What the fuck is wrong with these people...

What the fuck is wrong with these people? I recently started fucking some girl who has BPD and we've been spending more and more time together.

The more time we spend together, the more nutty things get. Last night I witnessed one of her meltdowns for the first time and it was absolutely fucking bonkers.

From what I could gather, she is actually able to form outlandish thoughts in her head with no plausible reason behind them, and then completely overact to them. She literally started crying and chugging tequila because she believed that I had AIDS because I fucked ONE other girl besides her several years ago. A girl that she doesnt even know and has never seen in her life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-iYngr6N60
youtube.com/watch?v=zQegsqYhuZE
youtube.com/watch?v=-dXabMP5liQ
youtu.be/OE4YuU9pwZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh shit man i knew someone with bpd and they fuckin died

Cool story bro

it's gonna be bad. I ended up in court because i tried to date one.

>I recently started fucking some girl who has BPD

You fucked up, lad!

Steer clear of anybody with BPD...

Leave her well alone. Shit will never improve.

It's not worth the hassle mate. Get too involved and she will eat you alive, destroy your life, demand everything of you- then walk away cursing you that you have never helped her.

You are not a charity or a social worker. Look after your own needs.

they good in bed tho.

I have it and yeah it can be tough. The wild thoughts are controllable if you're not retarded though.

Is your sanity and well-being worth a good nut?

I'd take my hand over an insane bitch any and every day of my life.

Just to add. She will end up either
> In a psych ward
> An heroing
> Killing you
> Or all three
Fuck that shit mate. Some people with mental illness are dangerous AF. Makes no difference if she's cute and shit. Only takes one argument in the kitchen where you end up with a knife in your heart.

Tldr: my brother was killed by one of these psycho bitches. She got 3 years. Only 3 fucking years.

how to know if a girl has bpd? any hints?

A freak in the in streets is a freak in the sheets, I always say.

Seriously though, if you’re willing, work things out with her but remain firm on your convictions pertaining to her episodes. Pointing out that jumping to conclusions on completely fabricated mental scenarios is both unhealthy and unnecessarily taxing on both an emotional and physical level if things persist. More than likely, you will be wrong. She will berate you and give you some long spiel about what you’ve done wrong or what you've said without having actually said it. Then, just tell her that you’re unwilling to talk further if she is unwilling to have an actual conversation, walk away, let her soak it in for awhile and then can you have an actual discussion after the fact.

Or she’ll be accepting of it, but revert back to it eventually somewhere down the line. But apparently this time it’s different.

Do what you think is best. Walk away entirely or work it out.

Apparently so. But it comes at a price.

This

Female friend has this shit.
Run away, this is literally a toxic black hole. You think women in general act irrational? That's nothing compared to one with BPD. Meltdowns, panic attacks, the outlandish thoughts you have mentioned (I dig this expression, btw) and self-destructive tendencies to top it with.
And it won't get better, cause there's pretty much no real medical help - hardly any shrink will even try to deal with BPD. She will get some meds (probably already does them), which will fuck her up even more in long term.

Her "worst" is much worse than how good her "best" is, so don't even try rationalizing your beta fear of loosing her.

>they good in bed tho.

Which is fine, until their fucked up heads decide that some insignificant bullshit means you are cheating on her or about to dump her, so she goes the full hog with a fucking false rape charge.

One of the guys at college had this bullshit and was only able to clear his name because when he was alleged to have been busy raping her he was actually at a family get together hundreds of miles away in his home town.

It didn't go away easily, because the BPD bitch kept saying even after she was proven to be a liar and the po po dismissed the case with prejudice.

Lots of cunts took her side (regardless of the evidence), because "Muh victim" and the taint of it still follows him around with people saying "no smoke without fire".

Stay well fucking clear.

I'd say extreme moodswings is something you'll notice pretty quick.

I'm really tired and imagined a girl killing someone, then herself, then ending up in a psych ward and I was trying to figure it out and was ready to call you a retard. Now I'm laughing like a retard.

BPD diagnosed male ama

Often ok but if they have an episode, go off their meds or take drugs or drink there'll be
> Random unprovoked severe mood swings
> Violent outbursts
> Self harm
> Cant be reasoned with
> Accuses other of bizarre things
> Literally danger of death to herself or others around her

Boarderline is a bad one.

But i'm psychotic so i can't talk.

I knocked up my BPD ex.

Stay away user. Stay. The fuck. Away. It is not worth it.

My ex-girlfriend has this shit and I can't even shake her. I still talk to her because she's such a mess I don't want her to hurt herself. But yeah man these bitches are the craziest on the planet.

BPD girls are not to be trifled with. A lot of other disorders can be dealt with but BPD is something different. She will lure you in with great sex and intense affection. She will treat you like a king and make you feel amazing.

And then, she will break you. Her outrageous accusations will literally drive you to insanity. She will lie straight to your face looking you right in the eye and seem sincere, because she actually believes those lies herself. She will make up reasons out of nowhere to justify doing horrible things to you.

Stay away.

>check em

Lol. I keked.i get ya.

Is life a struggle for you?
I've heard dudes with this can be chill. It's the women who are real dangerous. In your opinion is this correct?

>Boarderline is a bad one.
>But i'm psychotic so i can't talk.

Satanic trips of truth.

Hail Santa!

Can shrooms fix it?

i've been with a girl and she says she has bpd but i don't know if it's true.. sometimes i think she wants attention by saying it, that's why i ask

op i think this is just all females in general

Was she a virgin herself?

1. She will kill herself in your bathroom and you get the full cops "they guy killed that girl" show
2. She will kill you in your sleep
3. don´t know whatever comes to you mind, but nothing good

Listen to the other anons here, OP. BPDs are so horrible, even mental health care professionals prefer to deal with violent schizophrenics.

They will never get better, only worse. Get. Out. Now.

She will destroy you.

If she says she has a mental problem for attention, thats actually a pretty sure sign of BPD lol

So you should believe any girl when says she has it, as she almost certainly does

Tip 15: Fuck her again and raw, BPD are the most mother´s and you will be a healthly and caring family

Yeah it is at the moment. I basically spent up to my early 20's leaching rent, food and access to a better life off my friends. They caught on and all blacklisted me. I'm getting by now but I find it hard to actually support myself without using someone, it's just where I'm driven.

If you meet me I'm chill as anything, charming and I make a point to be as polite as possible. Everyone in my life has a limit of how much of me they can take because the more time you spend with me, the more the real me and my actual thoughts will start leaking out. Some people it took decades, others just a week days to figure out I'm not all there. I'm only dangerous when I drink and then I'm very unpredictable in who it's directed at and why. I can hold a grudge against you for something slight and just work to make your life uncomfortable but not in any way that could be considered dangerous.

I've tried them twice and the first time it did, second time it didn't. I don't really know much about them and didn't know what to expect so it's hard for me to really describe what happened. Basically it was like all these connections had been made in my brain and everything I had on my mind had been argued out and sorted away. The thing was, I had this kind of afterglow for months and it wasn't until those things became relevant that I realised they'd be totally sorted. It was as if I had total clarity in that time. Really weird. Thoughts on that?

I've dated two crazy ass bitches and it never ends well, one literally had schizophrenia and she smoked weed which made it worse, she would hear voices and hallucinate rain and feel it.

I still fucking love sticking my dick in crazy though

another bpd male here.
shrooms really did help me with alot of things, but will not fix everything. would recommend

This is true.

Mania is a difficult thing to overcome but at the same time if you trust these thoughts your stupid as shit

Morning glory fixes me pretty good. It's a mild hallucinogen and a STRONG euphoric/deliriant.

Do you have a job?
Are you connected to your family?
Do you have genuine feelings towards people?
Can you tell when you are having an 'episode'?

Is there good support for sufferers ? do you have help or are you winging it doing it on your own ?

Oh and listen to every other user here, mental chicks NEVER ends well.

it's so ironic lol
i mean she's weird, one time she was watching hentai and said 'we should try this' it was pretty weird to me but shit was okay.
i haven't seen any of this crazy episodes

medicine is a corrupt. Bpd doesn't exist along with many other labels. Believing this shit is like saying all black people steal.

Ty for your response interesting reading.

pickass

>wtf is wrong with ppl with bpd?
Dunno man, maybe they have bpd? Who knows?

Oh, yeah, I think this will end well.
Just think about it:
You have a chick who can interpret things wrongly,
you have overzealous rape laws just waiting at the chance to accuse you of rape.
This is great. I see so many possibilities for this turning out just fine.
Also, you having Aids won't help. I clearly knew that you had fucked that other girl, and knowingly infecting somebody with HIV is criminal, if not outright rape.
...but it's okay - she probably won't turn you in or anything. You will be just fine. I bet she has a really sweet pussy that makes this all worth it. I know some psychopaths who had some _really_ sweet pussies, and schizophrenia pussy is good pussy too.

>Do you have a job?
Nope
>Are you connected to your family?
They're extremely loving and forgiving people so they'll always let me be a part of their life.
>Do you have genuine feelings towards people?
I can sense when a person really cares about me. The stronger that sense is, the stronger my urge to abuse that trust. I've learned to temper in my later years that by respecting that relationship so far as I understand that. So say you get regular access to concert tickets and always invite me, I go and it's a bonus if you're fun to talk with and I will respect that you've chosen me to come by not using you in other ways which are more devious. So in that sense I think I do have genuine feelings for people and it's in a way which is much more loving towards that person that probably what I'm writing implies. I guess it's just that if I sense you love me and it's a good deal for me, I will make you feel really and truly loved.
>Can you tell when you are having an 'episode'?
Yeah but it's kind of autopilot what mood I'm in. I can tell myself what I'm doing is wrong in my head as I'm doing it and I'll do it. I'll say sorry afterwards and do it again later but I was sorry.

iunno but that's way too much text for you to expect me to read nigger

Also she will have idiot sjws jumping to her defense on social media because women can never be evil, it's all the mans fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-iYngr6N60

youtube.com/watch?v=zQegsqYhuZE

I'm another male with BPD, there is no fix and yes, you just have to wing it.

I'm the most conniving and evil person I have ever even heard of, but I don't want to be and I don't even mean to be. It's hard, but I'm used to it now.

Have you ever had an urge to badly hurt someone, physically?

This question for you to please user

Hasn't everyone?

Very often. I've had incidents where I've beaten a random man twice my age on the train badly and then started on other people. I was just really drunk and wanted to hurt something. As a child I did some distasteful things to cats but I totally stopped that before around 8 I'd say. I like my sex rough, ideal thing for me is a girl who loves to be choked out with both hands as she masturbates while I stare into her eyes.

also this, I'm not the most violent person I know by a long shot

try to ditch her as soon as possible.
people with borderline should not be allowed to have relationships with other people.

>all that babbling
just go for the guts of it

youtube.com/watch?v=-dXabMP5liQ
the comments on this video are a gold

Um. I hope not. I'm just a regular dude. I've never wanted to physically harm someone. Well not since I was 12.

I don't have BPD, but I've made a looot of mistakes of boning a plethora of crazy chicks, and I've gotten charged with rape over four times - I've lost count, really. I break up, and then they come around with their next boyfriends, looking to actually murder me. Fun stuff.
...and the stalking. The endless fucking stalking that go on for years, where they seduce your friends to turn them against you.
Psychopaths, BPD chicks, schizophrenics, these people should be locked up for life in mental wards, for good reason! They're not fit for society whether they commit crimes or not!
The only way to keep these people in socety, is if you keep them in a cage with no legal rights to accuse anyone of anything, like animals. You think that they're really fucking cute when you start fucking them, but dude, these people can look cute while they literally stab your heart out, which it was just up to chance that I survived.
Do NOT approach these people!

Guessing you mean this:
>Do you have a job?
Yes, I'm an HVAC tech
>Are you connected to your family?
No, this thing runs in my family or something very similar and we all hate eachother.
>Do you have genuine feelings towards people?
Yes, but they are very skewed. People are all good or all bad to BPD, black or white. Everyone starts white, but will eventually do something to be considered black and that's when it gets ugly. I usually tend to be extremely cruel to the person or use them until they can't take it anymore and avoid me or try to start a fight, which is a very bad idea for them.
>Can you tell when you are having an 'episode'?
There are no episodes per-say, it's just an abnormal way of thinking, that feels completely normal.

no shit Sup Forums. I just divorced my Borderline wife of 7 years. lived a fucking real life nightmare.

Also, im sure you arn't even as remotely evil and conniving as you tell yourself you are. You tell yourself you are these things because it makes you feel strong, when in reality, your behavior comes from a feeling of insecurity.

>>Story pls

I've been in more fights than I could possibly count.

When did you know something was wrong?

Op, BPD is a bad mental disorder. its not their fault but they are very mentally unstable. Usually lead to drug use and criminal activity.
I too had a friend or who has BPD from doing stupid shit. No forethought and reckless behavior

>Paul Elam

It's a mental problem, I'm too secure if anything, too sure of myself and my perceptions of what's justified.

And this is why there is no help for us and we're just evil. This is just our normal.

Fear of abandonment. People with BPD are often terrified of being abandoned or left alone. ...
Unstable relationships. ...
Unclear or unstable self-image. ...
Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors. ...
Self-harm. ...
Extreme emotional swings. ...
Chronic feelings of emptiness. ...
Explosive anger.
Sexual dysfunction

ad hominem; the post

>From what I could gather, she is actually able to form outlandish thoughts in her head with no plausible reason behind them, and then completely overact to them.

Hey, My Mom has this, I believe this has happend too events piling up her entire life because it has always been shitty while she herself ( when not with me because she treated me as nuisance when i was still in the womb) was a angel to friends and family, All have stabbed her in the back ( not as in, because my mom is looney) and last year with two christmass days i had to call an ambulance for her because she had a total drama episode, Much cringe when she claimed too have no air while i dialed 112 ( or 911) while screaming and destroying eveyrthing in the hallway while i was calling ( the operator also sent a police car because she heard how my mom went bonkers)

Yea, had to call the police on my ex from 5 years ago. Threatened to plant drugs in my apartment and have me busted, harassing my current gf. Threatened violence and other crazy shit, she tried to black list me to everyone we knew, then tried to friend everyone in my family with some weird hope that they would all hate me. The delusions are fucking strong that it completely voids self reguard and common sense. She literally wrote all that shit in an email, incriminating herself to all of it. They are fucked in the head.

i see this things more on me than on her. damn what's going on

it's all a meme
t. asian and clothed, perfect

Go get an evaluation. BPD is all these symptoms but in a very extreme way

i'm looking some shit about it. found this:
> early abandonment cause fear to being abandoned.
my father died before i was born
> suicidal thoughts
i tried in the past

also i just have 2 friends
damn i think i'm the bpd here. fuck

Read more symptoms and compare. You should be nailing all of them not just a few.

youtu.be/OE4YuU9pwZU
i'm looking at this cutie and EVERYTHING on me fits with the quiet borderline. the 'i'm not worthy to have friends' made me almost scream

That's not a mental disorder. That's a woman.

Leave her dude, BPD some crazy shit

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooo!!

People with BPD are actually dangerous OP, please look it up, they're insanely prone to suicide or murder.

Funnily enough 90% of my friends have been female. We just seem to click.

not australian by any chance?

Been there, done that. Honestly just fucking run. You will never be able to have a relationship with her and trying to will just fuck you up way worse than you could ever imagine.

>"What the fuck is wrong with these people?"
>"girl who has BPD"

There ya go.

>mfw scanned over OP to see what could have been a clue
bonkers? not OP btw

It only works in a strict dom/sub relationship.

Take charge and tell her when she's being an idiot. Don't stand for her acting like a bitch and spank her ass often.

Ayyy

long as story. been divorced about 6 months.

Its a mental illness OP, you kind of answered your own question.

I was actually kind of relieved to finally find out what was wrong with me after so long and so many failed relationships

If i get a lot of sleep and stay sober the symptoms are mild, unrecognizable from just being an asshole, really.

It was the alcohol, man. Once I started abusing it I developed the symptoms. It made me crazy.