Celebs Vow To Move to Canada If Trump Wins

Celebs Vow To Move to Canada If Trump Wins

Is this a good thing or bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=gRNbtE5KpF0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU
youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They will never do it, since then they would have to find something new to bitch about.

Good

don't know which thing it is but I know two things I wouldn't mind stuffing my face in right now

Why not Mexico?

ikr

Jokes on them i'm replacing them.

Beaners don't even want to live in Mexico. Thats how filthy that place is.

not at all.
It'll lower housing prices if celebs move.

please go now...don't wait

STAY IN AMERICA REEEE

There needs to be a hashtag to shame them for their privilege and racism #IsMexicoNotGoodEnough

what qualifies someone as a celebrity now I barely know any of these people

>a bunch of liberals move away

Fantastic.

Someone post the picture, because those are the same fucks that supported the venezuelan economic plans that turned the country upside down.

cunny

Friday, January 20
Inauguration Day 2017

***Breaking News***
Massive herpes outbreak strikes Canada
News at 11

Sorry. We're full of whiny Liberals.

Greenland has some space. Send them there.

This.

Canada will welcome them with open arms.

LOL Always Canada and never mexico. They spill meat on the penis.

FUCK YOU WE'RE FULL

Why not Middle-East, Africa or Mexico

Pedowood exodus when

NO WE WONT ALL IMMIGRANTS NEED TO FUCK OFF

really makes you think

THEYRE NOT COMING HERE FUCK YOU

have fun with Whoopi Goldberg.

>They spill meat on the penis.
I don't know what this means but it's funny as fuck

How many people swore to Allah they'd move to CA if Obama won??...........and here we are

good

Yeah, and for some reason they all want to go to Cape Breton.

Hope you Maritimers have fun with that.

I love Whoopi
youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU

SEND THEM TO MEXICO

This to be honest family

MOVE TO MEXICO

>They spill meat on the penis.

Because they're racists.

WHY ARE THEY NOT MOVING TO MEXICO???????

Very, very, very good. The most hardcore leftists will actually start deporting themselves. The country will improve over night.

Pathetic attempt to stay relevant in the media. Liberals somehow equate worthless hacks as important figures in our nation.

bad?
kill urself ma man

>Trump becomes president
>shitskins are physically removed
>libshit SJWs self-deport to canadistan

what a time to be alive

>He knows

I wish CA had that much wealth relative to the USA, I would seriously move there in a fucking heartbeat.

Move to the NW Territories and fuckin chill.

>move to the Mississippi of the North
Yeah good luck

Then Trudeau gets crowned Grand Emperor of Weedistan.

Its like bear that scratches ass. But its penis

It's a good thing. We don't need to bullshit Lena Dunham, Whoopi Goldberg or Jon Stewart pedal.

FUCK MEXICO I HATE THOSE STUPID SPICS SO MUCH EVERY SPIC NEEDS TO BE THROWN INTO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
LEAVE A FEW FOR THE ZOOS OF THE WORLD AND THATS IT

>celebs
They ruined the US why not go to Canada and ruin it next?

>Americunt moving en masse to Canada
>going to speak english and make french language extinct in Canada

Well, i'm not a #Hillarymissile ...

That's okay if you want to move up there desu senpai, we need people up there but all these stupid cunts just move to Toronto or Vancouver and it's driving property prices insanely higher even New York City doesn't have as high average costs

This is a guide on how to move to Canada if Trump becomes the President.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

Good riddance, I'm sick of celebrities.

>Its like bear that scratches ass
The only thing to make this 10/10 is if you were Russian

WHO HERE MOVING TO AMERICA FROM EUROPE?!

FUCK YOU I MADE SOME NIGGER DEMOCRAT WHO MOVED HERE BECAUSE AMERICA OS RACIST CRY I DONT WANT YOU CUNTS HERE FUCK OFF!!!!!

And literally nothing of value was lost.

Yeah its a pity they're shoped...

can we have like an exchange program?

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I live in Soldotna AK, so, NW Territories would not be that much of a difference.

This sort of shit happens every time a Republican is poised to win something or a Conservative cause is in the lead.

Most won't do it. Some will and then move back eventually. But regardless who cares? Are they going to stop trying to make money off American consumers? I don't think so.

Why don't they move to Mexico? It's closer to Hollywood than Canada.

But seriously, who fucking cares where they live? They could move to Switzerland right the fuck now and no one would care.

It's bullshit

Don't let my cock invert your ass on the way out.

What do you mean? If Trump wins, 11 million people are going to Mexico.

I FUCKING CARE CANADA IS NOT A DUMPING GROUND FOR FUCKING COMMIE CALISHITIAN "CELEBRITIES" THEY NEED TO FUCK OFF IF THEY DIDNT HAVE 10 MILLION BODY GUARDS
IM FUCKING TRIGGERED WHEN IS TIFF I NEED TO TELL THESE CUNTS TO FUCK OFF FROM MY COUNTRY!

What's up with these people? Only love your country when it's convenient for you?

40*

I forgot to say if they didn't have 10 million body guards id go knock their dumb cunt Yankee asses out and show them a nice warm welcome from a true Canadian

4 nigs 2 jews 2 dikes
that almost makes us even for then giving us justin bieber

Because here we have REAL problems

We send you a nigger hating Bieber and you send this garbage to us? Fuck off

>Multiculturalism done right

Eh, plenty of hot chicks out there.

I guarantee not a single one will go through with it when they find out their entire net worth is taxed upon migrating at 35%. No free rides in Canada.

Al Sharpton vows to move to Canada? Don't see how that could possibly hurt Trump.

Really? I didn't know that. So I guess the Chinaman still have to pay the head tax

good, celebrities are cancer

35% of 0 is 0.

>all of them are completely worthless pieces of shit except for Samuel L. Jackson
Top kek, do they seriously think that people will be upset if they move to Canada?

Do those people not realize that they're basically backing his campaign with bs like that?

Everyone hates whiny bitches that can't lose.

Probably not. Even Jackson, who I like, is someone I wouldn't care about because he'll still be doing movies and shit.

Baldwin said the same in 2000. Where is he now ? "Take their money don't take mine "

When have celebs ever contributed anything to society?
You could argue they pay taxes, but all rich people pay expensive lawyers to exploit tax loopholes. Celebs are poison and parasites in society.

They're racists and xenophobic

>Celebs Vow To Move to Canada If Trump Wins
Why not Mexico?

THE HEAD TAX NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK THESE KEK LEADERS ARE FUCKING USELESS EVERY SINGLE POO IN LOO AND CHINAMAN IN CANADA EVEN THEIR DESCENDANTS WHO HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE FOR 200 YEARS NEED TO PAY THE HEAD TAX IT SHOULD BE 90% OF YOUR INCOME IF YOU MAKE OVER 100 THOUSAND A YEAR AND IF NOT IT SHOULD BE 99 THOUSAND DOLLARS

They need help moving? I can get a truck.

Samuel L. Jackson is such an uppity nigger

Always on the front line of some retarded political statement

Even if they exploit tax loopholes, they are still paying into the system more than you or 95% of any else ever will.

That nigger needs his chain tightened

Taxes are theft anyway so who cares

these airheads will start getting taxed out the ass and either regret their decision or move back like the fucking pussies they are.

This is our defence against Yankees, tons of American businesses who try to expand here fail quickly because Canadians don't care about them and the taxes are too high so the profit margins are lower.
Also American food places are more expensive than Canadian ones for some reason

Fuck that shit. We will build a wall, and you will pay for it.

And who is that bitch in your pic?
It looks like Scully with cleavage.

Tippets of the tip Kek-a-rino