Can someone help explain why SJW women hate white men but only date white men?

Can someone help explain why SJW women hate white men but only date white men?

They like their bodies, money, politeness, and social standing. Also, they can rip on them whenever they want, and tell them to check their privilege.

does that guy really look white to you?

They're not dating white "men", they're dating upper-middle class skin-sacks void of personality or standards.
He's her fucking whipping boy and it's completely evident by his forced happy-go-lucky """smile""".

Because they're hypocrites. What did you think?

>they can rip on them whenever they want, and tell them to check their privilege.

This. White numales are the only ones that will gladly take their shit

That man has wealthy parents and she knows it. In college I was friendzoned hard by a cunt liberal and she kept trying to talk me into breaking this 15$k I had in savings to help pay off my loans for an epic European trip for the two of us. I almost did it thank God my dad stopped me.

He has brown eyes and dark hair. Tell me snow nigger; what have blonde hair blue eyed men done for society beside rape?

they like submissive and self-loathing nu-males who'll allow open relationships and take care of bastard niglet children.

Because they are dominatrix at heart, they just want them to suffer and call them "mistress" while they cuck and abuse them.

Its true. The two militant black feminist BLM chicks I know are MARRIED to the whitest dudes you could imagine: Tall, Skinny, Blond hair/blue eyed betas.

It's fucking hilarious.

Source ?

They only like weak-willed men who won't challenge their bullshit. Nu-males are their safe zone.

because they are submissive. a nigger wouldn't take shit from any bitch.

This is making my hangover worse

Same reason they like being choked and put in diapers and other weird shit.

Is her face made of plastic?

Because in the end it's basically consumer politics, they'll go back and betray what they "Believe" in because in the end it's feel good nonsense, much like drinking alcohol or doing drugs.

Dunno, but Asian dudes get mad about Asian chicks "denouncing White supremacy" but then fucking White dudes

thats not a woman, that black one is a MAN.
Im not joking it's a tranny man.

Black skin comes in two varieties: very oily, and very ashy. Hers is of the former variety.

Asian people aren't exactly an underclass in my country, they actually do pretty well. I don't know about your country though.

Leftists aren't human. They're soulless husks of flesh controlled by skeletons (!!!) who seek to destroy humanity.

Because SJW women are hypocrites. Plus they love the fact they're being fucked by their oppressor.