Wwyd

wwyd

Brutal edition.

Last one hit image limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/side-to-side
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have a long discussion about what its like to respect the other gender and by extension her own gender and why she needs to abuse herself image like this

Reply for reply

Punch her in the stomach and make her miscarry, hope she gets her shit together and looses some weight to then become fuckable.

no you wont

I would tie her hands behind her back and put her down on her knees and start fucking her throat as hard as I possibly could, causing her to gag profusely and vomit to trickle from the corners of her mouth, after a while she begins to turn blue so I pull my cock out of her throat, but she barely has enough time to gasp before I ram my cock back in her throat and shoot my load, She tries to swallow it all but most of it spews from her nose. Wwyd

Jerk off with her hair.

hand cuff her to the base of the toilet, make her put her ass in the air and head in the piss water while I fuck her.

She has a punchable face, if her pussy is tight that could make for a fun afternoon.

I would invite her over while my friend was over too, and get her sloppy drunk, then me and my friend would take turns fucking her pussy and mouth, fucking both holes at the same time, her protests are just drunk mumbling as we pump her holes full of our seed. Once were don't using her, we leave her in an alley for anyone to use. Wwyd

drug her up real bad so she has no idea where she is or what's happening. I'd collar her up and whip her ass red, making it bleed while she cries out in pain, no idea what is happening to her. I'd slam her head against the ground and fuck her tight pussy, pulling on her collar with a leesh like a bitch that needs a lesson. I'd finish up with creaming right inside her pussy, leaving the cum right in there

Tie her up and choke her with my cock while slapping her face and forcing her to beg though the choking then id cover those glasses in cum

i'd grab a tight hold of her hair and pump my dick in her mouth until i'm rock hard and turned on enough to facefuck her hard and brutally, with tears running down her cheeks and drool coming out of her mouth as i pound her throat faster and faster. i'd finish cumming deep down her throat and pull out my cock looking at her puking and starting crying

BBC Gangbang. two black cocks ram her throat: pumping in and out to her humiliating quacking sounds and the continuous bulging of her throat. It was like her mouth was just a cunt to be fucked as hard as possible. All the while the camera shutter was clicking, capturing this slut at her most vulnerable.

Her cum covered face was a particularly good one. Her hair was matted from the huge amounts of cock goo that now covered her face. They added some spit to the mixture and gave the slut a slap for good measure.

As the two black cocks came for the second time, she's held in position while the cock was brought close to her nose, squirting it's hot cum deep inside her nose to the back of her throat, making her gag and retch.

Reply for reply

This one's a fighter, might end up fucking you instead

No rules in this one, post replies only, post replies for more pics, or just post pics for anons to violate.

young dumb and ready for cum. wwyd to these girls?

She looks sleepy, I would take her to bed.

So brutal

Wwyd to this petite milf in her backyard?

Tight and firm.
perfect for torture

“Ouch, I should stop drinking so much.” These where the words running through her mind when she finally got conscious again. “W...w...w... wait! Where I am? Why can’t I move.” She found herself naked, blindfolded and tied up on a chair. Her mouth was spread wide open with an o ring gag and before she was able to say a word she got a cock rammed into her mouth. She got her face fucked from a heavy breathing machine of a man who did not stop brutalizing her face until he came a huge load down her throat.

When she was about to spit out his juice and hoped that the torture was over, she was not aware that 20 other men stand in line to empty their balls in her. Poor little thing.

Wwyd?

More

I would push her head down in a bucket filled with water while I ravage her buthole. Just for feeling her muscle contractions while she panics that she is drowning.

Please destroy my little sister

Wwyd. She is into fitness and can post more pics showing her body progress.

I would tie her up and throat fuck her slowly, while her brother watched and she would cry and gag, wondering why her big brother wont help her, and then cry and beg for you to stop as we both cum on her face

Wouldn’t mind seeing this one begging for the humiliation to stop while it’s being recorded. Crying it’s heart out at the sickening acts it’s being forced to do. I’d like to think of this one with it’s big fat tits tied up so tight that they’re turning different colours and losing the circulation. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a white cow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being rape meat for black cock. Doing all of that just to pay for her new glitter shoes and whatever to match her fucking iPhone case.
Stupid white pig.. pass it over to the blacks.
Then let it live with the humiliation of it’s recordings all over the internet.

I would like to fuck her while a noose tightens around her neck, leading to panic, convulsions, and finally hanging there limp with my cum dripping out of her.

walking around a party and stumble upon this?what do.

wwyd to eilish? personality as fake as her tits,
will post nude to best reply

hang her from the ceiling fan and use them as punching bags, she'll also be in a good position to give oral once they pop

What if I keep my cock in her ass so I can feel her go limp on my dick while you fuck the last breath of air out of her pretty little mouth?

she wakes up in chains in my basement, face down ass up over a cold table, to my big horny doggy ramming her cunt with his fat red cock

she's going to be a bitch for his knot for the rest of her life

So I have done this 5 or 6 times, when I was younger. Between about 14 and 25. Here is exactly how it went every time. And how you don’t get caught.
I would start by trying to talk to her to make sure she was gone enough to not care, or not notice. Then I would start rubbing her arm and hand and see how responsive she is, if at all. Usually in the condition of this pic, they won’t be.
Start by rubbing the outside of her thigh, if no resistance, the top of her thigh, about halfway up. If not resistance, gently pull her legs open and rub up the thigh, after a minute or so start rubbing her pussy over her panties, then slip a finger in. Finger her for a bit, 9 out of 10 females will at this point get at least a bit wet because it will be their body’s instincts kicking in.
Shuffle her somewhere more secluded and pull her panties off, DO NOT BE OBVIOUS AND TRY TO WAIT TILL NO ONE IS LOOKING SO NO ONE KNOWS WHO TOOK HER TO WHEREEVER YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS, then once there, pull your dick out and wrap her hand around it. It’s a 50/50 chance she will grasp it unless she is completely gone. Regardless, make her play with your dick a bit then fuck her. If she isn’t fighting it at all or is completely passed out, roll her over onto her stomach, prop a pillow under her hips and fuck her in the ass. If she moans in displeasure, who gives a fuck. Just plow away.

DO.NOT.COME.IN.HER. Not even in her ass. Don’t cum on her, don’t come on anything around her unless you can take it with you when you leave. I mean take it with you like out of the house GONE.

Continued...

When you are done try to take a look and make sure you didn’t leave any pubes or bodily hair on her ass, legs or pussy. If there are some on her shirt (you won’t see them 99% chance) it won’t matter because plausible deniability, they got there when you hugged her earlier in the party. She may not have any idea she was raped the next day, especially if she wasn’t a virgin and you don’t fuck her in the ass. Even if she does, 8 out of 10 women, especially younger women, won’t report the rape. If she does, if she wasn’t murdered they aren’t going to likely go DNA level on any hairs or whatever but like I said don’t make it easy for them and leave a load in her.

Like I said, I have done this 5 or 6 times to completion. And have fingered or at least felt up at least 10 more.

Most of them I kept the panties as a prize after and jerked off with them for years later.

wow kill yourself

Boo hoo white knight faggot. How does it feel to know I did this and there is nothing you can do about it?

Stay mad and go back to tumblr or rddit

I fucked my ex GFs mom when she was passed out once.
My GF had a little sister (7yo, pain in the ass) and her mother was going out. Her mother trusted my GF and was delusional about her sex life at 15 (I was 16, calm the fuck down its not a pedo thing) and was 100% sure Sara was pure as the driven snow. Meanwhile her and I were having regular 3somes with her best friend, she lost her virginity at 12 and she LOVED anal. (anal was her idea btw. My point is she was a dirty chick)
Mom comes home about 1am OBLITERATED drunk, sits on love seat across from us and passes the fuck out hardcore. We had arranged for me to spend the night on the couch since she was going to be coming home so late. GF went to bed about 2am. Mom is passed out, I try to fall asleep, its just me and the passed out mom now. I get up and go over to the love seat and put my hand on her ass, she doesn’t react. I start to rub her ass, nothing. I feel her tits through her sweater, nothing. Slide hand up under shirt, pop a tit out over the cup of her bra, play with it for a whie, nipple (big nipples, I didn’t know women got huge nipples at the time so I was turned on and freaked out), did that for a minute or two, slid the sweater up and sucked on her nipple a bit.
>to be continued

>samefag
(big nipples, I didn’t know women got huge nipples at the time so I was turned on and freaked out), did that for a minute or two, slid the sweater up and sucked on her nipple a bit.

Since no reaction, I get bold and start rubbing her crotch. She rolls (slightly, she was sort of on her side kinda leaning over) over onto her back, don’t know if her legs were just apart from the position or if her body reacted and she spread them instinctively. I unzip her pants, start fingering her. HUGE bush wtf.
Gets wet after a minute, gets REALLY wet. Like would be dripping if not in panties. Or at least seems like she would drip.
I am in a fucking 17yo hormone driven craze at this point, pull her jeans and panties down, lift her legs at the knees and pull her panties to her knees sort of hooking them under the crook of her knee. And went for it. I slid in SUPER easy and fucked her. I came in like 2 minutes because 17 and getting away with something hugely wrong. I pulled out and blew it on a napkin that was sitting on the table next to the love seat. Slid her panties back up, tried to position them as naturally as possible, same with jeans. Tucked a pillow under her head and put a blanket over her. Went to bed on the sofa. Next morning, nothing. She either had no idea or was INCREDIBLY good at just keeping it a secret. GF and I broke up like 3 months later, it was ugly, she had cheated on me YET AGAIN, I was semi ok with her cheating once in a while because I was cheating with her best friend (but we had 3somes all the time so I didn’t really consider it cheating, even though we also fucked behind her back) We fought and it was all I could do to not tell her I fucked her mother.

Her mom died a couple years later drunk driving lel.

wwyd to this beauty

Well she is a complete butterface so it isn't going to take much. Just pretend to think she is really pretty and that you really care about her, then fuck her. If she is a good fuck, keep pretending to keep getting the pussy. Try to get her to do anal, if she agrees, try to get her to do all sorts of degrading shit, some BDSM and get picks of her with like "SLUT" written on her forehead in lipstick

When you get bored, just stop calling her. If she gives you ANY shit whatsoever, either blackmail her to give you sloppy head (she BETTER fucking swallow) or release the pics of her.

So, so many naughty things.

blondie is taking her friend out on the town for the first time. lets give them a warm welcome

Reply for reply.

Why I would JAM my Erect Cock down her throat.......BALLS DEEP

I forgot to mention, its a VERY good idea to have some handy wipes so you can wipe down her ass crack, pussy and thighs after you fuck her. If you sucked on her tits and you have any facial hair, wipe her tits off too.

Basically the idea is that you want to mitigate the chances of leaving DNA evidence in a private place. Unless you murder her or something there is next to no chance they will try to collect DNA but don't take chances. Blowing a load in her they are virtually guaranteed to take a DNA sample. But here is the golden part. Rape kits usually sit for YEARS if there was no violence involved. In fact, more than likely it will never get tested. Even if it does, if your DNA isn't on record anywhere (if you aren't military and have no prior record it won't be) so you may still be safe. Even if she does report it. as long as she was passed out enough and no one saw you take her. (you WERE careful right? If not you basically deserve to be caught, you dumb fuck) then its going to be really hard to point a finger at you.

If you see a girl at a party about to pass out or drinking a LOT like she might pass out, and you decide to do this, DO NOT TALK TO HER. You don't want to have her remember "I was talking to this guy and its the last thing I remember before someone took me to another room and raped me"

This one might be difficult to rape. Her friend is going to be annoyed that no one is hitting on her fat 3/10 ass so she will block the cock hardcore and if you DO manage to get blondie alone, fatty is going to point the finger directly at you.

I would stay away and try to do it at a later date when fatty isn't around.

WWYD?

Maybe some people just like being tied up but something tells me you're just joking,and besides the psychology of a masochist is something I have a hard time wrapping my head around might actually be an interesting discussion

If i see this wench rested upon the wheel of me ship (the sea raven) I'd say to the lass with the breedin' cave size o' the deck of a man of war "you one coin breeder get of me goddamn sea raven's helm or me an' me best mate will fuck ye without sense an' leave you to the sharks"

positionmyself on side of wheel. grab handle and pull as hard as i can jerking it violently until i hear bones and spine snap. go to other side and repeat for 20 mins. then untie her and fuck her silly dead or alive while i beat her face in until i know shes dead

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/side-to-side

push her off the surf board into shark infested water

brutal

Her and her friend wake up naked in a room furnished with only a video camera. The door is locked, there is no window. The room is well lit and the carpet is comfortable enough. A small box by the door is the only thing left to explore so they open it. A double ended dildo, 18 inches long and a note. "Each of you takes one end on her mouth. Let it slide into your throats until you have each taken enough that you can kiss. Hold the position and make out for 60 seconds. You will be fed when you succeed. You will die of starvation if you don't. We are watching. Make sure the camera gets a good look. If we are dissatisfied with the show it won't count." Then watch as they cry, plead with their unseen captor, and eventually give in and start practicing double deep throat kissing.

How would you rape this slut.

Three sisters get drunk on new years eve and come to you for help/

she gets way to drunk at the company christmas party, and passes out on the couch. when she wakes up theres the taste of cum in her mouth, and a fullness in her ass and cunt.

when she fully stirs she sees that she has been stripped naked and there are beer bottles in her ass and cunt. a laptop screen sits in front of her with a play button on the screen. with trembling fingers she clicks the button, and is treated to a montage of every guy in the company filling one of her holes. her eyes go wide as she watches herself take a cock in each hole, moaning like a wanton slut in heat, face covered in jizz smiling into the camera as shes pumped full of seed.

after the video ends she's in tears, her career is ruined. she tries to flee the room but the door is locked. her heart sinks as she realises that she is to be the company cum bucket for as long as she has warmth left in her body. sobs heave her body as the door clicks open. its 8am. time to start work.

Wwyd?

I would invite the girl on the left to a party that some of my friends would be attending, when we got her there we would get her drunk and id talk her into coming into the room with me, thinking it was just going to be me she was ok with it but Once we got in the room, I pushed her down on the bed and tied her face down, ass up. And started inviting my friends in one by one to use her holes. I tell them all they have to cum inside her though, so one by one they pound her pussy raw, burying their load deep inside her, once my last friend mounts her, I walk around and shove my cock into her mouth and I start to pump her throat as he fucks her raw pussy. Right when he shoots his load in her pussy, I shoot mine down her throat and she gave, then me and my friends go continue to drink, leaving her tied up there until the next morning, with at least 7-8 loads dripping from her pussy.

Can you do one for her please.

When she agreed to do a pregnancy photoshoot for her friend, she thought it would be some cute photos with costumes and some props. when she arrived all she saw was leather, rope and steel. When the light shut down and someone put a bag over her head she screamed untill the drugs sent her into unconsciousness.

When she awoke she was hog tied, clothes torn off her and a spider ring holding her mouth open. She was blindfolded but she could hear and sense people around her. she tried so scream out, but the ring gag only allowed a wet, choking sound to come out. She felt pressure on her asshole, and tried to tighten against the invade. SUddenly clamps placed on her nipples made her scream in pain, as the clamps tightened and the anal invader plowed through her ass.

Sawing back and forth tears formed in her eyes as her virgin ass was torn apart. Suddenly there was a cock in her mouth as well, as she was double teamed, tits swaying underneath her. SHe could hear the laughs, and the camera shutter going off recording every minute of her rape and degradation. Both cocks were pulled out of her, and she could feel the cum being sprayed on her tits and down her throat.

when the blindfold is revealed her eyes widen as she sees her best friends standing over her, cocks out and grins on their faces. She knows her humiliation is far from over, and that she will be completely dominated by this group of 'friends' until her baby is born, and a new one takes its place.

Begging to be brutalized in this position

Give her something extra rough

Would mouth rape constantly, tears flow down with black tears from makeup, and put a sign on her head saying "Free Cumdump", take a photo, post on craigslist and let anyone come by. They can record themselves and she will have to deal with it.

First I'd punch that mousey-lookin twat right in the eyeball. Break her glasses and her ego right off the bat. While she's on the floor crying and starting to get scared, I'd pull/rip her clothes off until she is in her panties. I'd make her lay on her back and I'd cover her in baby oil until she is a big, shiny cum dumpster.

I'd fuck her missionary style so that the tip of my big white cock reaches alllll the way inside of her, until I start feeling a strange object hitting the tip of my dick. I'd realize that I'm bumping that lil baby nigga with my dong which would only make me fuck her faster and harder until i finally blow my load as far inside of her as I can, keeping my dick balls-deep as I drain my seed inside of her and all over the top of that little fuzzy fetus' head.

Like a yamika made of jizz.

the gf- wwyd?

Post a body pic and I'll do a brutal one for this bitch

I would get a new one

these responses are so fucking hot. send me some pics at [email protected] and ill respond, but prepare for them to be dark.

mom and daughter. wwyd?

I see her leaving from work one day and notice she turns into an alley, I follow her into the alley and trail her for a while, once I think it's clear I grab her from behind, putting my hand over her mouth so she can't scream, then I slam her head into the nearby dumpster which dazed her, then I bend her over the dumpster and yank her pants down, I shove my cock into her tight pussy and I push her head down into the garbage as I pound her from behind, telling her that's all she is, garbage, She vomits several times, making her pussy clench around my cock, which almost makes me cum, so I pull out and pull her up by her hair and slam her face into the brick wall of the alley, breaking her nose and knocking her unconscious, I then jerk off onto her face and leave her there for someone else to deal with.

More for the pregnant slut please?

This is the story of how a dumb bitch got her self stuck with a bun in the oven. years of bullying she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

I would invite her to go on a picnic with me and she agrees, so I drive us out to the middle of the woods, She didn't know my friend was there waiting for us and as soon as she gets out of the car he grabs her and slams her down on the hood of the car ripping her pants down, and spitting on her asshole to help get his cock in her tight asshole, She screams and he slams her head down on the car to make her stop, She keeps trying to scream though and I get tired of it so I grab her and take her over to the nearby river and put her head down in the water she writhes around trying to get her head up but I'm just sliding my cock in her ass, I pound her asshole and hold her head underwater, bringing it up every once in a while, her struggling is just making it feel even better, it doesn't take me long to shoot my load into her asshole and as I do, I keep her head underwater until she stops moving and I walk away telling my buddy it's his turn.

More for the pregnant Blondie please

wwyd?

I'd make her suck my dick repeatedly until her mouth is full of cum, then start cutting off her tongue while seeing a mixture of blood and semen come out

wwyd?

sent, lets talk via email

I'd tie her to the celling by her feet and fuck the shit out of her mouth, after this I would tie her hands to her feet and release her from the celling just to lie her helpess on the bed while drilling her ass wet tight ass

set up a livestream from her facebook account. one cam on her face, the other shot from behind as she's bent over a table. Watch her viewership skyrocket as larger and larger toys are inserted into her ass or cunt. Any and all suggestions from viewers are taken on board, and her tears and whimpers increase as she watches her friends and family demand I gape her to the point of no return.

wwyd to karina?

I would drug the one on the far left and put her in the trunk of my car and drive to the rough part of town, doesn't take me long to spot a group of black guys that seem like they would enjoy her, I pull up next to them and open my trunk, shes still unconscious but I tell them they can have her, the biggest one grabs her and lifts her with one hand, they take her into a rundown apartment building and start stripping her in the hallway, they get about halfway done undressing her and she starts to open her eyes a little, one of the guys puts a gun to her head and tells her not to make any noise. She whimpers and pisses herself because she's so scared, they take her piss soaked panties and stuff them in her mouth making her gag on her own urine. Then they take turns fucking her pussy for a few minutes, one fucking her pussy and another fucking her mouth, while the other two try to get her to jerk them off, shes pleasing 4 cocks at once then out of nowhere the one in her mouth blew the biggest load she'd ever had, it all spews out of her nose and he holds his cock down her throat and grabs her nose, the other man still pounding her pussy, she passes out and the guy pulls his cock out of her throat and about that time the other guy shoots his load inside her and she starts to cry when she realizes that, the other two men take their turn and then they leave her there, naked and impregnated

Bump

WWYD to Amber, good replies get nudes