Tfw southern ireland hates us

>tfw southern ireland hates us
>mainland britain hates us
>we even hate each other

At least we aren't overrun by niggers and muslims, that's about the only positive thing I can say about this shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W1Vm7-PXttk
youtube.com/watch?v=mrhzsHiJGHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>southern ireland
Its called the Republic of Ireland bro

>county called Tyrone

Anyone watching Armagh vs Cavan?

no, it's called the United Kingdom of the British Isles.

It's not. It's just called "Ireland".

That's where we keep all our black concentration camps.

You can get guns m8 and the NI sluts I've met are about the best looking in the UK - so there is that.

We dont h8 you m8 its just banter

Its definitely not called that
Or that

I suggest you both consult a reputable search engine and correct your excerable knowledge of politics and geography

>At least we aren't overrun by niggers and muslims
According to exam results, Northern Irish Protestants are even less intelligent than niggers and Muslims. They score worse than every other ethnic group in the UK apart from Gypsies

i was in enniskillen once...
never seen so many unfriendly and rude people. back in real ireland in ballinamore and belturbet people were the nicest lads i've ever met.
what the fuck northern ireland?

That's an odd border, shouldn't that big piece be your rightful clay?

Nope. The country is just called Éire or Ireland in English.
Because they're all arseholes up north. Tbh, if I was from there I'd be an arsehole. Who wants to live there?

well the scenery was pretty nice. i really liked it up there. luckily i was on a houseboat and didnt have to interact with the local population that much. but a pleasant piece of land nevertheless...

None of it is their rightful clay, it's all Gerry's clay.

No one cares. Catholic Papist faggot.

The lake in the middle is a really nice touch. I might have to check you out some time.

We don't hate you we just wish you'd quietly go away somewhere and never come back.

why are italians always experts on ireland

You and your accent will stick out so much, just like your head will after the hiding you'll get.

The whole island is called Ireland.

The country you immigrated to is called "Republic of Ireland"

What?

I'm sorry, I didn't take into account that your English isn't so well yet. Here is the Arabic translation of what I posted

ويطلق على الجزيرة بأكملها أيرلندا.

في البلد الذي هاجر إلى ما يسمى "جمهورية أيرلندا"

What?

He's right you know.

Yuropoor checking in (don't mind my flag).
I got all the story of Irish independence and Sinn Fein.
However I still fail to understand why N. Ireland remained within UK power and also why you Irish people are supposed to hate those in Belfast (is this a North/South meme or is there truth in it?).

Look at your passport.

>Tyrone
youtu.be/W1Vm7-PXttk
gets me every time

It's actually the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

its full of irish Republicans, we dont want it. it would Catholics the majority

What's wrong with Catholics?
Why do you guys hate them so much?

>Tyrone

I think Tyrone actually was an Irish name originally before being culturally appropriated by niggers

>we aren't overrun by niggers
>county named Tyrone

i dont hate catholics, i have catholic family. though a significant part of the catholic population are republicans. and i hate republicans.

true

Tyrone is very conservative! my senpai is form there, its a very white county.

Tír is Irish for Land. Tír Eoghain Eoghain's Land.

did you think the dindus came up with the name on their own?

>However I still fail to understand why N. Ireland remained within UK
NI was a very strategic position during WW1 and 2 for Britain and the US due to where it was situated so the Brits like to keep it for that reason.
>(is this a North/South meme or is there truth in it?).
Nah, Belfast is a shithole youtube.com/watch?v=mrhzsHiJGHE

Neat facts m8

This, I agree with that I'm a catholic but God Save the Queen!

I like you.

good on ya chum. irish catholics were great soldiers in the empire till the republicans came along.

>great soldiers
>Cannon fodder

"Send the royal Irish out first", no?

The Irish Catholics in Canada were extremely loyal to the empire, they hated being grouped together with the French Catholics who were very, very anti British and actually supported the draft during the First World War.
The Irish Americans actually tried to start a war with Canada, they attacked us thinking the Irish here would be loyal to them but you weren't you were loyal to Canada.

everyone was canon fodder. the 16th irish and 36th ulster were both great soldiers

>the U.S. government had turned a blind eye to the preparations for the invasion, angered at actions that could have been construed as Canadian assistance to the Confederate States of America during the American Civil War. There were five Fenian raids of note and all of them ended in failure.

>The lake in the middle is a really nice touch. I might have to check you out some time.

It's the most politically neutral part of NI, that lake is.