Craziest shit you have ever done in school!

Craziest shit you have ever done in school!
GO!

do what im told to do

I once jerked off in class once under my jacket in the guise of sleeping. It was before i could ejaculate so no mess to clean up. Im more than sure no one saw me, kids would say something about that lol

One time I took a shit at school

took a bite from the apple sitting on teacher's desk

I broke a pair of scissors so I had two single blades and openly threatened to gut someone in the sixth grade. Writing that down I wish it was a joke

I stole every last bit of science stuff from the high school I went to.

All of it. bunson burners rocks pens scales scissors test tubes beakers
All sorts of shit.

Do you still have any of it?

Nothing crazy but i use the same pair of big scissors that I stole back in 93-97

High quality then, did you get any form of acid from your raid? If so what did you do with it?

No there was one cabinet I couldn't get into that was locked. The one that had all the flammable stuff and acid.

Expected, didn't think of that

is that la senyera??
you catalan?

>there was a hot teacher in our class who was inspecting the annual exam. i already had scored the passing marks in class tests and when i saw her tits were bursting out that day, i wrote super fast and answered 40/60. then i pretended the next 1.5 hours to think but what I was doing is fapping to her amazing fucking tits

>Best time of my life. Still jerk off thinking about her. big big fucking tits...

Walk out a lot, got kicked from a school, my friend started a fire with germ X and a lighter but it was only a few seconds, I might've started a fire drill..not entirely sure but was paranoid about it all, jump on lunch tables, stabbed a kid in first grade with a pencil...can't think of anything else

posted on Sup Forums so I could pretend I was cool while spreading cancer

Pot browniesin 9th grade, having never done drugs before

mr white?

I dressed up as osama bin laden for a costume day

Steal my teachers panties during a religion retreat. Shit was like oceans 11 boys. Get in get out.

ohhhhhhhhh shittttttttttttt thats CRAY-ZY

spat the hugest lugie of my entire life into faggot teachers soda. watched in delight as he drank it.

At the end is the semester the teacher wanted me and another guy to take boxes of dead cats we had been dissecting to the loading dock. Van was there to pick them up. We went by the a ninth grade classroom with the door open. We opened one of the boxes and slid the dead cat right into the middle of the room. Teacher was screaming. Class went nuts. I got a week of detention. Worth it.

Masturbated in class under my jacket when I was in 7th grade, right next to a girl too, the teacher was a nice 25-28 year old lady, had a thick ass and a good pair of thighs on her

> Got told to clean some graffiti with a strong solvent
> Snuff solvent instead
> Throw solvent in the toilet
> Light it on fire
> Watch the irony of a toilet being on fire