Hm.. interesting point

hm.. interesting point

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Sports/orleans-pelicans-player-bryce-dejean-jones-shot-dead/story?id=39455025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really makes you thing

>Horsey

Even the good black people can turn into crazy niggers:

abcnews.go.com/Sports/orleans-pelicans-player-bryce-dejean-jones-shot-dead/story?id=39455025

>good cop happens to be black
>bad cop happens to be white

Hmmm

>Horsey

That grouping is awful.

Both targets are black. Seems justified to me. Two weeks paid leave.

Now post the original version, faggot.

nice

The range I go to is also used by cops and some Feds. Often the cops have a worse aim than gun enthusiasts. But I suspect the cops would do better in a real scenario, at least when drawing.

The Feds there are usually ICE. They are much, much better.

Based Horsey

kek

>Horsey

Horsey is truly based.

But he makes a good point, newfags.

>Assault weapon

Most police only fire about 100 rounds a year. They are not marksmen at all but rather they carry guns for shooting at very close range. Police miss the target 83% of the time.

There are police that shoot a lot of course but many reload the coffee machine 100 times more than they reload their guns.

Assault: a violent physical attack
Weapon: an object designed to inflict bodily harm

I hope I helped you, now go back to drooling over you brain-melting cringey anime, fucking weeaboo degenerate trash.

Horsey does it again.

Nice bait mate. Assault weapon is a term used by retarded dems who are afraid of black polymer. Long gun/ rifle would be the term you'd want to use. You uneducated dindu.

A rifle is a rifle and they do not make you invincible.

Assault weapons, depending on definition (there is a different one for every bit of legislation featuring them), have certain characteristics more so than just "a weapon used to assault." Typically these include things like pistol grips, collapsible stocks, barrel devices, and barrel shrouds. Aka aesthetic/ergonomic characteristics, rather than operational ones.

>Implying gangsters use 'assault weapons'

Very few shootings involve rifles. They are very inconvenient to use for crime.

Trying to ban them is just political eye wash.

JUST ONE LIFE

Are you trying to say something?

BAN

Lol gun bans...

This is how that stupid shit works...