Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeOJotFpMUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tranny with cute hair

why? ...no

I'll vouch for him when the manlet genocide arrives

He probably has the most in common with Sup Forums of any indie artist kek

Trepanated Earth is the best opening to anything I've ever heard

Ariel is actually an eclectic music archivist though and doesn't listen to generic Sup Forumscore/ and pitchforkcore

Legend

he actually has a prettier face than Grimes

>eclectic music archivist
what did he mean by this

i love him already

I meant more the self-loathing and insulting/unapologetic personality. Except he doesn't do it anonymously and he actually makes beautiful things.

I mean he's a record collector and listens to obscure Ethiopian synthpop

Wrinkly kurt cobain

That apple looks tasty, that's the only nice thing i can say about this weirdo i have never heard about.

He has a decent pretty genuine seeming What's in my Bag worth scoping.
youtube.com/watch?v=jeOJotFpMUY

I can feel you Ariel

How do I live the Ariel Pink lifestyle?

Live in Echo Park / Highland Park / Beverly Hills, become an eccentric methhead and frequent acid user, become famous enough so that you can use your indie cred to endlessly sleep around, chainsmoke cigarettes, constantly listen to Amon Duul II

It's a mix of jewish ancestry, Los Angeles, Cal Arts, low self-esteem, drugs and old pop records

I have all that except the Jewish ancestry

Ariel?

Damn, you kinda need that one....

Yeah it's arguably the biggest part of the chemical equation...without it you are just another white artist....

I check a lot of these boxes, but have no musical talent.

perez hilton makes music now?

Mad pop genius.

GREATEST OF ALL TIME

His last album was very enjoyable

BASED Ariel

He makes other losers feel better about themselves. Case in point - this thread.

I heard some dude stabbed a toddler to death near his practice space in DTLA. I wonder if they caught the wrong guy and it was AP the whole time.