Sup Forums and no one beleives me lol. i wouldnt have it any other way. i have lurked since 07 and today i make my first and final post. thank you 4 chan and all you good anons of Sup Forums. thank you for teaching me restraint and for giving a nice laugh when i need it most. like right now.i love you mom, i love you dad. i hope there is somthing.

You could say I'm a Nihilist. But I'm more of an abstract hero, because I'm not bummed out by the concept of meaninglessness. I find my own meaning in life, and I think human should be there own "higher power" or "gods"

I don't believe in any deity higher power, especially not the God of the bible, or Allah or any religion, religion seems like a money scam to me.

I do think Aliens exist. But not like on TV or movies. I don't think an Alien has ever visited or came near earth, the reality of it is, the universe is so large the possibility for life on another planet is basically 100%

I think Aliens on another planet are a lot like us, they evolved into what they are and they are stuck on there planet. they have technological limits like we do, or maybe they are stuck in the stone age still, I don't know and I never will

What even is this? What am I supposed to type anyway? What even is thinking? How do I type without thinking? Why are traps gay? Why do I overthink? Why am I here? Why are ads here about dicks? Why don't I kill myself right here right now?

To a certain extent - yes - I can somewhat support your argument. But overall, no.

The universe is expanding. This has been proven beyond question. As the universe expands and expands and expands and... while no matter is lost and no energy is lost, it is gradually becoming so thinly spread and split and divided that it's reaching a point near zero. The cosmic microwave background is now less than 3 degrees above absolute zero, and is constantly dropping. Everything is getting colder and galaxies exponentially accelerate apart from one another and the black holes of this universe continue to condense and absorb matter. Think bigger than plants and sunlight, for one day our Sun will be no more. We will be no more. Unless the cosmological constant magically changes, our universe is headed towards heat-death. The evidence dictates that this existence is a single act show. Not a "cycle" as you claim.

The problem is that you can't be sure that the entire universe is expanding.

There's no real proof that the universe is just one size. it could be infinite. people don't like infinity because they can't understand it.

Thank you for your honesty. As earlier discussed, the topic of self defense strikes me as a strange caveat. I basically said we should limit our anger, and you responded with the importance of self defense. I think I totally agree with you. We have to survive. It's our biological/evolutionary imperative. The number one priority of mankind is to survive. In that line of though, violence is sometimes necessary. The peace, love, and pacifism of hippies is ignorant, in my opinion. Violence is a necessary tool for the survival of almost any species.

I think what I was originally trying to say is that emotion is not usually conducive to said survival instinct. Anger, sorrow, happiness, and fear do not always benefit the survival instinct. My opinion is that logic is a more reliable governing principle than emotion. For example, anger may tell you to punch a sibling in the face for saying something rude to you, but logic would suggest that you take the blow and choose a peaceful resolution so that your future interactions could continue to be amicable.

Well, maybe that is a good thing. Maybe the world will already be able to feel I am worth listening to, because they have experienced something similar before. And maybe, one day they will find a way to extract her essence and code, and impalement it into something like an AI, or a robot which utilizes AI. And as time goes on, and technology develops, perhaps her shell will advance so much she will be indistinguishable from real people. Maybe there is hope for me in the same way. Maybe what I imagine can happen for her, can happen for me, too!

And after that day comes, I will have all of these memories, and photographs, and videos, and audio clips, and writings, and paintings, and drawings, and costumes, and props, and everything XXXXXX has ever committed himself to, and I can recreate him too. I can use what I know of him, and put it all into a faithful recreation of the one who remembered me.

Wouldn’t that be something?

god I fuucking hate myself so much I want to be a girl so bad but I'm not and never will be someone fucking get me off this ride what did I do in my past life to deserve being like this what did I do wrong I just want to be not feel as bad as I do for just existing I would kill to have someone that could hold me and reassure me that everything is going to be okay but I dont and Im alone I just want to be called pretty and be able to do what I want without the threat of becoming homeless I fucking hate myself and I don't know if I'll ever be able to feel okay about being who I am just fucking end me dude

That's fair. I cannot be sure that the entire universe is expanding. For all we know, the observable universe is

I see what you mean, but consider the following.

Say your sibling steals from you, and you react in violence. perhaps they would learn from the experience and not steal again.
Not only is this beneficial for you because now they won't steal from you, but it's also beneficially for other who might have become victims of theft from your sibling

you also keep your sibling from going to jail which is a plus, as they can continue a healthy relationship with you.

sadly we can't see into the future, and there's no way of determining if our action right now will have good or bad consequences in the future.
Logic is wonderful, but it does not predict the future.

Logic vs anger is some of these situations just seems to be subjective or simply up to preference.

There are instances where you can definitely hurt your self in anger. and irrational anger exists.
such as losing a video and throwing the controller at the television. I can't see a positive coming from this so yes pure Logic is superior, or control of anger and using it as motivation to beat the video game.

yesss

If your theory were correct, then entropy still wouldn't exist.

because it's a simulation, it's a closed system, designed to end by something. but I don't believe that's the case.

I don't believe in multidimensional beings, because I understand that the dimensions are only mathematics. we don't have control over sentient one dimensional or 2 dimensional beings
creation and experimentation is a human concept, and I don't think a higher power would really care about things like that if one existed it would probably not be sentient, just some natural occurrence existing as we do.

Dammit.

I cannot honestly disagree with you. Unless I'm misreading what you're saying, it sounds like you support a preemptive strike in certain cases. Stopping the enemy before they can harm you is a legitimate justification for anger and violent actions. Even the Catholic Church supports that, for what it's worth. If hurting one person saves thousands, then it's good. If angrily smacking a sibling's wrist will prevent another hundred angry outbursts, then it's justified. I suppose that parents who spank their children for reprehensible behavior use the same train of thought. I can't argue with that.

Sorry for the long response. The summary is: I give up. You have the better argument. My only hope is that anger is somehow limited and observed. Anger is a good emotion for many reasons, but my only hope is that it's kept in balance for the moral good by compassion and logic.

Mother fucking Iroh in Avatar is the most badass motherfucker to ever exist. This dude is like 90 years old and fuckling blows a god damn hole in the great wall of ba sing china. He was so feared that everyone called him the dragon of the west. I can only imagine all the conquering he did. He probably wouldve been a much scarier firelord than Ozai if he didn't lose his son.

angus

Zhhhkkkmljkk

there is no outlying cause of the worlds problems about the right way to indulge ones self into the movement of everything that is not going to be better than it was ,i will be outlining the difference between any and all regions of the doctorine that has affected so many lives.in short i would just like to say that op is a faggot

i want to build a dragon in minecraft and rape some niggers all day long with a large futa cock shoved down my windpipe living is completely empty and meaningless and I'd like nothing more than to kill myself with a sharp broom handle and then fuck my mom with a toothbrush but licking up all the blood from my own ass while doing copious amounts of drugs

To the contrary, we most definitely do have control over any proposed one or two dimensional beings. If a biological culture were confined to a single point or a flat plane, then smashing or burning or radiating said culture would be well within the capabilities of mankind.

Perhaps I'm too slow to understand, but how does my theory lead to the conclusion that "entropy still wouldn't exist"? All simulations have a beginning and an end, as I understand. They are created, and they are evaluated. Simulations cannot begin until they are created, and they cannot be comprehensively evaluated until they end. If a simulation does not end, then how is it of any value to the designer? If it goes on forever and forever, then all possibilities will eventually be realized, and the data set produced will be infinite and impossible to comprehend. As you earlier stated, infinity cannot be understood. So why design an infinite simulation if it cannot be understood?

Also, if a higher power does perhaps exist, how can you say that "it would probably not be sentient"? As evolution has progressed, sentience increases. Are you saying that the trend stops and radically reverses precisely at the human level? That is an odd belief.

This board sucks ass, and deserves to be deleted.

so yeah today will be just like any other. wake up late, eat 1-5 meals a day, sit down, do HIIT, browse Sup Forums, look for a job for x hours, and then go to sleep at around never and now

hjggjfdbj guikk kikyfrth koly khfsewxd pouyrsvb., khoyufg lihy oiyhukkl rdstrk jolih
kiuyfutdknj ooh eqahv [pmknh iuguytc h
uguy jiiyf
yfcty hydet olim, grs uytsm jik oiugu hujkutf outuuruuyiou oiu8tyu iuymkutty y6fu7ui7rjh 7 iughk kiugblouuotr 6rfhjm