Be me

>Be me
>Often told 8-10/10 in looks
>In Uni
>21, never had a gf
>For some reason at a young age chose to remain a virgin until I meet the right girl
>Been offered sex many times but always refused, no matter how strong the temptation
>Meet extremely cute girl in class, strong 9/10
>Get into a group assignment with her, find out she has a 10/10 personality
>So much in common, I am going to ask her out
>Midway through semester our group is offered an international business venture to represent the uni
>Decide to wait until after the trip to ask her in case she said no
>Get along so well with her on the trip, best time of my life
>Go out for drinks while overseas together
>She asks me about my dating/sexual life
>I tell her
>She is very surprised but says "Naww that is so sweet"
>She begins treating me differently for the rest of the trip
>Get home once the trip is complete
>Gain the courage to finally ask her out
>She explains to me that when we first met she was super into me to the point where she was too nervous to come to class
>Said she would have %100 dated me if I asked her before the trip
>I ask her what changed her mind while overseas
>She says "We got along so well and we have so much in common, you are so kind to me and everyone you meet, idk, it just makes me see you as a friend now. I am sorry, I dont think anything will change my mind."
>What the fuck
>Super depressed about it, I have been rejected in the past but I have never caught a feeling this hard before so this one hurt a lot
>Decide that what I have been doing my whole life is pointless as fuck
>Start fucking random girls, 1-2 a week for a few months
>Bump into her while having drinks at a bar
>We talk as if we were still great friends
>I tell her that after she rejected me I changed my outlook on life and started fucking random girls whenever I want
>She is visibly shocked
>I leave her and join my friends again
>A few days later I get a text from her

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnxmw4xNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Continued:

>"It was good seeing you the other night, user! We should catch up :)"
>Even though I still have such strong feelings for her I reject her offer which hurt a lot
>She is attracted to someone who isn't really me
>Assured by friends that I did the right thing
>Every day I think about her and feel sick about it

Did I do the right thing in rejecting her? I feel like I regret it but I also feel as if the relationship would have been built off a lie.

Pic is heavily related.

Should have accepted.
She was/is still attracted to you. This is the same *you*.
Just a different phase.

Don't listen to this faggot
OP that bitch wants to to change for her
Don't put pussy on the pedestal
Ignore that bitch and move on

Thanks for your advice

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking, I didn't like the idea that she thinks she can come in and out of my life as she pleases and thinks I'll be there waiting.

I don't see anything wrong with dating her, man. If it works out - you both will have a lot of fun. If it doesn't - you'll break up(which I think will eventually happen anyway with 99/100 girls you date). Either way you'll be hurt, but in the first scenario you'll get some good joy out of it

Yeah you're right, I guess I was just salty about the whole thing. It kind of fucked me up when she told me I was too nice and that that isn't good enough for her, its the second time it has happened so it made me start feeling shitty about myself for a long long time which is why I resorted to meaningless sex and shit which by no means made me feel any better lmao.

Sup Forumsro you made me depressed for I have a similar story. Nowadays I am a dom-ish to my girls and treat them like pets, birches love it and love me, but now I never feel love.

dude my advice would be to stop lying in the internet

this is like the cringey stories my friends older autistic brother would tell to try and impress us when we were younger, its just fucking lame mate. You're defo not 8-10 in looks if you're this pathetic.

Yeah fucking hell man thats exactly it.

How does being pathetic relate to physical looks? Also what is pathetic? Getting rejected? I am sure you have never been rejected, right?

why lie?

you're either lying or so delusional you think you and the people you associate with are perfect specimens. loser.

I don't see why you would think I am lying about this lol

just stop talking to her.

she'll come back.

just talk to her bro, but dont make it visible you like her still. and dont give her the same conversations you had with her like at the trip.

and throw sexual hints towards her.

Alright will try this in the future, thanks.

Man i feel bad for you.

i hate when people talk shit to people who actually try to do the right thing. and then you get punished for being a good person with good morals.

keep ya chin up

Yeah man, I had a massive "Whats the point" moment in terms of morals after that rejection. I haven't really felt right or comfortable since then.

i once cheated on a person that i had been in total of 7 years.

this person made me actually cheat on her by all the shit she had done to me.

i have broken more and more of my morals and i dont even know who or what i am anymore.

feelsbadman

hell yeah dude go and live life fuck stupid bitches that are only interested if you play some esoteric bullshit game
live authentically

>i have broken more and more of my morals and i dont even know who or what i am anymore.
>in college a few years ago
>philosophy class
>professor explains that interests change over time, but if you look at your values and morals, those don't change over time, and that's who you really are
>5 years later I dont have any of the same values or morals any more
>just said fuck it
>what is life"?

but op, what kind of person are you aside from this story? what are you interests and your personality traits

>>She explains to me that when we first met she was super into me to the point where she was too nervous to come to class
>She is attracted to someone who isn't really me
> I also feel as if the relationship would have been built off a lie.

She had feelings for you when you two met, it would have been built off a lie if she began being interested after you started fucking around.
The question is do you really consider that she can be a great gf/that you two can have a great time together ? If the answer is yes then don't torture your mind and just go for it

i say op should be very skeptical about trying to have a relationship with a person that has been shown to be a fickle piece of shit.
I think the best thing op could do is forget about this girl and find another. But that girl should be similar in terms of being the kind of personality that op likes and can be happy with.
it should be a different person because the history with the girl in question will cause more trouble than its worth. speaking from experience here, pls kill me

Thats what I'm thinkin

I hate saying this bs because it always sounds cringey as fuck but I guess I just am a nice guy, I like to make people feel as comfortable as they can around me, you know? I study film and IT so those are my main interests besides classic things like sports and adventuring etc.

Whenever we hang out together its super chill and enjoyable, never an awkward moment which I have never had before with a girl, we just clicked so hard.

Yeah I know thats the right thing to do but its hard, I really fell hard for this girl. Also sorry to hear.

Dude. She's a hoe. I'm not even joking, she's probably a major slut. She probably didn't want you cause she didn't want to be the one who deflowered you man.

Yeah she did tell me she's been around which was actually a giant turn off for me because I did not expect it at all. She is super quite and shy so that was a fucking twist when she told me that.

>Yeah she did tell me she's been around which was actually a giant turn off
stay away, man

Just go fuck her man. If it doesn't work out, that sucks, but at least you can get some pussy out of it.

This.

Yeah ever since she told me I've felt as if I should stay away.

Well if she only wanted you back after you being slutty for a while, she probably wanted you to be equal in that regard.

DUBS OF TRUTH.

Oh wtf I never even thought of it like that, damn.

Your outlook on life didn't change because of what she did. You finally got hit so hard you started seeing right and you should continue the path you're on now, I can ensure you it's the right one.

Good job OP, if the whole thing is true then I'm proud of you. If you do end up getting with her let me tell you exactly what will happen..

>OP finally has balls
>Fucks women, lives life
>Girl who rejected him because he was a "nice guy" now sees OP as a "bad boiii"
>Girl now wants to get with OP, because he's a "bad boiii"
>OP gets with girl
>Girl starts to change OP to a nice guy
>OP becomes a nice guy, goodbye bad boiii
>Girl says to OP he's changed too much
>OP tries to change back to a bad boiii
>Comes off as pathetic

If you do decide to get with her then that's likely to happen. Stay the way you are, never change and you'll finally find a girl that'll settle for the degenerate you now are.

>professor explains that interests change over time, but if you look at your values and morals, those don't change over time, and that's who you really are
Your professor's an idiot if he thinks people's values and morals don't change over time. Unless he's a non-cognitivist, in which case he's a bad teacher for projecting his views onto you.

You gotta sit down and work out your principles man, then stick the fuck to them.

Who cares about the past, just figure them out now.

dont let this whore take you down the wicked path to hell, user

Don't read too much into it user, it was a superficial notion of mine that might not explain everything going on psychologically in this case.

This is the post that has the most truth in it.
You can tell because women are shit.

If I were you I'd fuck her once for funsies. It might be the best sex of your life. Just wrap it first.
Life's too short to waste not fucking someone cause she's a ho. When you're on your death bed, you won't be thinking "damn, i shouldn't have banged all those hot girls in my youth". It probably also help you get over her when you see her naked and vulnerable like everyone else.

>for funsies. It might be the best sex of your life.
i have a feeling it wouldnt be fun at all

Shes probably a one pump. Just dump your load in her ass and never talk to her again. If she wants more tell her she's too late and if she wanted it she should have got it before she broke it.

Holy fuck you are right, thank you.

I like the idea of that but I just know I'll catch feelings all over again after I fuck her and won't be able to just walk away.

This
Make sure to watch out for STDs though

Then just go for it dude if your relation is so great.
And for all your questions about her behavior it's just the way 99 % of women behave. Just look at that video, it should help you understand what really happenned m.youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnxmw4xNA

find an other girl. Move on. these things happen

bro, honestly just go tell her the truth and everything. Life is too short for stupid bs. If you really have strong feelings towards her, just tell her the way you feel about her. I'm sure it will go well.

>I like the idea of that but I just know I'll catch feelings all over again after I fuck her and won't be able to just walk away.
It's time to learn to use that thing called willpower. If you can't fuck her for that reason, then she's still dominating your mind and you won't ever get over her. The only way to be done with her is to see her as the flawed human that she is and stop caring. And seeing her butthole will help this process.

I did tell her, I told her everything, that's when she told me she only sees me as a friend now and that she used to want me.

Good point, thank you.

You should have fucked that bitch long ago.
You missed the opportunity, now it's too late. However, that doesn't mean you should cuck out and become a beta faggot by putting her on a pedistal.
Simply admit your mistake to yourself, learn a lesson and move on.

I guess you should just leave things behind and move on... Pretty much what you just did. This seems to be the right decision.

Just weight your options : it won't cost you anything to give it a try. If things work out then great, if it doesn't then just move on. If you don't take the opportunity you might regret it later and if by that time there's nothing you can do to change it then it will hurt even more.