My gf sent me a message today

My gf sent me a message today.
She said that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?'' She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.7 inches long
What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vaginal_size
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wish her good luck on finding a man again and be happy you got rid of a retard.

Lmao just be happy knowing she'll never be satisfied as long as she lives

That never happened you lonely faggot

Femanon here and I fully support your gf.
Your dick is below average and can't satisfy any women on this world.

If she's complaining about 6.7 inches than she's a whore.
Leave her,and be subtle and gruff about it, Don't let her think you'll miss her.

Why niggas spent that much time creating these baits? Did you make it OP? Whats your problem?

Just let her go , she is not a good woman it seems

Reply her this
>"Human vagina lengths (measured using rods): 6.9 to 15 cm (2.7 to 5.9 in)
> do you want horse dick in your horse pussy,
> so let it be, I'm off, bye"

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vaginal_size

Even in the pic it explicitly states that average size is 6. How dose it feel to be wrong all the time user

Tell her to consider buying a horse

if you know how to fuck a woman right, 5-6 inches are good enough

get a van, some acid tabs, find an abandoned building in middle of nowhere a, shovel, duct tape, chain, ropes, pliers, torch and other hardware stuffs.

>13cm
>micropenis

So 50% of the world male population has a micropenis according to you.

Good God stop replying to this shit tier bait.

>people still falling for this

TITS AND GTFO

>go to www.bad-dragon.com
>buy an XL chance in firm
>tie her up and wreck her cunt

Kill yourself femanon, a 6.7' dick is above average by almost two inches. But since were talking personal ideals... are your tits double D's? you have a perfect bubble ass with a skinny waist and flat stomach? alright then you fucking sow, shut the fuck up about your bullshit snapple facts sbout what an average penis size is and show us your tits or get the fuck out.

>are your tits double D's?
Guys can reach an orgasm even fucking a girl that has no tits, but girls cannot reach an orgasm if guy has a 6 inch micropenis.

Text back
>k

Delete contact... move on.

Sorry, I can't, as I'm not fag.

at 6.7":

You are longer than 96.17% of guys

In a room of 1000 guys only 38 would be longer than you

90% of guys will be between 0.09" and 2.35" shorter than you.

roll

and whats your girth? (circumference)

>Femanon being wrong
Nothing to see here.

> 6"

> micropenis

> being this new

Exactly. if that "femanon" is an actual bitch I'll eat my own dick

protip: it's a troll you fucking retards

Count your lucky stars for getting rid of a superficial bitch?

Oh damn, I'm so sorry for you Sup Forumsro. Might as well just kill yourself now, you're never going to please a woman with that third thumb.

I'm a female and I hate guys with short dicks.
If your dick is smaller than 8 inches, dont approach me you babydick loser.

I think that picture is incorrect because basically none in the world can satisfy women.
I posted a real picture with real average sizes.

Rolling for this

>Larger than average penises are small because I have a loose pussy

That picture implies that size queens and women constitute the same demographic.
Just because you were born with the Marianas Trench between your legs, doesn't mean that any penis under the size of a donkeys is small.

t. Dicklet
Real femanon here, only 9inches + are pleasurable

>I'm a female
Post tits

ah another "female" because we all know women self-identify as "females" on Sup Forums

get cucked you insecure faggot

bait seen this thread before

lol the samefagging is so quality

fuck off and kys OP

pic related, it's OP again

you should fuck her best frined

AHAHAHAHHAHA 9 inch is ideal mmm okay. Good luck to her getting her cervix destroyed.

Two times dubs of truth. Listen to these guys

Tell her to gtfo. She's obviously having sexual dysfunction and should be checked. If she's into you there shouldn't be a problem if you both cooperate, you're not limp and she's not lying down doing fuck all. Most likely she didn't want you which means you dodged a bullet.

Jesus, you (we) got some spoilt brats for females in the west...

This sort of bullshit is why people decide to kill themselves.

>Your dick is below average and can't satisfy any women on this world.

sure ...

show us your damn tits or fuck off.

My dick is only 6 inches long and my gf is bored when we're having sex!
Why am I so worthless?

OP is full of shit. This never happened, in fact, this image I rarely even used outside of Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums. You might ask why would OP be such a lying faggot?
The reason threads like this get made (along with white guys making blacked thread and "u mad white boi" threads) is because they're using the AVERAGE penis size or that race shit as an excuse for why they're still a virgin past 21 years old.
The true reason for why they can't get a girlfriend is the same reason we're all here and is what they don't wanna admit. It's being a socially awkward nerdy unattractive pizza face neckbeard lardass. Honestly, some probably aren't even that bad looking, it's mostly the crippling social ineptitude that makes them blame imaginary unfair standards in society, like penis length.
I'm pretty close friends with a couple fraty chads at my college, and in our guy talks they've been honest that their dick is at or below 6 inches. Yet they get it sucked and in some hot pussy on the regular.
Stop blaming your dick for not having a girl, none of them even know about your dick, they care more about how much they gotta cringe every time you interact with them.
If you wanna fix that, be more social in the real world, get platonic girl friends and just chill and talk with them for practice. Stop blaming everyone else and get your shit together

please get out of Sup Forums and never comeback.

This.
/thread

>dicklet detected

This is God's punishment for whores... If as a culture we treat sex as common and women sleep around, they wind up becoming so loose that they can't be satisfied anymore. That's why we should have a culture where the person you lose virginity to should be the person you marry and we should treat sex as something you don't do until then. And women these days ruining themselves with huge dildos and fucking themselves up for any real dick sizes.

this and this.
/thread

Well either god or a lack of kegel exercises.
Even on the on the off that god exists, I'd still recommend kegels.

off chance*

>being this pathetic
Girls shouldn't train anything.
It's man's job to satisfy women using his dick only.
If you can't do that, you're worthless.

Lies

It's a beta's job to satisfy women because otherwise she won't stay with a loser. It's an alpha who gives no shits about satisfying women and they actually love him because of that

THIS thread again, and you all fell for it

post her nudez online and say she isnt a decent woman because her boobs are only 36c, unlike her slutty 40DD freinds.

or shoot her in the spine

Get the real facts, with scientific study citation

>snapple facts
using that as of now

hahahha u lozers with ur tiny diks r all liek mmy dick isnt small its avrage
NO u have a small dick my dick is 10 inchs and my gf luvs it

>It's alright is I'm as a lame as a starfish during sex.
Only until your looks fade hun, that clock is ticking down by the way.

This again?
why is this such a meme? why do people insist that 8 inches is the average and how women find even that too small sometimes when in reality women cant even handle a 8 inch dick unless they are the biggest sluts you have ever met or even heard of irl.
afaik, 7 inches is around pefrect but it varies immensly depending on the women.

rape her and get her pregnant so she can never leave u duh

that isn't how it works.

lol if she leaves u just be double happy that u got to have a kid and don't have to raise it flee the country to russia or some shit so she can't collect child support on u

Don't mind him, he's just promoting sharia.

Reported.
Rape is never funny.

not op faggot

>being this insecure