I quit smoking and started drinking for a job that pays $22/hr, that said they'd hire me 4 months ago. Worth it...

I quit smoking and started drinking for a job that pays $22/hr, that said they'd hire me 4 months ago. Worth it? Or should I smoke again and find something else?

Just smoke and keep the job. I don't get it.

Who do you work for? The CIA?

If you want to ever be a boss in life you have to get away from the cock sucking.

Weed is cool until it gets in the way of bettering your life. You could feel high for a few days, or, you know, you could live better off for a few years.
Pretty easy decision if you ask me.

Bettering your life isn't sucking your bosses dick for a lame job and an extra penny.

If you're at 22$ an hour you aren't winning in life anyways.

If everything is worth it for the extra buck you might as well become a whore.

A steel mill that would probably be shit work. I think you answered my question.

are you currently working there or have they not hired you yet?

On the call list to be hired

if they dont drug test, keep smoking ifi t doesnt hinder your working ability.
Also drinking is fucked to do on a daily basis because it fucks with your sleep and daily routine way more than weed.

Sounds like a potential brain tumor waiting to happen.

Yeah, and then you'll have to use a ton of weed.

What a trade off.

>better not smoke any doinks on your days off of work kiddo ;)

seriously these people need to take a hike. find a job that doesn't care, there are plenty now. better than working around people hopped up on booze, tobacco, and prescription drugs.

i'd rather take the risk of growing weed illegally than work a miserable job a long time to be honest.

>Bettering your life isn't sucking your bosses dick for a lame job and an extra penny.
Tell that to the billions of people on their hands and knees sucking on their bosses tits for the money that gives them the will to live my dude
get a reality check
OP is posting on an anonymous imageboard asking if he should use drugs or not right now, just to put things in perspective here
what kind of fantasy world are you living in

or just use fake piss and don't tell them.

I 100% agree, they do mouth swabs which are easy to pass from what I hear

What do you do for money?
I’m 30 and I’m grtting paid $10/hr

"hopped up on booze and tobacco"

I dont think you know how either of those affect people.
And good luck finding any place where theres no one using prescription painkillers and muscle relaxers.
You yanks have a serious problem with pharma pills.

billions of people don't do that you fucking retard.

people move up and better themselves and get better jobs with bosses who don't shove a dildo in and out of your ass.

better yet be your own boss, cunt.

Also, a lot of people are dumb and either get a couple of girlfriends pregnant at 20 years old or marry a demanding wife at 22 who demands more and more babies and a bigger house, nicer car. not my fault you're stuck early for being dumb.

How wealthy are your parents?

honestly what the hell are you talking about, don't act like you euros aren't drowning in drugs, and your drugs are really shit quality too, no wonder your teeth are rotten.

my parents are average middle class.

>billions of people don't work jobs they don't want to work
you lost all credibility at that point

you're just projecting now

eurocucks have the best MDMA/speed/coke honestly
and im pretty sure the rotten teeth is a UK thing

no you're projecting because you literally do ANYTHING for a job and have never said fuck you i quit once in you're life because you're a god damn pussy

just admit you wear your mom's panties and shove her dildo up your ass

also coke and speed are gay fucking drugs, and ecstasy shrinks your balls, makes your prostate bigger - basically making you gay.

i'll take our top notch weed over your gay teeth rotting cut to shit drugs.

you think your coke is better than coke in california by the god damn border? god your idiocy is beyond belief. fucking eurotrash morons.

and you'll be crying soon, if not already

> if you are making $22 an hour you aren’t winning at life anyway
Says the faggot who probably sucks his bosses dick for less

Weed is for niggers. Pretty sure you never tried coke or extasy if you are saying stupid shit like that.

Here's your mouth. Now go see that shit-tier NHS dentist

>talks shit on weed
>advises people to use hard drugs

Honestly just from my perspective I'd simply stop. When I smoke weed I'm the least productive piece of shit I can be. But at least it's fun. And if they do drug tests by all means stop. Life without it ain't bad and I still smoke on occasions with friends. Don't let some petty shit get in the way of you moving up in the world. I stopped smoking and I grinded the shit out of school to transfer to the University I want. Am I gonna get baked to living shit this weekend? Hell yeah! Am I gonna get fucked after college starts again? No, I have responsibilities now.

stay mad player, stay sober for that trash-tier job you work at that all goes to bills.

I've done mdma opiates and benzos aside from weed

that's because you smoke garbage

"No!"

I’m an American retard.

You can use hard drugs without a problem as long as you aren’t a faggot that does them all the time.

YOu do realise we have by far the best synthetic drugs world wide right?
Weed is generally amazing in the balkans and close to the netherlands.
And if you dont know what im talking about with the painkiller/opiate epidemic you are a clueless retard.

Hey pssst. Euroweed is even better than Cali weed.
I had both.

bullshit, what do you smoke, UK Cheese? Rofl

What a fucking joke. Probably named after the grower got some PM on his Trainwreck.

The problem is hard drugs have the effect of slowly turning you into the homosexual that you currently are.

Yeah, couldn’t compare to the highs you get in Sunday school huh?

so i jus woke lads and i'm like d-duuuuude w-w-w-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!11111111111111 MFROTFLMAGDMFAO

>If you're at 22$ an hour you aren't winning in life anyways.

With OT thats 50K a year. The average for a 2 person US household is around that. Thats pretty fucking good shit for brains