I was banned on kike book literally for this post

I was banned on kike book literally for this post

>"The elite use Mexicans to flood our country and dumb us down to further control us".

And I was banned for 7 days.

Where's the racism there? Mexican is a nationality. If I had said "French" or "Canadian" no one would have cared or banned me I am willing to bet.

Because OBVIOUSLY everyone knows that's not true with French or Canadians, it would just sound like the ramblings of a mad man.

But they cared and banned me when I used Mexicans because there is uncomfortable truth in that statement.

There's always truth or at least some truth in the statements the leaders make society keep quiet on.

Pic related the shills will be full force on this.

The news broke last week facebook actively censors non-liberal opinions.

Facebook really is kikebook the propaganda and spying tool. They don't even hide it.

>using kikebook

kill yourself.

I don't comment on actual posts I only use it to like Trump posts and Redpill me mates

>giving all your information to kikeberg
>asking to be fed propaganda
>feeding your own opinions into the propaganda machine to be censored if it does not further their aims
Some interesting life choices you've made, user. Can't say I agree with them.

I was banned on /r/news 5 mins ago for using the phrase "kill yourself".

This is why Sup Forums is my home. I can't integrate into other websites.

Not trying to defend the jews but you implied all mexicans are dumb/inferior.

Freedom of speech anyone?

to think about it, if you are sertain you are going to get banned, do not write like you are writing something for everyone to see

write for the person who is going to ban you. keep sending messages to them, to affect them and their opinion on things. being flooded with logic will change mind eventually

You don't get freedom of speech on the internet. Even here, mods can sensor any thing at any time and you agree to it by using the site.
It's pretty well defined in the rules.
Don't use Facebook, or don't tell people your red pilled. The two can't be in the same sentence.

Freedom
of
speech

>USING facebook

GTFO

>elites

oohh you mean KIKES

should have just all the way dude

>being unable to follow basic rules of the community you're taking part it
you might be a nigger

1st amendment and it doesn't fall into hate speech regardless.

Kikebook censors free speech, this is well known

>The elite
>not naming the Jew

Stay bluepilled faggot

I specifically left out a racist statement so I wouldn't get banned. But even that didn't work lol.

Worst of all this happened in an American Conservative board.

Stop using kikebook. Digital e-peen measuring for normies.

The constitution is a document that limits GOVERNMENT. The first amendment is to keep the GOVERNMENT from criminalizing dissent or minority opinions.

They are not laws that citizens have to abide by.

All Mexicans are dumb and inferior

I know it's the fucking kikes. I used elite so they wouldn't ban me but they still did. Im not holding back anymore. You lose either way so lesson learned.