archive.is/khOwC
archive.is/ZHqiC
archive.is/M7I2l
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really makes you think

>white suicide bombers
>trump voters are the same as ISIS

No

no but Redskull is now my childhood hero.

I don't think that character was meant to be portrayed in a positive light (judging by his appearance); they're taking an argument that sounds reasonable and putting it in the mouth of one of their villains.

and then aligning captain america, the holder of american values and libertarianism, with them, because everyone knows what cap stands for, and in modern liberal america, that's nazism.

>nazi supervillain saying perfectly reasonnable things

somehow #killallwhitemen, openly advocating genocide of a population based on their gender and race, is perfectly fine and not nazism.

But being opposed to mindless immigration is nazism.

how can those obvious fallacies be mainstream in your country, seriously, america, what the fuck ?

Would fit better if they were muslims, feminists or liberals. They're the ones who hate people for being white, male, non-muslim or conservative, and literally turn to violence when trying to stop their political opponents.

His argument seems way too logical to to be portrayed as evil. I mean, how could you even argue against that, redskull is 100% right

>Good speech
>By a villian
Sure, redpilled as fuck...

No

It's sad... I'm a liberal myself, but it's just ridiculous to take the other half of America's political culture and paint it as the enemy. Captain America should stand for patriotism and the role of America as a global power, not one half of the political spectrum.

It isnt the message, it is the messanger. Anyone that makes that same argument is the root of all evil nazi supremacist bigot.

>we just need balls

triggered, in a few years saying stuff like that will be sexism

>Marvel
>Putting logical arguments on the Nazi villain
>Being proud of your country is bad

Nah

This is so cringe worthy.

I just learned that Capt. America is now a part of Hydra, no joke.

Can anyone corroborate?

Why? Is it their endgame?
>Capt. A is the evil racist nazi bigot Trump supporter
>Death to Cpt. America!
>Death to America!

This is some next level shit right here.

Libtards are insane. When you read between the lines of their beliefs, you realize they actually support white genocide. They actually believe that mudslimes are better people than us.

It pisses me off...! They shouldn't entangle Captain America with the internal politics of the United States; it's okay if they want to make some other country the enemy, but they should never imply that real Americans are the enemy of "American values".

Note: The black bars are not edits

Since when was there a patriarchy when it comes to super-heroism? You just need to be badass enough to take on evil, and have a strong sense of justice.

Uh, yeah, that's the point?

So what exactly did she mean. Nobody ever said you had to be a guy to be a hero.

She didn't mean anything. Everything she said was cringe worthy because of it.

>hurr durr men holding me down!

no

>that
>attractive

Apparently the Fem Thor reboot is covered in it

Red skull is redpilled. Tfw hydra was good guys.

>children being obsessed with math and science
Did the writers ever go to school as a child or where they homeschooled?

No, that's just the OLD captain amerikkka. The new Captain America is a gay black boy. Anyone got the other comic with the kkk guys calling him out for being a massive hypocrite, and he's just like "you're a fucking white male". I may be paraphrasing that last bit.

There's no way those aren't edits. Right? RIGHT?

You can't be fucking serious
This HAS to be an edit
They can't be THIS fucking stupid

I still don't understand why they made Iceman gay

The only purpose of Fem thor is to endorse feminism and forced diversity. They didn't even choose a woman that would be a sensible choice for a female Thor, because don't they care about good writing.

The worst part is that the real Thor said that his name isn't Thor anymore.

>bad guy has our opinions
>what is poison in the well?

youtube.com/watch?v=NaLDngifbMk

And I'm out

i dont see anything bad about female Thor, Nordic mythology had Valkyries and stuff after all

I thought this was going somewhere funny, like "the real heroes are the ones helping dumbass kids from killing themselves trying to get superpowers" instead of this cringy shit

Sorry guys, but it's 100% real. Marvel has made a complete mockery of Norse mythology.

Why do they have to keep gender/race-bending characters? Can't they just muster-up the creative decency to make cool original characters. They won't get anywhere by doing this anyway; these new characters will always be in the shadow of the originals.

Who needs Superpowers when you have Guns.

What the fuck? How can this be allowed? A white woman beating up an innocent black man??

Dear Lord, and everything that's holy
Mahvel baby, what the fuck went wrong?

I think the problem most people have with it is taking an established character, turning them into a girl and filling it with feminist talk with their identity being built around that they're a girl.

This is instead of just making an original character who is a badass who just happens to be a girl without any feminist points in.

>associating a reviled historical nazi with a sort of conservative Cliven Bundy style movement.

That's not repilled at all

>visual medium
>endless clouds of exposition

I've read somewhere that Marvel's comic sales have plummeted in the past few years, is that true? It wouldn't surprise me. It's not like the demographics they're now pandering to are actually going to read these comics, anyway.

Because they ran out of ideas 20+ years ago

>Like most girls my age
>obsessed with math and science

:^)

Next in the firing line is Captain America's heterosexuality:

wnd.com/2016/05/new-campaign-aims-to-make-captain-america-gay/

Because it's more safe to use an existing character's name. Brand new characters are more of a risk. People hate on Liefield, but he created some incredible popular new characters.

Maybe Red Skull will be his boyfriend just to trigger everyone freaking out about the "Hail Hydra" thing.

>Marvel
>Redpilled
That's like saying black Nazi. Sure, some redpilled Marvel employees might exist, but they're borderline extinct.

Also,
>Be a scientist
>Be a superhero too
>It still sucks
This is the fucking future of women in our nation, gentlemen. All we can do now is watch it burn, lest we be labeled racist and driven out of society with torches and pitchforks.

Keep in mind X-Men was written on the premise that blacks and women are equal to white males

well said

Libertarianism IS american values though.
They painted him as a bad guy in the MCU for preferring liberty too, but at least the SJW cucks still sided with him because they thought he was gay or smth.

oh, obligatory libfags get out or smth

the thing about this is that if good people lose the war again, propaganda makes sure the children will come to learn this comic as a fact. they also will earse history and destroy servers to gain better control over humanity

enslaved, forever

It's just another message that shows the continuous moral decay of this world. This world was doomed from the start; it'll get just a tad bit shittier every day until the entire planet is swallowed by degeneracy, and the world is finally destroyed. It's the role of conservatives to keep our existing values and institutions functional until the ultimate destruction of the sinful world.
potw.org/archive/potw351.html

more than being a scientist
>being proficient in literally every STEM
>still a feminist idiot

Jason Aaron isn't even a bad writer, really. He knows how to create a dramatic arc, he can have good characters. It's just when he starts injecting his safe-space-college-faculty-approved politics into it that his quality goes down.

bring back Rome when

BLACKTAIN AMERRICA

WE WUZ

I like to think he literally has 2 nigresses holding glocks to his head whilst his girlfriend is being fucked by Jamal in the back.

muh creative process and all that.

A RACIST CAPITALIST IMPERIALIST EMPI- WAIT WUH NIGGA

based

What frustrates me the most (I work in STEM) is that these women don't even fucking exist. It's just a liberal narrative used to discount the opinions of women who are actually smart enough to go into STEM. Why do liberals have such a volcan death grip on the narrative?

Just so you know, the guy who wrote this run of Punisher is one of the last few redpilled people in comic books.

archive.is/khOwC
archive.is/ZHqiC
archive.is/M7I2l

Incidentally, the protagonist from the first Southern Bastards story arc (also written by Aaron) has a black daughter.

Decent comic, but Aaron handicapped his stories by making each arc only 4 issues long ('cept for Homecoming, which was more vingnetty).

She has mind control powers too so going by that context she forced him to be gay by warping his mind to her will.

>We won the war, ladies
There was a war? When was it? I didn't get my invitation to it.

Thank you. That image really sums-up what i was saying. I thought of it after looking at this graphic.

>archive.is/M7I2l
Holy shit, why is Kot such a faggot

The eternal war between womanhood and the vile cisgendered males.

We gon redefine wut it means to be American boy.

Being American means gettin' whitey to pay wut he owe! It means dem open borders n' shit, wait I fucking hate mexicans.... well Clinton said ya heard and she be handin' out all the doe. Mo' Mexican means mo' doe fo' alla us.

Wait wut, we gotta let in dem towel head too?, shiiiiit, well maybe dey can help uz get whitey. Long as dey don't blow my black ass up.

>Marvel characters *still* don't mistrust telepaths on principle
It's like being friends with someone who's secret police, knowing they're secret police, and never stopping to reconsider changing your circle of friends

i've read every single sjw marvel in this thread

jesus fucking christ it's like reading those meme tier transgender cringe comics oft posted here, it's the same tier of absolute pain and suffering

Red pill Red Skull thread!

Good Goyim, give them jews more shekels to support this degenerancy

>this thread
Dear fucking lord what happened

Women Folk envied Men Folk.
Thus ends the Era of Man.

well hail hydra I guess

>It was a meme they said
>Women just want to enjoy this stuff too they said

So why wasnt she a Valkyrie? This is clearly pushing an idea, and I guess we'll find out if it's healthy when all the little lesbians grow up.

i say bring on the SJWs with their feelings and pitchforks, that would be their mistake for bringing a pitchfork to a gunfight.

Is there any modern comic that won't make me throw up from this shit? I've mostly been reading classic stories

sjws are already rallying against Marvel. Marvel spent all that time and hired so many webcomic writers to switch around their comics, but sjws are still not satisfied.
>pic related went on a reality show and punched himself in the balls, then made up a fake asian girlfriend on social media

Read berserk, best mango ever.

lol, this amuses me.. black people will be fleeing the cities when they lose their food stamps, and they're what... going to start stealing from the people in the rural areas of America?

heh.

>reading picture books
>being a slave to the mental jew

Ironic how Berserk doesn't support tradition >Casca - female warrior
>Church of Holy See - corrupt assholes, first to last
>Farnese - female warrior + witch
>Griffith - mass murderer and betrayer also Aryan pretty boy
>Kings and Queens - see Church of Holy See
>God - either evil as all fuck, or evil as all hell
yet, you suggest it to Sup Forums. Still a great comic, though.