Examples of british housing 1

examples of british housing 1

the terraced house

that is housing in a row connected

Look at the pic

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@52.5786168,-1.9730693,3a,75y,193.37h,90.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNIrbWbnCZBDeT87Bxtm-4A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

examples of british housing 2

semi detached houses

this is when you have two houses but they are attached

this is the most common house type in the uk

Ok

examples of british housing 3

detached houses

this is a fully detached house

they are no where near as common semi detached

they are the most common new build of houses

that is all, i am happy to have shared my culture with you.

I just wanted to educate

I can't fathom why anyone would want to live in these buildings. They're like barracks, which is what I'm guessing they started out exactly as during the industrial revolution, for workers living in deep poverty working 12 hours a day.
These ones aren't that much better. Everything is covered in concrete, there's not a single actual garden in the front or heaven forbid in the back for growing a bit of produce. It's another sign of exploitation, forcing people to buy their food from the supermarket.
I mean, shit, I'm not saying everyone needs to grow their own food, but here most homes have a decent sized back garden, so even if you're not a farmer, you can eat your own veggies at least during the summer, or have fruits/whatever.

I find your British housing situation ghastly.

Because in the UK there is a major stigma against living in apartments but we're so densely population that there just isn't enough room give people proper houses. Most people live within the 200 mile stench between Liverpool to London.

Found this street, it has terraced houses followed by a detached house followed by semis!

google.co.uk/maps/@52.5786168,-1.9730693,3a,75y,193.37h,90.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sNIrbWbnCZBDeT87Bxtm-4A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Please used the interactive google map link to experience a simulation of walking down the road.

You forgot British housing 4: The cuckshed

You are missing out the evil towers (cuck-towers) and the big upper-class london terraced housing , also missed out the rural buildings

My wife's son bought me one of those things

Thank you for this eye-opening thread, I will know use my knowledge of housing in the United Kingdom to wow my friends and swoon the ladies at the next drinking establishment I visit

The thread was mostly aimed at educating foreigners.

average british house

Buckingham Palace is so shit, it just looks like a large library.

maybe if you live somewhere shit

>tfw 4000 sq ft house
>tfw this is huge in the UK
>tfw average yank lives in a bigger house

Fuck off literal trillionaire

FOB

JUST

FUCK