Drawthread

Drawthread
Shameless repost, for the other thread was informative.

Draw Thread - Angles
>Take or give request
>Interact or roleplay with others
>Threadly reminder that you can always git more gud
>Don't be afraid to try drawing a request yourself
>New Drawfriends are ALWAYS desired

TOOLS:
systemax.jp/en/sai/ (PaintTool SAI, ¥5400, nearly all drawfags use it)
clipstudio.net/en (Clip Studio Paint Pro, $49.99, also sorta popular)
medibangpaint.com/en/ (MediaBang Paint, Freeware)
krita.org/ (Krita, Freeware)
firealpaca.com/en (Firealpaca, Freeware)
sketchbook.com/ (Sketchbook, $30/year or free version, often used on mobile)

RESOURCES:
(IC Sticky w/ Drawing Guide for Beginners link)
drawabox.com/ (Learn to Draw)
alexhays.com/loomis/ (Loomis)
If you don't know where to start, start with 'Fun With A Pencil'. Loomis is a meme for a reason.

FIGURES and REFERENCES:
quickposes.com/pages/random
artmodeltips.com/poses/
eggazyoutatsu.net/eng/atarichanDrawer.html
posemaniacs.com/
artprompts.org/ (Art Prompts)

TABLET:
reddit.com/r/stylus/wiki/index (List of Tablets)
Intuos Draw/Art (formerly Bamboo) is fairly cheap and solid ($64/$79 USD Amazon)
Ask a Drawfriend

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Chemy6iFC5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saving you from danger the second time today already ...
(and a color ref of your oc would be cool or just tell me a little bout it ... i want to draw colors...)

Do you mind my copying this? It was very nice resource gathering.

request?

aaaaaa, one moment, ill slap them on something i did earlier so its quicker to show

A retro robot dancing.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

I can, But I don't know how much good it'll do since i'll probably be out by the end of the thread.

I got it tho.

Thanks.

Is it just my idea or people around here prefer flat brushes? Is it better for a webcomic vibe or what?

its good for depth when sketching so it doesn't look like chicken scratch

probably best for fast

It's really good for putting out bolder sketches. Plus, it's great as a tool for blocking in colors for paintings.
ye ye.

hope you get used to drawing faster so you can interact more. I like your stuff

nice thx!

ive gotten really slow lately since i haven't had time to draw in months, speed will pick up again eventually, i hope.

>good for depth
Please elaborate

>bolder sketches
hmm I guess that makes sense, but what's the purpose of bolder sketches usually?

>great as a tool for blocking
Without a doubt, that's great.

>Please elaborate
look at the difference between the quick strokes and the multiple strokes like around your lumpy head, it gives off the general feel of shape and volume on the lines that you took longer to form

so like line weight?

Overall, it serves for a more uniform presentation of a drawing. Plus the clash of negative and positive space is more pronounced, making it more appealing to the eye.
With flatbrushes, It's easier to cover areas in black, the thicker the outline, The more depth it's said to have. Playing around with the line thickness can really make a drawing look more powerful.

Idk what to put in the back space here ^^^ thoughts

for the most part it can be related to that yes, other than it being a nice visual, it helps give a clearer view to what shape something should actually be from intersecting strokes

it also makes it easier to paint over or line depending on your color style

request from last thread
>The kind of lewd that shows what you look like after you've been spanked 8 times

also hi thread

>hi thread
no the thread is low

totally worth it ... you didnt plan to keep that hoody anyways, right?

Just gotta get in the practice of dropping details and not (I assume) worry about perfecting things for this place of all places. Just make sure to keep that here and separate from your actual drawing habits.

Otherwise, if you want to just get faster at pumping out higher quality, that'll take a whole lot of practice and dedication. In that case, all power to you, but I'd still recommend at least experimenting with faster throwaway sketches, to get comfortable with popping out shit drawings, if I'm making sense

Taking requests?

yes depending on what they are, and i'm pretty busy atm so it might take me a while to deliver

What are you okay with drawing

>t-that was.. all just a plot to steal my hoodie

>but I'd still recommend at least experimenting with faster throwaway sketches, to get comfortable with popping out shit drawings, if I'm making sense

i understand this, but.. these are my fast throwaway sketches at this point, trust me, if i wasn't so rusty..

I'll have to dwell on all this. Coming from so much time of pencil and mechanical pencil this is a lot to work on. Gonna take some time to get used to it, but I can sense something just clicked. Not sure exactly what. Might be on the verge of a breakthrough!

Also just realized that in 3 hours gotta be up for work lmao. Cheers everyone, and thanks for the help!

glhf

i mostly do sfw stuff but i draw some lewd things when i'm in the right mood.

no dicks though

Window crayons are for only the most elite artists

>What are you okay with drawing
Hold the phone, I recognize that exact same sentence.

Is this the scatfag?

its a good thing i'm a loser and keep my weeb clothes handy

you too

well ... there are a few nice things this plot achieved ...
and you still have your pants ...
oh ... oh ... let me get a hand fan ...

rate my minecraft communism utopia character

>.gif
for what purpose?

bmp didnt work :(

just like communism

communism works great in minecraft, just have to put it on creative mode ;)

>diamond pickaxe
not a true communist

i.. i think i should run

C-COLD you s-stop that

Or here
Fuckin noice
Thanks wintergreen
Good shit!

no...
embrace her

I didn't even get to say goodbye.

How do I draw on an iPad? Do I use an app, or remote desktop into my computer and run photoshop or sai or something on it? It's an older one so I can't run abode illustrator draw on it.

inb4 get a real tablet

im glad you like it c:
haven't taken very many requests yet. still new around here

only niggers use normie emojis.

what kinda pick would a real commie use?

You'll go far im sure if you're still doing requests how about one where you have vibs taped to your nipples (2 each with your nipple between them) and your clit (3 if them )

>monster
im sure you wont find anyone more innocent than me in these threads!
i will show you next time ... because now i g2g. have a good one

You seem surprised

uhm.. i don't think that she interested in the hug.

?

aww okay

stone or iron
Stone if still trying to survive, because it costs almost nothing but still beats the useless wooden pick in all aspects.
Iron if your comrades and you don't have to worry about food anymore. Iron is superb and can mine everything needed, and it's very cost efficient, too.
Mining with a diamond pickaxe is just selfish and shit.

she evolved into jojo soviet man

but what else would you use diamonds for?

cutting glass to steal more diamonds

Did Leyla leave forever?

Can someone please give Trump some sharingan/rinnegan boruto facetats (or any facetats) and maybe some scars?

Would really appreciate it.

communists don't go after diamonds. They embody the capitalist scourge

Anyone got tips on how to git gud with sketchbook basic on my iPad?

Ps I use a stylus

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

Draw lots

I know that lol, but which pens or whatnot should I use etc

I'm not saying commies don't need diamond picks, they obviously do for mining obsidian.
But a commie doesn't have his own diamond pick goddammit, they have them in a community chest and use them only in organised mining operations.
Also they need diamonds to display wealth of the community and to craft enchantment tables and music boxes.
But other than that I would like to point out that diamonds have few uses.

thank you for this explanation of what to do with diamonds in a communistic system in minecraft.
drawthreads are blessed.

experiment to find out
I know this seems dismissive, but you'll learn better that way instead of having someone tell you

thanks rhone

you are welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=Chemy6iFC5o
I love listening to jet set radio music, it is so good

That's super cool.

no problem friend, thanks for waiting. a lot came up!
heheh thanks man ^_^

taking one more request at my digression

a ridden knight resting

when you say ridden, you mean exhausted?

I mean he has a horse, sorry, I'm german so english isn't my mother tongue.

ahh, I'm sorry, I'm actually the opposite. born in Germany and raised in america!
In any case I'm not exceptional at drawing horses but I'll do my best!

ok thanks

but is easy?

sorry, I am actually pretty bad. I'm too sleepy to draw properly. ^_^I'm happy to have met you though. I hope you have a nice holiday season!

Why not make him both ridden and ridden~?

boring

well besides I'm not lewd or clever enough, my nightly headache is coming on ^_^;
but I always love your work, maybe you can fill in for me!
goodnight

Ugh, I hope your head clears up soon, good night!

thank you! I'm sorry I'm not very entertaining
I hope you get good rest as well, whoever you are ^_^

Wow, that's nice :D
you too, merry whatever!

here you go

Not exactly what i askes for
But still vary nice!
Thanks again for another great delivery!!!
You're doing great!
*high fives*

fuck my bad haha, just read it again.

you still owe me some action you tease!!

Post something already you faggots