meth
smoke that shit.

mdma

don't talk about smthg you don't know

snowplow salt.

i'm not an expert, but it's probably cannabis

Alchohol

Meth

It's Molly. Snort it and have a wonderful time. I'm jealous.

Looks like decent quality meth. Do yourself a huge fucking favor and flush it down the toilet before it consumes your pathetic soul. You have no fucking idea how scary addictive that shit is. It is literally satan.

Molly! Not necessarily real mdma but still gud

Its not molly. Molly tastes like disgusting chemical shit, and typically isnt in large white shards like that.

Getting a lot of mixed messages here

If it's meth can I snort it?

meth? looks too shardy for md

snort md, srsly ?
just put 0,15g in rolling paper and swallow it with water

>Doesn't smell of anything, tastes salty

REALLY GUYS ?

Its frozen cum

remind yourself that most of this boards users are children

How the fuck are we supposed to properly identify a couple of crystals, it could be almost anything you brain dead fuck. Snort it, you surely can't lose any more synapses than you already have.

What do you suggest it is? Meth doesn't taste salty.

Well I've only banged Molly once, so I don't really know what it tastes like.

yeah really, tastes salty & white like this + powder in bag = md, it's all, don't need to smeel like anise or be yellowish

I don't see you putting out any ideas.

dry urine

Yes but itll burn like holy fuck. Again - do yourself a favor and flush it. That shit is the fucking devil. Youll feel better than you ever have in your entire life. The only cost is itll burn out receptors in your brain that allow you to experience joy. Imagine fucking your crush in the ass and blowing the biggest load and feeling absolutely nothing. No ectasy, no awesme feeling - just your dick twitching a little. Physically incapable of feeling happy ever again. THAT is what will happen if you fuck with meth, except instead of fucking your crush in the ass you are broke and toothless and miserable.

to verify it's md, take aluminium, put a little cristal, take a lighter and heat under, if the cristal becomes a little red, it's md

I know meth is terrible for your brain but I'm sure I'm not going to turn into an instant meth head from trying it once

Kind of doubt it is meth anyway, I got it with an order of speed so I figured maybe it's just some random mineral put in there as a decoy for stealth?

It's just salt in a dime bag you retards

it's obviously salt. snort it.

Sure.
Random mineral!!

Could you please send these minerals to me?

put it in your ass. it gets to the blood stream quicker

Don’t fuck with that shit b/ro.

Best case scenario is that it’s some sort of upper, and won’t be worth blowing out your brain for a 30 minute high.

Worst case scenario you got some PCP right there and you end up going full after school special and get yourself killed by the cops.

That's usually the plan whenever I have drugs, would like to know what it is first though

This is true actually. Nice dubs.

MDMA is very bitter like ripping your throat open bitter

What does it taste like?

stealth for what you nigger, speed?
are you fucking autistic

>believes the drug propaganda

pcp doesn't look like this retard

lol wtf not sure about that one

I see no negative consequences in either of those scenarios

>would like to know what it is first though

don't be a pussy

Ok fine try it. NOBODY thinks they are going to get addicted otherwise theyd never fucking try it. You cant "outsmart" addictive shit. If you try it, i garantee you are going to fucking love every second of it. Youll try a little and put it away and next weekend try it again because why not? And youll continue on like this for a while, whats the harm? Eventually youll be bored one day and figure hey, what the hell, might as well get high. Itll be epic every time. Eventually youll try a little anytime youre bored, why not? Its not effecting your life, there is no downside. You know, besides the fact that you are addicted and dont even fucking know it yet. You slowly rationalize why you should get high again. Your brain is really fucking good at rationalizing why itll be ok. Thats how addiction works.

It wasnt a mistake. Your seller just wants a new customer.

The guy I got off is captain stealth he used two envelopes and a decoy letter

Makes more sense that it's just some random decoy than the idea he sent me a bag of high quality meth with a £5 phet order

Do it op I'm on the edge of my seat. I gots to know!

Yeah cool just name your seller and describe his OPSEC on a website directly monitored by the FBI. Good idea!

I would if it wasn't midday, I can't afford to be buzzing my tits off this early unfortunately

Probably salt

can't be meth, it's either mdma, speed or some rc like 6apb,5mapb, ...