So what will you do when the inevitable shit hits the fan and the island monkeys vote for staying? Any plan B's?

So what will you do when the inevitable shit hits the fan and the island monkeys vote for staying? Any plan B's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XE8y4N_-ksw
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've got residence visa for Australia will be leaving mid June and I don't plan to return to the UK if we don't leave the EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=XE8y4N_-ksw

Really makes you think

>you won't be allowed to chat if you leave the EU
What did they mean by this?

Have Australian skilled migrant forms filled and ready to go. Not kidding, either.

Managed to slowly red-pill my partner and she can see that the UK is on the slide.

I will proceed to do nothing and keep watching. Game plan is that my fellow countrymen will see Europe burning to the ground in HD and their third world views will make it much easier to take measures. If we can put mine fields for Peruvians, we sure as hell can close borders to the new european caliphate.

lmao the like dislike ratio AND they turned off comments

Compare it with this.
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

burn every thing down . gasoline is still cheap. maybe read up on some dank memes about glowsticks and crystals and think of how you can improve them. knowledge is power and all that

>outside the EU we could have prosperity on a level that we can't even imagine

well, I'm 100% pro Brexit but this is topkek

Dude look at Switzerland.

I guess stay where I am now and be forced to submit to allahabibs needs so they don't slaughter people I know

Chimpout.

Then bail for Poland, looks like things are more likely to get tasty over there against the EU if they keep bullying PiS. One of the V4 countries will eventually revolt, here's to helping them do it.

I'm guessing it's pure coincidence that all non-EU countries are also prosperous.

the european treatys with switzerland or norway are a disgrace... they wouldn't do the same for britain... i suppose

leaving the eu will make britain pay a lot in regards of their economy (most britfags are in denial of that), still it is worth it because of so many reason... I hope they get through with it

the european idea was such a meaningful dream... they should have sticked to the relevant economic powers and respected national (and international) law... they wrecked it

>all non-EU countries

yea, totally

Wait for the civil war, I'm not deserting Europe

Nothing will change if they leave, except less White (Polish) people immigrating & possibly more shitskins

Switzerland isn't in the EU & it takes in tons of shitskins

and what the brits on Sup Forums forget, your government will never close the boarders cuz of muslim immigration...they are not as "racist" as you are. They immigration will go on, just less poor european immigrants

not mentioning that your island is already overrun allah worshippers...

That is the most absurd thing i've ever read. Sausage Eating beer guzzling Jerrys..