I can't believe this. Right now I am alone with a macbook of some super hot girl at my campus

I can't believe this. Right now I am alone with a macbook of some super hot girl at my campus.

The laptop is running but locked. It will be another 3 hours until she is back.

Please someone tell me how I can access the filesystem. I got my 200GB USB drive ready to grab some files. I know there must be nudes on it.

Will deliver what I find

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Press the Command and R keys at the same time when the grey screen appears and hold them until you see the Apple logo. A small loading bar will appear under the logo. Sit tight as your system boots into Recovery Mode. Click the Utilities tab in the top menu bar, select Terminal, type resetpassword and press Enter.

You have to turn the computer off then do this as it's turning on again

I googled that. This seems to reset her password completely which will make it obvious that I tried to access it...

Is there some way in which she won't notice anything?

Try root as a password several times. maybe she hasn't installed the security updates yet.

create a new password and just pretend you didnt touch it so she has to take it to apple store and restore it from her apple id

LOl. worth it

AFAIK to exploit this security issue the username must be set to root and password should be empty

Yeah, you're right. Mixed that up.

Way to risky man. After leaving her laptop with me, the nerd in the class, her password magically changed?
Even if she can't prove anything I am gonna look very bad here. Can't do that sorry

The security patch installs itself automatically.

Boot to recovery, use disk utilities to clone her hdd/ssd to your flash drive if it fits.

idea.jpg

So why dont you do this, then you leave the room, OP? Think outside the box.

What about dropping the laptop anonymously to some random cunt in your school after doing the following?

Text her and ask if you can use it yours is messed up and you need to look something up about something for a class etc.

This, and then copy and post nudes

No it doesn't. The bug was a very specific bug and the patch won't even show up as available to download before you reboot.

The bug exists due to changing from HPF+J (or whatever the acronym is) to APFS. Back when El Capitan released they put SIP in which disabled root and set the password to *. The block chain conversion function for password hash doesn't know how to handle * and rather than crash it converts it into an empty string.

That bug was triggered via
>New install of high Sierra
>No reboot
>Go to accounts
>Click lock
>Unlock it once
>Relock
>click lock but this time enter root as the username
>Leave password blank and the box will shake (this is the conversion)
>Leave root as user and blank password again

I am in disk utility. I can see her drive as "Encrypted logical Partition".

I don't see any clone or mount options

Fuck I don't think this is possible besides changing the account password.

Damn it apple why you gotta make it so hard to get nudes

Bump for interest

JSE will be new standart in web monetization. Multi billion market. So there's a good chance it will be BIG.
You don't need high-end GPU or CPU, mining is equal for everyone.
JSEcoin will be listed on exchange in 2018. So we still got some time to mine coins with low competition before general audience turns in.

If you want to register with my referall, i will get 3.5 and you will get something too
coins from this - jsecoin com/o/?a=44885

Would a brute force work?

following this thread

Use a program called konboot

Bump

boot in single user mode, should give you root access, then grab the files trough commandline.

Well maybe if you weren't such an incompetent normie fuck you could figure it out on your own. glhf