Itt: artists who deserve better fans

Every decent looking female artist has creepy autismos obsessing over them
It's usually a tiny minority that's overrepresented and overly vocal on Sup Forums

I want a footjob from Sugarcubes-era bork so bad. Afterwards we would cuddle and talk about the circuit boards inside televisions.

good fan

Yeah well said. Also when there's actual discussion about her music some very good points are made and there's some interesting discussion to be had, so not all her fans are creeps

Björk's got almost sent a bomb
Essentially I agree with you but she deserved better

Grimes

yeah.
t. bjorkfag

Nise

Obviously radiohead but pretty much all radiohead fans outside YouTube commenters I've met have been very willing to try out new music and accept many different types which defies the stereotype quite a bit

Kid Cudi

fucking yes. stoner idiots.

>tfw you aren't good enough for bork

Boo hoo

Being this new

Whatever fuck you

aphex twin and radiohead have the worst fucking fanbases you can imagine

>Being THIS new

lol you must not have met fans of steven wilson then.

Derp

Story?

Angry fat Uruguayan man gets angry because Bjork likes BBC and tries to acid bomb her, and then turns into Darth Maul and becomes an hero.

just how new are you

i'm really new in Sup Forums

All I want is for her to abuse my dick.

I honestly don't know how people can talk like this. They completely don't get Bjork or her music and what it's all about.

I remember back when Sup Forums loved Radiohead before AMSP. Now this flaming shitpile of a board hates anybody popular that puts out a new record

What do you mean?

They speak about her in a stone age way.

Who? Those who want to fuck her or those who white knight her?

Have you got some superiority complex about your creepiness?. The losers with pathetic fantasies that will never come to fruition, I laugh at them.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm the fucking OP.

Sorry brother

this proves OP right

death grips