1) your country

1) your country
2) How bad is the muslim epidemic there

Only like 1% so that's good I guess

1. Burger
2. Not that bad, we have much bigger problems

more than 15% gypsies+turks who are ""muslim""". yet it's not bad.

all foreigners total 1,6% and muslims are less than 1%.
because they all move to Europe-Europe asap.
plus they can't stand the weather and the darkness and the obviously uncooperative Finn.
also helps that they all pile up in East Helsinki, where it's easy to get your kids involved in drugs, communism and moronic race/nationality teen angst gangs.

I thought finland was sweden levels of islamed lol

Btw its illegal to tempt muslims with food, during ramadan here. epique.

I can get arrested for drinking water in the 45°c + temps

nah, sweden absorbs all the muslims because it lost control of so many city areas.
""""refugees"""" can casually run away to a no-go-zone and the police won't do shit.

>can't drink water in 45 degrees or your pedophile god will get angry at you

lmfao

>god
No, this isn't the same concept as jebus

>Memename
Yeah its pretty sad honestly, and if u criticize islam they say its out of context xd

do you have hope in your country

>Muh cunt
>Bad very bad, Ive seen a couple of them now

Lahorifag?

so you're saying you're thirsty right now and you won't do anything about it? lol just drink a glass of water in the privacy of your house, fag. you don't have thought police there

nonexistent. We have between 300 to 400 muslims here

U.S.
There are only small eras if certain cities where it's an epidemic. In my city the Bronx has black, Pakistani and ME people cosplaying as dark age desert nomads. Seriously why can't they just wear normal clothes?

>17%

like 3% of the pop IIRC, not a problem, everyone muslishit I know wants to go North or to the UK.

the first chimp out ever was last year

some Pakis decided to make a protest complaining about requirements to obtain citizenship.

these monkeys complaining that living 5 years in the country was too much... complaining in English...

I wonder what will happen when they realise having to live 5 years in Portugal won't be their greatest problem. They can live their entire lives in Portugal but they won't get citizenship unless they speak the language.

Almost non existent about 1000 muslims here , and the population here is about 16,000,000

1) C*nada
2) rapidly worsening

But for the time being, the biggest issue isn't the immigrants themselves. After all, they're still only a small minority, and generally by the 2nd generation their birth rates are as low as the rest of the population. The biggest problem is actually the leftists who want to ban all criticism of Islam and act in such a way so that the current "not that bad" situation will rapidly deteriorate into "very big problem" in the foreseeable future.

>0,016%

like half of the gyppoids are supposedly christian, but from what I've seen it's shit like jehova's witnesses, evangelists and shit

You okay Israel? Did the Arabs yell at you, toss rocks, or blow up your car?

Is Chile really in the process of being destroyed by leftists as we speak? Is it really as bad as Chilean posters make it out to be, or is it just the usual Sup Forums-tier exagerations?

>tfw no matter how shitty trump is he set a anti Muslim image of america and they wont want to live here
the west is saved. at least in america

I saw a family once

fenlandos
in certain areas it's bad and getting badder. we are 10-15 years behind Sw*den and we'll have Sweden tier areas

Around 10k in 10,5 milion country :)

Most of them are kebabs and wealthy saudis

Most of ours are turks or secular "muslim" magrebis from the 1970-1990.

The new morocc*an and african diaspora is cancer though. Not really an issue outside barca or madrid.

I only saw 1 muslim in my entire life, and it was at an airport.

lost kosovo, basically lost sandžak, gonna lose southeast as well

at least i live in the north

What does it matter? Its not like Islam was in any position to assume control of America. They can control a few cities that are next to huge water resources but they can't control most of the countryside.

also like 12 thousands migrants from m*ddle e*st are probably gonna stay here for good

>at least i live in the north
what about the eternal Hungarian?

most of them prefers to run back to hungary

0,03%

it's perfect here :)

God I fucking hate desi atheist. Turkish and turkic(except kazakh) are best, the rest are reddit tier

today i saw woman with hijab, right as she was entering trolley young woman looking like complete slut storms out lol, we both stared at her for different reasons obviosuly

Why did they storm out?

it was her stop to get out

No. Theres fake wannabe white people
And literally isis tier people
Then theres like a very few amount of cool interesting humble people ive met.
Ya
Heh i wasnt home then xDdddd
I guess its comfy thats the only valid excuse, but still its not appropriate for over there.
Yes i do not understand why people would want to live in a new country and not try to integrate, if u want to be full paki so bad why not stay there.
Lol

Im pantheist tho

>that feel when only a small handful of wealthy secular Muslims live in your area

feels goodman

terrifying

It's just getting worse and worse...

We are the only western country that resists sharia bullshit.

send help
-slim roachi

I rarely ever see them where I live, IIRC there was like 5 in my high school of 3k+ kids

You do not deserve to live in Vojvodina you parasite

Nonexistent.

THIS
H
I
S

I came here to post this exact thing.

Leave me alone Hungarian irredentist

Pretty bad, we receive at least 4000 per day and they are taking our jobs. I also see them under bridges kissing the floor while holding their hands up in the air or something, pretty weird

>at least i live in the north

SOON

No, we don't what the fuck are you talking about?

Leave your fucking room once in a while, retard.

Give me a source or fuck off, faggot.

I've only seen one in my life
She had a nice ass though but north-bordering countries are the muslims of latam

There's a lot of muslims in Foz do Iguaçu and it is believed that terrorrists like Osama Bin Laden, have been there, and it's believed that they give money to ISIS.

I live in Montreal which has the biggest Muslim population because we have lots of MENA immigration. Muslims themselves aren't really an issue and are mostly integrated and voiceless. In fact if you got a grocery store there will be a section dedicated to kosher food for all the Jews here but probably not halal.

Most adult Muslims work or own businesses like kebab shops. It's their scummy, irreligious children that cause problems. Only young arab men give me stink eye, and they're always dressed like wanna be thugs with baseball caps and puffer jackets. I've had friends held up by Arabs before, and ironically the worst Muslims are the least religious ones. (They steal, smoke, drink, fuck etc and don't follow shariah at all)

1. bad command or file name
2. very bad in the largest cities, bearable in medium-sized cities, scattered minority amongst the native population in small cities and practically non-existant on the countryside

like 70% of those lazy and dirty as hell muslims

You have to go back, Mohammed.

Nice meme answer, pendejo.

You sound triggered, Mohammed.

Pls don't explode on us.

>people won't talk to you
>cold as shit
>not muslim
>in the e(you)
sounds comfy af
can i com plz
i can sell muh copper on actual markets

We only have 4000 in the entire country (0.003% of our population), what the fuck are you talking about, you dense imbecile fuck?

allahu ackbar, my muslim friend

Flag
The other side of my cereal box is written in arab

I feel pretty secure but then again I spend 90% of my time in my room

I only saw Muslims in Sao Paulo once, 3 of them...

Kek same, all our products must be in english and arabic

Consider suiciding

laidback. Idk about the western part of this country though.

1) Arshenteena
2) Never seen one, apparetly we have some in Buenos Aires, but you never heard about them. We had a fuckton of ayrian and Lebanese immigration in the past though, but they were christians, like our firs lady family.

I saw a couple girls with a scarf on their heads, but also skin tight jeans and make up, so it seems as if the few we have aren't hardcore
if anything we have way more conservative jews, wearing thick suits with fur hats in summer with 30°C

We have less than 50000 of them.

I'm an exmuslim and am glad you realize this.

When people complain about muslims, they're complaining precisely about the people you describe. No god fearing muslim would be a criminal.

>inb4 poltier memes

getting worse, cant wait to see ramazan beatings this year, expecting rates to rocket since last election

Its growing, Limerick has a sizeable population now.

Flag and
OMGFG PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. WOMEN GET RAPED, MEN KILLED AND BOYS TAKEN BY WARLORDS.

Warlords=gangs.
And the rest is not lie.
Send help.

>Seriously why can't they just wear normal clothes?

Because Muslims are drama queens and attention whores.

1) Poland
2)dead on sight
or they just run to germany, i don't really know

Macron will teach you a lesson you racists

1) flag
2) I think we are fine

i mean after 9/11 what other choice did we have? europe hasnt had something as brutal as 9/11 yet, but honestly when they do it will probably be swept under the rug again.

Ayy

1) Wales
2) Not bad, nowhere near as cucked as England, but it's still getting worse, I'm starting to see mudslimes more often on the street, we need another Glyndŵr to get rid of the few that are here before the problem gets any worse.

Christian?

Thought you guys had tons of Lebanese?

>No god fearing muslim would be a criminal.
No they'd just be a terrorist.