Portugal again

>Portugal again

>Portugal

t. Alberto Barbosa

Poortugal

Why is Portugal being bullied here? Arent they irrelevant in the grand scheme of things?

>t. Kimberto Changarossa

>Aren't they unrelevant in the grand scheme of things?
Literally had to check where was your flag from.

Allah

yes but its the shittiest western european country

How do you even function without being literate? Is their number over inflated by gypsies or something?

>Portuguese education

Only because of 80+ year Olds who haven't died off yet thanks to the superior Portuguese genetics, diet and climate.

>Portugal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So I guess its true

What is true is that lithuania is a tiny little shut next to russia that is going to be absorbed eventually your women will be raped by crazy russians

The map that started the >Portugal memes

EDMONTON MENTIONED

Morte aos inimigos do querido líder! Morte aos inimigos da República Popular!

Ooga booga

>ser do PCP em 2017

did you make this yourself?

please dont kill spen. i wouldnt have someone to hate/love from time to time if spen dies

Finally our nukes reach Madrid... i mean the US

no i stole it

You do realize that that is due to the amount of elders without education, right?

brazil's score is so padded it's fucking ridiculous

even high tier university students still have trouble spelling words here, and make mistakes analogous to using your / you're wrong in english

brazil should be in the yellow range AT BEST

good one, im gonna write it in case someone shows a similar map for something about spain

Lithuanian must really think they're the shit living on their disgusting soviet apartments

>PCP

UNESCO doesn't do any research, they simply ask the countries what their literacy rates are, oviously some countries lie, others tell the truth.

Portugal literacy rate is at 95% and it's not just "old people that refuse to die". A lot of people lived fucked up lives when growing up. I teach older people how to read and write and those who are in their 60's-70 simply had fucked up childhoods, with teachers which didn't know what dyslexia was or that didn't have time to do homeworks or study because they had to work on the fields after coming from school, or simply started working at ages 9 and never develoed reading/writing habbits.

Of course it means that if that happened in Portugal, it sure as hell happened in worse shitholes, I seriously doubt that Tukmenistan's literacy rate is actually more than 97% and so forth.

UNESCO's latest obervation says that the most literate country in the world is North Korea, the only country with a literace rate of 100%.

So make that what you will.

Well, I believe it. They all are forced to write their leader's name properly so the 100% is realistic.

Oh btw, these are cities with approximately the same latitude.

>tokyo
>vladivostok
>ny
>chicago
>toronto

what the fuck
I thought most of those cities were on a much higher latitude, considering the climate

is the mediterranean just a warm sea or wtf

we russia now

>win euros
>win eurovision
>refuse to be assimilated

nope, they are evil, never trust their "weakness" or their bearded women.

dumbotugal

Portuguese have high dropout rates here in Toronto as well but they're a successful community in terms of home ownership and so on. They just work in jobs that don't require high school education or in family businesses.

Portugal posters actually prefer to be bullied rather than ignored completely.

Gypsies can write tho

Don't bully please.

>dropouts
>unemployed

What's happening to the Spanish youth?

Nothing wrong with comfy commieblock

Sup Forumslectuals should pay way more attention to their Geography classes. Well, at least you realized that the sea can have effects over the climate, so that gives me some hope.

STOP bullying Portugal.

portuguese are just better in wars

>the beta uprising is afoot