This will be my last post on Sup Forums ever

this will be my last post on Sup Forums ever

goodbye

k

see you tomorrow

Either he's got a terminal illness and will die tomorrow. Or he's a faggot who got a girlfriend or something.

Maybe he's someones mother. And her son didn't reply to someones "Reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep" posts.

R.I.P user-mother

OP here

Just chiming in for one last post here... I'm simply leaving because my main mission is 100% accomplished. There's no more work to be done. Everyone on Sup Forums is Sup Forumsisexual.

I'm the one who kept making all those bisexuality threads... I have single handedly changed millions of Sup Forumsros sexualities by constantly mind warping their brains into allowing their bisexual juices to flow (it must flow, like spice). So much though that some tin foils truly thought I was "The Jews", LGBT spam, or some other conspiracy.

Through constant bombardment of bisexual roll threads and other similar threads, I have completely altered the mentality of all of Sup Forums, whether directly or indirectly. Wonder why there are so many trap threads, dick threads, cuck threads on the rise? I am the reason.

I am the reason "Sup Forums is gay now".

I have both trolled and completely owned this place and now it is time to go. Feels good to know I changed a big chunk of reality simply though a few keystrokes and copy and paste a few minutes every other day.

Sayonara, fuckers. Enjoy that dick.

Godspeed user

*through

later, my bi boys and gals

You changed nothing

You evil genius.

like this?

He actually did, lol. More than you and I could ever know.

All of these Sup Forums bisexuals are coming out to their friends and families, and this is spreading to other people who are outside of Sup Forums and sparking discussion everywhere now. OP is a god. A bisexual god, but a god. Like Dionysus.

What was your motive?

Thanks, I am pretty sexy. Like this twink here.

Hey, I was fapping too.

Also, did The Joker need a motive in The Dark Knight? It's just exciting that a single user can have so much influence over something so fundamental to so many human beings.

It's all about unshackling the mind of many others too. Bi shit is hot. Enjoy it.

I'm not supposed to be posting anymore, stop replying to me.

nothing changed
stop samefagging.

That's some textbook narcissism my friend. Ditch the god-complex alright?

Degenerates will always be degenerate. It's the society that surrounds them that made them that way. Not a website.

You're a samefag, samefag.

OP is the god of many faces.

if you don't come back to Sup Forums your mother will die in her sleep.

You existence will never matter, OP
The only way to make yourself stop posting is by an hero now mechanism.
Do it.

Okay, I guess I'm back now.

How are you guys doing today?

Your words are like a thin haze in a beautiful forest. I enjoy whisking away right through them. A nice chill to the warm skin.

Doing good. I'm still straight, because only faggots reply to those threads, and most people just completely ignore them. There is no room for growth.

KEK you are replying so fast to every post. An hero you major fucking attention whore faggot

Bullshit psychology. Good bye, friendo weaboo, next time try harder ;)

yfw this is actually true

This

the faggots grow every day though, so OP succeeded

just like Hitler succeeded for the most part (not saying that's a good thing)

it's a good thing that more people are bi though, means more people will be more accepting of others

Two of those are mine bro.

everyone is bi

To Freud's theories, yes.

But this is the reallity (I know, I know... subjetive counstructions, bla bla) so, subjetive or objetive, I still hetero. I wish I were Bi (full bi) that would mean: fap to all. But no, im not bi. Sad. Next time try harder. Sorry if bad english, amigo otaku.

>I still hetero
nope

you'd fuck this, guaranteed

sort of but I never made those

those only became popular after I made my own threads though, so a lot of those roll pics are inspired by my early threads

now do you see the exponential difference I have made upon this place?

I now have at least 100 copy-cats doing the same thing I once did

XD

Dont mind me

don't mind you what?

checking numerals
these check out