>>75458136

Oyy M8 you must remove that pool, otherwise the Paki that comes to rob you and rape your daughters might injure his foot, now don't forget to pay you TV license, God Save The Queen.

I can't believe this real.
Britbongs, how deeply do you need to be penetrated by your government so you react and stop this fascist shit from happening?

When I see shit like this I'm starting to be extremely happy to live in this shithole called poland.
Britbongs are not even allowed to defend their homes when shitskins starts their enrichment process. Kek

wait I thought the 'bin the knife' thing was a meme

HAHAHAHA holy shit

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This must be satire, right?

Yes. Good cucks. Put your knives in the bin so we can supply our muslim brothers with weapons!

unbelievable

>everything in this image

That says free knives in Arabic

Get a life bin that knife

ffffffffucccckkk sake

Do Brits not have any form of civil court to dispute stupid shit like this?

STOP RESISTING

>Oi mate I saw ye drop that cup now pickit up or oi'll throw ye in tha slamma!

pic related, uk school when the obamas visited

yes but this is a private landlord and he would just evict him so what's the point.

Oi lads, remember to bin those knives!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

>mfw realize america will inevitably become like britian as we head more left

There's literally nowhere else to go. Once America falls, the whole world is going to be like this. I wouldn't mind an early death.

This is how US police should respond--although maybe with a little more Tasing.

In Australia if there's a puddle in your kitchen which you don't clean up and a burglar slips in it he can sue you for damages

SIMPSONS DID IT!

Here in Freedomland we have eviction laws to prevent overzealous landlords like this.

>straight out saying pakis and blacks are fucking your shit up but you are unwilling to do anything
KEK COUNTRY

>Britain won't Brexit
>there won't be another chance

A Brexit won't save them from the Orwellian nightmare they've become.

Britain is Lawful-evil
The best US can hope for is staying chaotic-neutral

>Britbongs are not even allowed to defend their homes when shitskins starts their enrichment process

And you are you fucking idiot? You can not harm intruder unless he is attacking you.

Also basebole bats are illegal in Poland

This is already the case in the US--we call it no fault divorce.

What's the point in marriage if one party can unilaterally break their vows for no reason?

what a pathetic piece of shit.

if anyone thinks this pale nigger didnt deserve to have a few hollow points fly into his chest then I question if their lives (or opinions) should have any value whatsoever.

>ASBOS

>Downing Street's "respect tsar" Louise Casey

Hahahahaha,Cuck Cabinet.

OY, THAT LAD 'AS GOT A TEASPOON!
QUICK, BRING IN THE UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR UNIT!

Now there will only be bad guys with teaspoons. "Sensible" teaspoon regulations my ass.

Lol, always with the fantasy of collapse. There will be no collapse as we head left.

>if someone breaks into the back garden they can fall in the pond

GOOD

what kind of nanny state cocksucker goes around whining about burglars drowning

>making your land safe for thievery and B&E

JUST

>no collapse
Did you even fucking read the thread? Safety hazards to burglars might take a man's house away.

That and so much more backwards shit is going to happen in America, and within your life time. It will happen as we go more left because it has happened almost EVERYWHERE ELSE in white nations.

It's not a theory.

>wordforweapons .co.uk
>couk

Being that I'm American and not subject to such faggotry, I almost want to dig a 10' deep pit and fill the bottom with sharpened wooden stakes, immediately adjacent to the face, just because I can. I would honestly kek so fucking hard if some nigger tried to jump the fence and a fell a combined 16' onto spikes.

With the way young kids behave, shit like this is a reasonable reaction.

Kids as young as 5 should already be liable to be prosecuted as adults.

Of course these are legal, you just can't transport these in the public. Same applies to any european country.
>You can not harm intruder unless he is attacking you.
attacking is the part of cultural enrichment you dumb nigger. In poland you can legally kill an attacker (even by using illegal weapons) if he doesn't stop attacking you.

This is awesome. It turns the whole community into watchmen on the little bully.

Just another trick to steal land from normal citizen. Corruption dets easier and bolder when people are dumb or yet silent.

Some people agree with the idea of making society less violent.

Setting up traps for humans is illegal in America

Even in the US, such mantraps are illegal. Sorry.

I agree man, stopping burglars is a great way of making society less violent.

So why are we protecting them?

This is why I don't go outside very often.

GET A LIFE

>why dont they put up a warning sign on the other side of the fence.

WARNING: FOR YOUR SAFETY ALL BURGLARS MUST USE SIDE GATE

is there a certain group that is prone to stealing and cant swim?

In England, burglary is considered to be a youthful indiscretion.

Imagine, if you can, a society in which the right wing advocated shooting drag racers on sight, "because they are dangerous!"

Fine I'll leave the fucking spikes out, but if I want to dig a "drainage ditch" adjacent to my fence that's my own goddamned business.

Besides, I live out in the country in a lovely area with absolutely no zoning codes and such authoritarian faggotry.

>the lack of UK flags ITT
lol teacrumps cant handle bantz

>Some people agree with turning a blind eye to violence committed by minorities while coming down hard on any attempt to resist them.
Some people are fucking cucks.

>In England, burglary is considered to be a youthful indiscretion.
This is literally an Onion article title. Holy shit England is a joke.

It's not a mantrap.

>yfw you are an adult and you realize england was genetically fucked
>genetic disorders had been steadily rising since the 1800s
>mass immigration was the only solution to save a people inbreeding to oblivion
>niggers and mudshits saved england but the cost was the countrys soul
>became a cucked police state to try to protect the english who were to inbred to protect themselves

move out of the cities. abandon all conveniences or they will be your undoing.

I told you about social democracy.

I told you, dog.

jesus christ

>even Sven is laughing at the UK
Jesus

How is this even real life

England is not inbred, the mudslime immigrants to England are way, way more inbred.

Kill yourself cucklord

>Knives and forks I understand

What a cuck

Hear me out.
What if this is exactly what we want?
The rapefugees are still going to commit crimes, and the rates will probably go up since there's barely a way to stop them. A lot will be recorded on video.
What if this will get everyone to see social justice doesn't work, and give the people more reason to kick out the foreigners?

Was it an intruder or just some dude she was banging?

PICK UP THAT CAN
NOW PUT IT IN THE TRASH

QUICK SOMEONE POST THE ONE WITH THE LESBIAN BRITISH BISHOP SAYING THAT JESUS WAS A HERMAPHRODITE AND THAT CHURCHES MUST CONVERTED INTO MOSQUEES

>doesnt into genetics

what should i expect from another xenophobic inbred island nation

i expect japan will be seeing the muzzies very soon because god knows the chinese wont be immigrating to your fetishist paradise

My god the amount of cuckholdry is off the charts, hope you brexit soon