Why are americans so pathetic?

why are americans so pathetic?
cringe thread I guess

the irony of his post

Why is America better than every other country?
'Cause your country is shit I guess.

We're not that bad. Plus, a conservative revival is due to happen any day now and that'll be fun.

Don't know, but they actually think they know better than anyone else, and they are arrogants and assholes while at the same time being ridiculous as fuck.

Serious question. Do you actually believe the US is better than every other country? If so, why?

Why are you so obsessed with America?

The US runs the world my dude. All other countries look to the US as an example. That's just fact.

But why does that make you ‘better’? Better life expectancy? Better literacy? Better weather? I hope you put it into words.
Have you ever spent real time (not just a holiday) in another country?

All the oligarchs let you think that. No country runs the world, only a group of people and they use propaganda to utilize. American resources.

I hope you don’t sincerely believe this. It’s a pretty dumb statement.

>all other countries look to the US as an example

Name one

we dont need to spend time in another country, we have everything here.

canadians. they are complaining that their top educated people keep coming to the us to work for companies like uber, facebook, google, apple, all of which are in the united states. there is no counterpart in canada.

stay mad kid

this retarded

why is the rock wearing the meme man mask

We have the freedom to pursue our destiny. By your use of the word "holiday" I'm assuming you live in the UK or some other shitty commonwealth country where you can be put in jail and have your kids taken away for having opinions and asking questions that the government doesn't agree with.

>someone says "happy holidays"
>cuck destroying freedom senses go off

I'm from austria.

Pursue our destiny? Lmfao. Half of the people who are intelligent cant afford college. Plus other countries you live to work, in America you work to live.

I have a gun.

The whole not standing for the pledge is retarded. Only a nigger could call a country racist when he is making millions. Maybe cops wouldn’t shoot niggers if they weren’t out running the streets committing crime.