a.4cdn.org/a/threads.json
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking hell

goddamit. Oh well you get the idea

Gona need a timestamp buddy

Kool. What does it do?

post ur fuckin scat.
>/scat-thread/

brah your cat's seen some shit. cute though. last pic of my cat, the camera flash is bugging the hell out of her.

What do you feed it?

Can or dry? spinach?

If you feed your cat with good food then it will wait for its food, if you feed her with the same old shit then it will demand its food

Same as a human

*her
catfood, mostly dry sometimes the stuff in cans. Purina naturals seems to have the highest protein and taurine percentages of common foods that don't cost an arm and a leg. She seems pretty healthy

Yeah neighbours were bugging her with frequencys which made her litterly piss everywhere when they neighboirs wanted to piss me off

Hoping she has it better now since i obviously dont know shit about dinosaur technology

Do they like spinach? I know dogs fucking love the stuff

Aday too soon?

Thats some ol bullshit, you should throw waterballons full of Round-up™ on their lawn at night. Then tell them that you've been seeing many a stray animal piss on their lawn, and that it may have something to do with their bullshit

I like to live on the edge

Informative ty
That means cats can't be eaten. Got it.
Try ha

I love my cat more than I love my family.

Funny thing is that we lived in a appartment complex and they even fed the doves so the shit on our balcony and the cat gets ill from all the shit if she were to smell arround in adventures

They must have been some real cat hating persons, but its impossible to go against such people because they also tapped our communications and hacked our phones to sell shit on darknet which why the police is following me now arround for a good dozens of years

brah how many layers of based are you on?

14, maybe 88 right now.

=)

Why does the book look so tiny, is that a lion?

yes it is a lion

if i had a camera or a smartphone i would post my lion but she is busy being a cunt

Here's my lions.

>muhhhh dick

Faded

>broke and with gf
>she wouldn't give them to me, sold them instead

He's old now... 18 years old. He used to weigh in at 10kgs and in 5 months he dropped to 3kgs. :-(

R8?

It's an original 1980s print, they are tiny compared to larger ones you can buy now. It's a lion in my eyes.

Pretty kitty, and that’s totally normal user. Most of us feel the same way.

Do I win?

Feed him plenty of catnip, that's what I do, keeps them young.

Pheebs

Why are you killing it with wifi radiation?

Heeeeel yeah

this dude...

Been giving him this lately. It helps.

Am I the only one that ownes a real camera anymore?

yes. this cat is a fucking angel

a.4cdn.org/a/threads.json

Praise the sun