/brit/

New AIU edition

youtube.com/watch?v=VghXdV2p7MQ

Also what do you think of pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40090865
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40090520
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrkgdj0bVAo
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/25/uk-migrants-cyprus-british-military-base-court-of-appeal-home-secretary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reall Thread.

anime?

'e 'f

sue

who else going to be cooking 'etti with the 'to 'ce for dinner that's going off 'night otherwise.

anime

*Snaps fingers*

Sic 'em janny

squealing at the STATE of the US right now

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40090865

>mfw up £1000 this week

making a 'serole for 'ner

When they defend islam near me

this is /brit/

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40090520

That's it, its over. Labour are dead in the water

need a big gf

The GF

they'll be fine

when does this shit vote because im really cant be arse with it

hope spicer doesn't get canned, won't be as funny without him around

SCREECHING at nipplegate over on Sup Forums

Which TV character are you /brit/? For me, it's Michael Scofield

Genius, highly autistic, and a wicked sense of humour

dominatrix gf is required

>wife is actually brown and has just been using makeup this whole time

are you even registered

wait till you learn that we went through this whole GE hassle just for may to get another 10-20 seats

Th' wife lads

What happened?

no
i live in a tory safe seat i dont need to

need a giant gf
like 7' or up

that's my gf

Um keep up sweetie xx

FUCK YOU!

F̧͎̳̯̙̻͉̬̙͖̳̰̹̼͕̠̝ͦ͌ͦ̓̿̈̓̀́̚̚͠ͅ
̵̸͔̝̥̹̪͓ͬ̉͐ͤ̒͌̄́
̢̢̱̠̞̫̪ͮͨ̾͛͛̚͞͝Ų̸͉̤̯̰̙̟̹̞̘͙̊̒͑̇̔͗̿̍̒́̚̚͟
̢̡̣̭͔̞̤̙̼̜̤͔̪͙̦͉̟͒̉̊̂̔ͪ̊̋ͭ̽͊͂̀͋̽͞͝ͅ
̢̼̺̉̆ͦ̆͜͡C̢̝͙̭̼̠̜͚̤͙̤̱͂̉ͦ̽̈́͌͆̽̒̾͐ͧͫͩ̀̓̚͘ͅ
̛͎̗̱͖̬̐̉̌̀̒̌̈́̾̏̌ͯ̌̎͡
̨̠͔̣̜̍͒̽͜K̼̻͖̤͈̬͈͇͈̗͛̋̄̾ͮ̐͒͒̌̊͊ͤ̈̾̿̚͘͜͜
̸̨̡̼̘̮͕̪̱̠̘̮̘̹͕̝̬̜̺ͮ̎͒̑ͤ̽̕
̨̢̭͇̥̼̰̞̘͍̘̫̬̝̠͖̮̱̩͋ͩͨ̍͛ͪY̸̝͔͙͖̤̗̘̩͕͍̟ͤ̀̎͂͂ͨ̋͗ͬ̇ͣ͛͋̓̃ͮͯͫ͘̕͘
͖͉̙̼͍̮̻̪̥̬̣̰̹̪̰̹̞̭ͮͯͯ̌̾ͤͩ͐̂̾͡
̴̴̨̧͔̻̞̰̻̞̻͔͇̖̞̭̗̜̿̉̎̂̆ͬ̓̃̑͋ͣͦ͑̏̿͢O̡͙͈̙͔̠̳̝̺̙ͪ͌̈́̈̆͂͌̾ͫ̇ͯ͑̋̿͠
̴̨̰̘̪̥͔͕̘ͣ̽̀͡
̣͚̱̱̽̄̔͗̂͐̆́ͧ̚͘ͅƯ̢̨̯̪͖̖̟̟̜̺̠͓͚̗̎ͪ̃͐ͤ̏̄ͮ͋̔͒͆ͯ̚͜͡

Just look in to her eyes, you're a bit bent if you don't find her attractive lads

Shat on by a pigeon on my way home from work AGAIN

do you lads think british media is much more indulgent with the tories than they are with the others

I'd let her rape me

quick rundown.

More interested in what the trained monkey did this time desu

English like to complain about foreigners when they are foreign themselves

T. Welshman

choon
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrkgdj0bVAo

roodypoo candyass newt gingrich

Absolutely howling jesus christ

Funny as fuck/. He was just some cunt who got verified so his tweets at Trump always showed up high if not first on the replies. He decided our of nowhere to tell Sup Forums that 'he owned them and Sup Forums' and not to mess with him. They fucked with him and his entire family and friends until he deleted all his social media.

bit racist

they're very tory biased considering literally noone is reporting on the fact that theresa may just got found to have acted unlawful as home secretary

proof?

if you look at the uk subreddit you'd think they do nothing but bash the tories, but i do think they're much better at diverting and distracting criticism than labour is

BBC are very desperate with this Corbyn forgets some numbers angle

'Ate Pakiz
'Ate fwrongers
'Ate lefdists
Love me pints
Love me slagz
Love me ingerland

'Imple as 'la

>they're very tory biased

Lol

>just got found to have acted unlawful as home secretary

Find that unlikely

All media has its bizzares but I have been particularly disappointed with BBCs coverage. They are always pro-establishment but they have been so noticeably anti-corbyn that it has been disappointing.

subreddit echo chambers are not medias

>half of Sup Forums discussing whether his nipples are real

STATE of that board

1 hunna

alri jezza

Shit gimmick

Writer, anarcho-communist, pacifist, egalitarian, Christian. Metalhead, gamer and avid reader. Nerd extraordinaire, Star Wars is bae

Hate foreign men
Love foreign women

Simple as

dont think theres a more unfunny gimmick currently on /brit/, which is really saying something

love brit
hate 'simple as'
simple as

the BBC should be shut down

being extremely mad at teen pop stars is the new counter culture

hate lefties
love echo chambers chambers chambers chambers chambers
simpleas

I agree.

I know which one I'd rather have living next door desu

All me

It's the first time campaigning has resumed

the first thing you'd expect from a tax-funded media is to be completely unbiased

>leftypol arrives
>suddenly there hate for the pints gimmick
Imagine my surprise

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/25/uk-migrants-cyprus-british-military-base-court-of-appeal-home-secretary

yeah i bet they'd be very impartial when it comes to tax cuts.

It's because Kuenssberg hates Corbyn

Lad in the back saying "throw the lot out" is based

All our media is pretty bad apart from BBC which is neutral

Channel 4 is literally Jewish-run

new? that is old at this point all the "hipsters" have realised it's cool to unironically like the biebs, selena carly rae and so on

aqualung my friend

those poor immigrants

wrong
it gets posted dozens of times every thread by year 11s and sixth formers
you'd have to be either a). underage, or b). fuckign cunt to find it funny
piss of now you horrible 15 year old and be wary friendo i will report you if you let your age be known publicly

'y 'd

You know "EDL Security" bloke has put that on his CV

irrelevant to the point desu

Daily reminder there is a global irish conspiracy to destroy the Anglo race. Every politician that pushes for population replacement has Irish blood.

>Six families have lived on the base since being rescued from an abandoned fishing boat in 1998 and offered temporary shelter in married quarters due for demolition. In November 2014, the then home secretary, Theresa May, refused the families entry on the grounds they had no strong ties to Britain and could be resettled in Cyprus.

So they're asylum seekers with no right to live in Britain, and have every right to settle in Cyprus, but they want to come to the UK for bennies.

Her job as Home Secretary was to say no in that situation. Don't see the problem, no different to any other failed asylum seekers

I'm 19, simple as x

who else in /brit/ is a super loser with no valuable skills or intelligence but is carried entirely by their family's wealth? #bankofmumanddadonlyreasonimnothomeless

@157
never reply to me again youre so obnoxious a creature

hm except the court of appeal ruled that they did in fact have a right to live in britain

this is beside the point desu, we're discussing that the media isn't reporting on the fact may was found unlawful, not whether she made the right decision or not

Anyone hear about the increase in hate crime after the attack? Bloody disgusting, how these people think more hate will fix anything is mad

reckon medias are fine as long as they have no links to the power en place or are always opposing themselves to it
but once they become vassals to the power then there's no point. here multiple tv channels and journals are owned by rich blokes who are directly friends with politicians, some of them not even hiding their support for this or that political party
how are they any different from state funded propaganda in totalitarian regimes?

we ill beat them with out love and unity, they will not divide us

Alri grand dad

U on the drip 'la

>600 calories over 2 hours

got a tummy ache :(

dominatrix gf? why i wouldn't mind one at all.

*Belts out Don't look back in anger*

this Manchester attack has gotten so much attention from around the world

why this one in particular? because of ariana grande?

>some lad on twitter tried to attack Sup Forums for absolutely no reason
>they found out where he lives through a reflection in a window of a picture
>doxxed his 90 year old grandmother
>and posted pictures of his giant salami nipples all over the internet
>even the kid's dad started calling his son a cunt
HOWLING

The AIT and higher courts make asylum decisions every day, agreeing or disagreeing with decisions made by immigration officials and ministers. You're exaggerating the importance of this decision, there are hundreds of similar people inside and out the UK going through the court process.

It's not some kind of conspiracy or even a political issue, it's the Home Office and GLD's interpretation of the immigration rules as set out in law. Even if the supreme court accepts the claim and rules against the Home Office, they wont be entitled to compensation, nobody will face legal or criminal action, and the only precedent that will be set will be for a now resolved situation involving families accepted into British Cypriot territory.

You're trying very hard to make a mountain out of a molehill.