How can this chick be dating this manlet? She's a 6'4'' volleyball player...

How can this chick be dating this manlet? She's a 6'4'' volleyball player, he's like 5'5''/5'6'' and way too small for her.

he's wearing an Adidas T-shirt

he eats ass

he is way too big for his trousers

She's into Ken dolls, and wanted one in real life.

He is the definition of a chad

Girls love manlets. Thats the truth Sup Forums doesn't want you to know. If you knew, they couldn't keep you here, a slave spamming cuck and blacked threads

Well some people don't base their worth or the worth of others on whether they need a stepladder to get at their cereal.
How unaccomplished are you that you need to be proud of your height to feel good?

He's got a giant cock, and she likes how it feels against her cervix.

It's almost like years of shitposting on the internet made you incredibly insecure or something.

He's confident.

Anyone who gives a shit about height is insecure.

And does It standing on his feet

They couldn’t even do it from behind.

> says the manlet

They have kiddie stools for that

>Proving peoples point in a green text.
shiggy diggy

because no one wants that beatup old cunt. That's all she can get.

>broad shoulders
>no tits
>no ass
>no hips

He's a closeted homo

I'm hoping that's a room at her place instead of a store and she really does have that many identical outfits hanging up.

This absolute pussy magnet

Project much?

> so many insecure manlets

>More projection than the local cinema.

Nah, I'm normal height.

muh beautiful at any size

he should be trying to make his legs look longer and his torso shorter. those rolled up cuffs ain't helping

My girl is taller than me. Not by much but she is taller. All is good.

She lets him eat her cunt and buy her things while she gets her dickings from Chad Thundercock. Next.

Yet you've still got enough of a low self esteem to base your worth on height?
What was done to you as a kid user?

He's confident and she was probably bullied by other girls and is seeking affection.

Wow. Talk about a desperate attempt at deflection. You're really insecure, user. You should get some help. Maybe a nice pair of lifts.

I'm normal height as well, I just don't think it makes me an übermensch.

>normal height

manlet has the magic penor for her vagoo. something neets, geeks, and basement dwelling redditors will never have.

t.triggered manlet

It's true, 5' 5" is normal height. For a woman.

I'm 5' 9" though.

Then you're a reasonably tall woman.

Kek, I should've expected that reply.

kek, it was pretty obvious, wasn't it?

canadian? shes already taller than 90% of the man there

Yeah, no matter what height I have, you would've replied with that, just because I disagree.
But that is par for the course here on Sup Forums.

This is hilarious. Sup Forums tallfags only adhere to the Manlet bullshit because they have no other redeemable features, they have to self identify by a single trait.
Watching their fragile existence, by and extension, their frail little male egos, crumble is. My god. It's almost sexual. It's so pleasing it may get me off.

Tldr manlet/Chad/tallfag bullshit is just that - bullshit.

I know how cringy this reply will be but achshually I have autism and I'm the one speaking against height determining your worth.
Also Autism Speaks is a shit organization that does not help people with autism at all.

Nah man, they do the best doggy because he can do it standing up, way more power in the thrust

You're one the sperging desperately. It's the reaction that entertain me, and your sensitivity on the subject makes you prime bait.

I'm only here because I'm waiting for my parents to pick me up for my christmas holiday though.
You're literally light entertainment while I wait.

Calm down, little fella. All those angry sweeping generalizations might make us think you're below 5'0" or something.

shes too big for everyone

Except height really does determine your worth. Like it or not, tall men are given more respect and are considered more attractive by women.

Calm down, little man

would be this angry too if most women did this when they talked to me lol

Wow, you really are spergs. As a femanon, I'd date a short guy over you neckbeards any day.

Underrated

Expose your earlobes or exit the website pls feminine creature