If you are not buying bitcoin right now you should be if you don't want to be a wage cuck all your life I have 30...

If you are not buying bitcoin right now you should be if you don't want to be a wage cuck all your life I have 30 bitcoins right now and now buying more.
Buy the dip not the all time high.
I use coinbase coinbase.com/join/5a2d53a450fe2a00e9a4d916

shut up poorfag

well im fucking waiting for 1 week now from 5 brokers to validate my docs ... so buying is a bit hard right now

>shilling his coin in hopes it won't tank completely
Ripple and vertcoin are the future old man, btc is DEAD

kek how do you feel that you will have to work at burger king all your life when i am getting 5time you yearly wage in a few trades stay mad my friend

OP checkout Bitconnect, nice way to diversify your crypto income, if you get involved do me a solid and use referal Blanket33

Implying you don't have to buy bitcoin to get alt coins kek, if you want to make big gain in alt coins buy bitcoin wait for it to jump back up to 20k then buy alt coin x2 alt coin then you get your 10x

> I use coinbase

Stop using coinbase. They missed the boat on transaction-batching and SegWit and are now having trouble paying for transaction fees.

On a similar note: Use a SegWit enabled wallet.

Thank i will have to look at that

also have a stake in Ripple but that is more of a hold coin till more banks and amazon starts to use them

sounds good, but what if the other coins rise at that moment. Also if you buy bitcoin, you got that huge miner fee. Wouldn't it be better to buy ether, convert it to bitcoin and hope that your altcoins don't grow as much as bitcoin?

>join/5a2d53a450fe2a00e9a4d916
>use referal Blanket33

NYPA

prices have fallen again you silly cunt. everyone who didn’t sell yesterday is fucked, while those of us who use tangible currencies are laughing at you poor fags once again

You get fees for all coins ( apart from iota) but most alt coin you can only buy with bitcoin,ether or lite coin if you trade bitcoin you still have to pay the fee to move it to your wallet

> I have 30 bitcoins

Yet you still post a coinbase referral like a nigger.

If you are that fucking stupid to not see that most coins bitcoin included will drop 50% but it the time when people are freak out is the time to buy it will go back to 20 k even if it takes longer then a mouth

So the most clever decision is to buy bitcoin directly and wait? Hope it drops to 9k € again. When it was on 9k€ a few hours ago, anycoin was down ...

stop trying to justify your incompetence

dose one of two things makes sure that someone don't go on some shit website that fucks you and give me and the person a bit of coin and i want to get as much bitcoin as i can before it skyrockets

lol ok my friend you stay as a wage cuke, as i get rich

have fun with your extremely volitiale, unnecessarily risky currency. yesterday was payday for me, maybe I’ll cook a homemade meal for your wife and then fuck her cellulite ridden asshole while you jerk your smegma laden micropenis and cry about your shit taste in currency. Grow the fuck up and join the adults in the real world, you absolute waste of time and resources

Yup, schools out for xmas break - the edgelords are out in force.

If you had 30 BTC you wouldn't be shilling Bitcoin on Sup Forums. You fucking LARPER

Bitcoin crashed like 7 times this year followed by like an 70-120% increase after the fact. Relax you faggots

>Ripple and vertcoin are the future old man, btc is DEAD

hahahaah

ALL crypto coins are fucking POGS traded by crypto kiddies

They will hold value until the kids find another way to spend their allowances.

Once your testes drop, you'll move to the adult swim section called FOREX.

I kinda hope for jsecoin to get big.
First cryptocurrency, that you can mine in your browser and all you need is computer.

just mine it whenyou are at work or sleeping and maybe in few years it will get on thousands of dollars.

referal link if you can help a bro out.
jsecoin
(dot)
com/o/?a=43762

It won't.

make btc great again, $3 per coin.

might not, but I will let it run and mine some coins it doesn't cost me anything.

If it fail - I won't lose anything. If it succeed good for me.

for those who want to try it: you don't need to fill out your address. Just let it empty.
If you want to browse net, just open a new window and let it run in background.

jsecoin
(dot)
com/o/?a=43762

why would you buy now when its going to crash to below 10k before rebounding?