Your 12 year old daughter wants to be a boy now

>Your 12 year old daughter wants to be a boy now
How do you react?

At least she’s not gay.

i send her to boot camp

I'd get her some hormone blockers, so I won't have to pay for bras or tampons, but once she's 18 she's on her own. I don't have time for tranny BS.

dude their eyes are fucking empty and full of pain, what a bunch of sick faggots full of problems

Depends if she still wanna fuck or not

You autists always seem to amaze me with just how retarded you can get

Too bad, you're born a girl. Get over it.

By saying "okay" and doing nothing. She is too young to make a decision like that.

"OK. You're still getting fucked, though"

Put her in a male pressure cooker, if she cracks she is a female, if not, I grant her the life of my new son.

k

Not the same person but I too can see the mentally ill look in their eyes.

Not really a big deal though. they'll probably kill themselves soon.

If the child is too young to consent to sex then wouldn't it be rational to think the same regarding the decision of her gender? Also, explain: sex!=gender

>I love you and respect your wishes but you're too young for this, talk to me about this again when you turn 15

You see only what you want, there's no way you can judge who they are off their eyes and one decision, but believe whatever you want, you obviously already do

checked

>>Your 12 year old daughter wants to be a boy now
>How do you react?

My 19 year old daughter is "identifying" as male and I'm not happy about it in the slightest.

Sex is male or female, gender is identity. You could use a dictionary, its all in there. Of course that would require effort to learn something so maybe I'm asking too much

>Burn the house down tonight

It's the only option, the family has failed.

I have been pleased with dub trips, I speak the truth

Tell her it's fine, but keep having more kids until I have one that is comfortable with their sex

burn that whore, she is lost

She's your 12 year old daughter you incestuous
pedo.....

Yes.

you must be new here

You should research the subject more. My uncle was the same way for his kid, but he came around after learning more about it.

Trips speak truth

so instead of talking to them you complain about it on chan sites? nice goin

My son you mean

Take away her smart phone and limit her access to the internet, obviously

>bitch you dont even know fluid dynamics yet why do you think you are smart enough to make such a life changing choice?

It's a phase, you'll get over it. If you still feel this way when you're 18, then do whatever. Until then, you're a girl.

I did, dictionary says gender = sex. Are you retarded?

>you don't know fluid dynamics
Havent seen that meme in a while

this only happens to children who are brought up wrong/from broken homes

Do you know what arbitrary means? You need to look up more words retard lol

>ignoring the line directly below

Sit down and talk and do my best to support her.

you're reading the wrong part friend

Well they were going to be dogs if they didn't transition anyway, except for maybe righty... so guess that worked out.

‘I am boy’
‘no’

All of this is saying that gender is more about what one preseives themselves to be, not girls have vaginas and dudes have dicks. So yes, gender can change based on preference and what you try to look like

To be honest, i would be a bit spooked but i'd get over it, they aren't my problem when they move out and if theyre an ugly girl, then im okay with the change. Since it'd make em happy, id make sure they were certain and id get over it. It's like if i had a gay kid. I don't like it, but i should be supportive so i am. Technically, if they were happier and better looking, itd make me happier cuz itd make them happier. Id be sad about grand kids though.

>ignoring this line
Um, I can Internet. Can you?

>, but he came around after learning more about it.

This. If that's what s/he wants, fine with me, not my life to live. I'm just not all that happy about it. I pampered my daughter and raised my son differently, a lot rougher with higher expectations. Fucking frustrating and disappointing, really. I just do not get it.

You're taking the secondary definition over the primary definition? There's a reason we have primary definitions and multiple word meanings, now you're purposefully misunderstanding the meaning of the word

> (You)
>so instead of talking to them you complain about it on chan sites? nice goin

Fuck you, shit muffin. You don't know a fucking thing. And I'm not complaining, I'm stating facts. Die. Die in agony, shit faggot.

What?

Lets just ignore the actual definition and use a secondary definition, that'll prove I'm right

>so instead of talking to them you complain about it on chan sites? nice goin

This turdbomb pissed me off.

>Autists
>Retarded
Really joggin' my noggin' right here

>pretending not to read the rest
>partly
>but...
but i is dee smarteest
gfy nonviable cunt

What daughter?

Sure, go right ahead, in six years time when you are legally an adult.

imagine if we clung onto the 'actual' definition of every word in the fucking language.

i dont fuckin understand what the argument is here kek

nani the fuck

Does prove me wrong either. You people seem to be the only ones trying to drive arbitrary wedges within language, and people. The new definition doesn't even seem fumctional, what's the purpose of deviding gender and sex? Also, what happened to synonyms? Synonyms used to be a thing, now they're aren't?

I read it, did you read the actual defonition before the secondary for further context?

i see your point man, theyre kinda the same thing in my mind, though i might be wrong

Dude, I'm not arguing for that, if sex and gender meant the same thing then why have both words? I have an English degree, I like words, what you're doing is simply dishonest, but again, believe whatever you want, you obviously will regardless of facts or definitions or whatever else

Shop her out of family photos so fast even Stalin would be amazed

who would have thought the post to trigger you was the one observing their pain. I'm sorry user

I would pick out the nigger, whose dick is getting cut off and transplanted onto her, myself. Supporting ones children is very important.

Its not a new definition you idiot, you can look that up too

is your daughter black or just want her to have a huge dongle

Trans man here, it's actually a pretty good life if you live in a first world country. Most trans men pass way better than trans women do.

If I had a trans kid it wouldn't bother me but I'm probably bias.

Take her to a psychiatric ward

I want to have sex with someone of the [same/different] sex.
Don't you think that sentence would use some diversity?

>if sex and gender meant the same thing then why have both words?

If you had an English degree, you'd know what a "synonym" is, and why English has so many of them.

Their shower curtains must smell awful.

She's a white redhead. I want her to have at least one thing she can be proud of... A giant black cock.

when i was young i thought i wanted to be a guy but it was just the fact they have better clothes and dont period cramps etc so id probably be like okay but youre gonna wait until youre 18 to actually take hormones etc

>Most trans men pass way better than trans women do
the struggle
i gotta wear turtlenecks all year round

Context obviously matters, that's why were talking semantics.

Synonyms don't have to have the same deck,option and they very very rarely do. Sex and gender is not on of those times, suck it m8

My condolences.

At least trans women get the better end of the stick when it comes to surgery (actual functioning surgery at least...)

>having surgery to remove the most useful / practical sex organ
come on now

Are you brain fucking dead mate?
>a subclass within a gramatical class of a language that is partly arbitrary...
It's referring to the genders sometimes randomly assigned to nouns within a language, not about people's gender. Probably too stupid to realize almost every language besides from english differences between "male/female/neutral" objects.

nah. dilated pupils and uneven lid closure are both signs of different mental instabilities.

how come? your adams apple? sorry if so, never thought about shit like that.

>mens clothing
>better

dudes have a handful of style options without looking like a retard. women can get away wearing almost anything. foh.

>trans women get the better end of the stick
heh

>Signs/statistics =certainty
Nope, not even close

Do nothing. Kick her out when she's 18 and never speak to her again.

Rape her. Force her go accept cock

So the sentence doesn't need more diversity then?
I don't doubt that contect matters, I'm just wondering about this instance and that's why I'm asking.
Also, why are these two words no longer synonyms and why are we so eager to believe what the softsciences say?

Hey, a lot of trans women do. I don't get it, because I'd kill for a fully functional penis, and uterus' generally suck from the perspective of someone whose experienced (PCOS) periods, but I can also understand wanting to get rid of genitals which don't feel like your own.

If that's the case than I must have mouth cancer because my gums bled once when I was flossing.

I never said that, you goal post moving twat. That comment you replied to was my first comment in this thread.

But i'm right about what I said. And further, mental illness is in higher prevalence amongst LGBTQ, so necessarily more LGBTQ will have eyes that show symptoms of mental illness.

>typically associated with sex

no matter what your views or opinions are you’d have to be partially brain damaged to not understand that gender and sex are, by definition, different.. it literally says it in the definition you posted yourself

probably not, but you're in a group of people that are necessarily at higher risk for oral cancer.

Just like those pictures are in a group that it is more statistically likely that they'll be mentally ill.

It typically and mostly always correlates, But isn’t the same thing

They are synonyms, but your deck,option of synonym is also probably slightly off.

And the sentence could use some more defining, the short answer is I go with what the person is most likely tryjng to say, not what he's actually saying, like when someone says their mouth is literally on fire after eating so.ething spicy, I don't run for a fire extinguisher

from a legal standpoint, sex and gender have the same meaning in the US. the idea that they are separate was conceived in 1948 by some discredited feminist. no one cared back then. 90's feminists tried to bring it back to light. no one gives a shit about it outside your insular community.

You say its a sign of instability, so fucking what? Signs and statistics dont prove shit

From a legal stand point in the US a corporation is a person with rights, you're going into a deep shithole if you want to take that path to prove something.