Why do 80% Thai girls look like degenerate trans males? Is this genetic?

Why do 80% Thai girls look like degenerate trans males? Is this genetic?

Same can be asked about you eternal anglos lol

i've heard it said that the more feminine a thai looks the more likely they are to be a ladyboy because their actual women have babushka builds from working in the paddies all day

Found the cuckoo

Beats any Chink or Jap tbqh

You serious bud?

Because they are men you goober.

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets. East London.

>thai girls

no such thing

Let me tell you about how I dream of the next crusade and killing off your kind. To pay you back for everything Muslims have done to our people.

I have this fucking problem on Tinder. I swap right, but with one eye shut.

>Muslim here.
Muslims are crazy degenerate cultists following a perverted heresy led by a dead lying pedophile, who convinced you to pray face down ass up towards a stone in the desert representing the demon Ba'al.
All muslims are destined to infernal fire, where they will make great company to their leader, sucking Satan's cock in the lowest circle of hell forever.

>pic related even God hates you

They evolved to look that way in order to compete with the transboys.

I think it's just the eyebrows.

Why do 100% of Brit males and females look degenerate–period?

Same here man. I recently got in tinder after moving here and I'm surprised at how many Thai's there are.

From Manchester.

Still better than most brits.How do you even get laid in Britain without feeling disgust?No life level or everything is worth having to breed with your kind.

>have yellowfever
thais, vietnamese and all that crap are still fucking disgusting

Don't do Thai girls, do Tied girls.

I wouldn't say 100 percent but you're not wrong. I live up north and can confirm that at least 70% are fat, cig-smoking, pram-pushing, single "full-time mummy"''s. Canadian girls are so much hotter.

All things being equal (as in the Asian girl is reasonably attractive),

Chinese >>>> Japanese = South Korean >>>> Non-Japanese Island Asians > Jungle Asians > Mongolians

>yellow

I would be extremely painful

North, as in Scotland? Scots aren't so terrible looking. Anglos are obnoxiously disgusting, which is really quite odd considering Germanics, especially males, are generally attractive. Even Leafs and Burgers.

Up north as in north-west

somebody told me they have a higher frequency of trannys than any other part of the world. citation needed.

Someone told you that?
How about the fact that Thailand has been famous for "ladyboys" or like 100 years?

That's probably what "told" you that.
Or like some fucking joke in the Hangover 2 or whatever.

Fuck you Achmed. The Crusades cant come fast enough.

*by birth

Sweet mother of god I want to ravage that noice bod

What the fuck do you mean "by birth"?
They're just thin dudes with makeup on who grow their hair long, most of the time they don't even have fake tits.

They're just hookers.

Crusader Crane is my favorite meme

Agreed

heard you were talking shit