Wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is oneBLACKbull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple ofBLACKbulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win overFASlooking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising theirBLACKchildren and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superiorBLACKbulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This isREALcolonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

Quick rundown on BAIT THREADS
============1. background============
> m00t started Sup Forums 2004
> Sup Forums costs $$$ to run
> not enough $$ from ads: advertisers no like Sup Forums + adblock cucks
> more time on Sup Forums = more jewgold
> STRATEGY: keep users on Sup Forums longer m00t losing it, tired of shit revenue
> befriends SJWs (A.S., Z.Q.), gets SJW gf (Mallory G. from Gawker)
> Aug 2014 GamerGate & Fappening shitstorm
> advertisers say 'bye!'
> Sup Forums is fucked now, need $$$$!!!
> m00t bans GamerGate & Fappening pix (temporarily)
> replaces current mods with SJW mods to enforce bans
> Sup Forums rebels: vandalizes everything
> fuckthisshit.jpg
============3. Sale of Sup Forums ==========
> m00t leaves jan 2015
> Hiroyuki (2ch founder) buys Sup Forums on sep 2015
> Sup Forums still make very little $$$ (compared to costs)
> needmoretraffic.jpg
> 1. POLITICAL SHILLING ——Shillapalooza: JIDF, CTR, ShareBlue, Ruskies, NRA, etc.
> 2. SPAMMERS

egyptians were not black, just fucking stahp, even for a troll this is just a negative IQ behaviour

that's what the wh*Te media wants you to believe

What's with all the threads replacing the i with a * in white recently? I don't get it

Actually investing your time into typing this pathetic post.

Everyone except for niggers and nigger lovers knows that ancient egyptians were much closer to mediterranean people, than to africans. They only used niggers as slaves and did some trading and stuff with nubians and ethiopeans.

So get your nigger shilling outa here.

maybe the bot is malfunctioning
+1 imgcount, sage.
don't reply to bait

>dont reply to bait
unless it's to +1imgcount, sage
(:

>t. yak*Bite

In what world are white people making huts? This is clearly a troll thread or op is just really really dumb

Apparently removing vowels from racial descriptors is a fad lately.
With white people it's disparaging for some reason though. I mean latinx is respectful for some reason, but removing the i from white isn't.

>average wh*Te subhumans

If Egyptians were originally black then they owned slaves. If they owened slaves then I'm not sorry your ancestors got whipped and hung on the daily.

You are out of control. Seriously. Who is paying you to do this?

>average BLACK BULL

Well I think the troll might be that the last great building ostensibly built by black people was the pyramids and in order to make the buildings made by white people inferior, they have to go back thousands of years in order to find a less sophisticated example of a building made by white people.

Nice try turdboi

why do white people write things like this?

>Egyptians
>Black
Kek

OP is a white man because no way was that written by a coon nigger thieving banana eating motherfucker. The spelling is quite good so there is the proof as no nigger out of da hood can read let alone spell because they crack heads raised by crack whores whose crack dads are festering in the penetentiary being the losers they are because they were born from crack whores.

They want other white people to be antagonistic towards black people.

To get by word filters. Sage this shit.

Nice try yak*Bite

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Fuck you nigger.

No nigge-r on earth is intellegent enough to make this post.

If either of those guys base who they'd like to help on skin color, I wouldn't wanna ask either for help.

Thats cause your a faggot

why are niggers so intent on trying to steal Egyptian culture? could it be because they want to erase depictions like this??

No, I just tend to stay away from idiot bigots.

Biggots*

Stupid cunt

Good we agree, people who make choices based on race and not words and actions are bigots(which incidentally is how you spell it).

Man I know Italians aren't exactly white, but calling them black is equally stupid.

>trying to insult white people while using the internet, a computer and using a digital image.

TheBLACKman is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

TheBLACKman’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. TheBLACKpenis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make theBLACKman the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman theBLACKman impregnates.

In total, theBLACKman expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why theBLACKman is the epitome of masculinity.

>They would flee to Japan where they will try to win overFASlooking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them.

Oh, you're a gook who's jealous of white men for stealing your women. I get it now.

The fact that apes are physically dominate over humans is not exactly an secret. However, humans have intellegence. Which is a much more useful tool outside of aidsfrica.

Is that why the majority of prisoners are black because all they know is criminality and are incapable of taking care of a woman because they behind bars for offences such as stealing a couple of dollars for a rock of crack. Yes you carry on with your silly little posts white man.

NFL player that became a neurosurgeon, only BLACK men can be this excellent

A gorilla could tear both white and black people apart with its bare hands, that doesn't mean I'd consider it a superior leader.
Nice job on reducing black people to brawn and aggression, I'm sure there are some slavers from Americas past who'd agree with you.

Yeah because he used his animal athethicsism to get money thru football then his race card to graduate college.

Damn it, I googled the page, took the test just to realize you have to pay to see your result

>mfw this thread

WE WUZ KANGZ
N' SHIET

Waste of time niggers can't read

Listen up bastard coon the difference between nigger women and superior white women is that white women use proper makeup like Estee Lauder and Max Factor when they go out to dinner where as nigger women sit under mango trees and rub coal dust on themselves to make them look better.

I don’t get it. You’re putting a post up trying to bring down white people but you don’t write out the word like some people don’t write down God. Are you saying that you believe whites are godlike to the point where you fear their wrath upon even spelling out their race? Damn... that’s a love of white people I’ve never seen.

What is blackbull? is it like a stolen can of redbull?

> average IQ of Somalia is cited to be 300
> still thinks white people are the experiment of some mad scientist named Yakub
> actually taking Elijah Thomas and Louis Farrakhan to heart

I'm really glad you're alive, user, if for nothing else than our enjoyment. Though I get the feeling your conception was a complete accident.

> all this garbage revisionist history

>he believes blacks were in charge of building the pyramids
They were slaves.

Why aren't black people building great things compared to the rest of the planet now
>Cuz da white man keepin em down
If they're superior, why is the "White Man" able to keep them down?
>Slavery an shit
What about in countries where black people are in charge?
>Colonialism n shitt
So, black people worldwide have been in some way dominated by other cultures and never recovered? K, guess they're superior.

>even for a troll this is negative IQ behavior

>implying trolls don't have negative IQ normally

If you spent more energy improving the world as opposed to clobbering your girlfriends, murdering innocent children for a dimebag, and running from the law, maybe you'd be some kind of certifiable athlete and wouldn't have a permanent residence in the projects.

I don't entirely blame you for your mistakes, however; I largely blame your parents.

I blame MLK

Nah, MLK was just trying to get equal rights, I blame all the niggers after him for squandering all the work of their civil rights leaders.

None of those are true

I know this is bait but even the picture OP posted still makes black people look pretty bad. Because even if you took the historical marker from 12 A.D. in Europe with a thatched roof hut, it still outpaces Africa by a long shot. Europe could have an implosion of culture and finance from the western Roman empire and still recover much quicker and out perform Africa from 2500 B.C.

much better

We wuz literally.kangs

Kek

What black dick threads burned out?