youtube.com/watch?v=7PDUO3l8xiM
youtu.be/PtBy_ppG4hY
youtube.com/watch?v=6T-OMSXJNnY
locklip.com/solar-warden-the-secret-space-program-built-with-alien-technology/
youtube.com/watch?v=_fNsah-0vpY
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtube.com/watch?v=kevLNGvRWOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOME MAY ASK, FELDMAN, IS HE THAT LIBERTARIAN? I AM THAT LIBERTARIAN. I AM THAT BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE LIBERTARIAN THAT YOU LOOK GOOD ON TV LIBERTARIAN. THAT MUSLIM LIBERTARIAN THAT JEW LIBERTARIAN THAT CHRISTIAN ATHEIST HINDU LIBERTARIAN. THAT ROTHBARD LIBERTARIAN THAT JEFFERSON LIBERTARIAN. THAT YOU KNOW I’M NOT MESSING LIBERTARIAN. THAT LGBTQ LIBERTARIAN NO-SEX LIBERTARIAN, MLK JUNIOR MALCOLM X LIBERTARIAN. THE REVOLUTIONARY, HONORABLE, RON PAUL LIBERTARIAN. THAT RICHARD WINGER, BILL REDPATH BALLOT ACCESS LIBERTARIAN, THAT DARRYL W. PERRY, NO APOLOGIES ANARCHIST LIBERTARIAN, THAT GARY JOHNSON NEW MEXICO SUCCESS LIBERTARIAN, THAT AUSTEN PETERSEN FREEDOM NINJA IN YOUR FACE LIBERTARIAN. THAT JOHN MCAFEE WORLD CLASS BADASS LIBERTARIAN. THAT NO PAIN, NO GAIN GET THOSE PETITIONS SIGNED IN THE RING LIBERTARIAN. THAT SORRY I'M NOT SORRY LIBERTARIAN THAT CAN'T STAND THE INFRINGEMENTS AND ABUSES LIBERTARIAN THAT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, NO EXCUSES LIBERTARIAN. I'M THE DONT FUND SPACE OR ROADS LIBERTARIAN.

No. Space exploration is pointless. There's nothing up there but useless rocks. We have more things to worry about here back on Earth.

Imagine how much food and housing we can provide to poor immigrants and our native black population who have been disenfranchised from the evil white government

Social programs > Space programs

what do you mean user the secret space program is alive and well

gud one m8

We're gonna die on this rock now, aren't we?

Thanks black people, you stopped us from exploring the stars so we could give you welfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PDUO3l8xiM

They're working on it.

meanwhile, SpaceX

You're only pretending to be retarded, I know, but it really saddens me how many people think this way.
Often posting that shit from their phones, ironically

It's not just black people its all minorities. Spics, mudslimes they are all destroying Western countries. Thank God Russia is a thing.

t. leaf

The future is with private enterprise.

Either way, the Jews will still be there in one way or another.

Space shuttle was biggest mistake in history of spaceflight.

I am feeling gravity!

The next 100 years are going to prove to be crucial. Either our future among the stars is being secured or we as you have said, are destined to wither away and die on this small spec of dust.

Can't senpai, we need to spend more money driving white people to suicide and death.

The Shuttle was a death trap though.

all these cucks talking about stupid shit like rockets and shit from the 40's lol

we have already back engineered space craft and are secretly travelling the stars

stupid goys probably don't even know about project blue beam

nasa is just a front lol

I miss the space program too (not the secret space program, but the public one), but at least we still have Based Elon Musk to take us to new worlds.

I always wanted to be an astronaut but they don't even go to the moon any more.

Sigh growing up as a kid in the 90's taking trips to cape caneveral and always seeing a shuttle there preparing to go. Watching one lift from miles away and still feeling the heat of the engine. God damn niggers and spics ruining everything.

youtu.be/PtBy_ppG4hY

join the chairforce be good at maths become a test pilot get your hands on back engineered alien space craft

me personally i want to be a space marine

>bring back the space program : (
Agreed, but can we have a space program which actually tries to push boundaries instead of rehashing shit from the 1960s and 1970s?

I want the space program to focus on new ways to get to orbit (not using big fucking chemical rockets), on new in space propulsion like the EMdrive or other electric drives, on nuclear reactors in space etc. + what about small projects which are done fast and can fail?

And lastly, put someone in charge who doesn't waste billions of dollars on shills like Elon Musk.

>Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist
Back to

>maths
It's math you dumb fuck. Stop pluralizing that word.

Ivan gets it. We have multiple secret space programs that became so advanced that they turned into breakaway civilisations. One of these was Nazi Germany. The Nazis lost on Earth, but they won in space. Some of the breakaway civilisations actually originate from ancient, advanced human civilisations right here on Earth.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

This is why they're trashing Earth. Because they have a planet B. And a planet C. And a planet D. And a planet E. And so on.

why even bother with it? nasa is just a front using tech from the 40's basically

its just to appease the masses

they will never release the real shit

its a political conspiracy though so its as much Sup Forums as /x/

sorry my ingrish isn't that great

I agree, but its too expensive.

It needs to be made cheaper with private companies like Space X.

Another 20 billion alone for example needs to be spend on exploration before we can even properly plan a mission to Mars. Then another 50 billion to design the technology to get people there and possibly back, then 50 billion to do it properly. Thats one crew in possibly the early 2030's. 120 billion, or almost 10 billion a year until then. For one crew, no permanent colony.

its the crimson red pill that nobody wants to swallow

"We study mathematic, you dumb fuck. Not mathematics."

Get a load of this faggot.

that one always makes me so incredibly angry

>we studies biologies
>we study chemistries
>we study psychologies

Shut the fuck up kangaroo-nigger

for what purpose? India is already beating you to the punch in that field

we have had nuclear reactors in space since the early 70ss, the soviets used them for their rorsat missions. The US tested it once.

lol nasa lol theirs a whole lecture on jewtube about how to get to mars on the cheap using known propulsion systems

it would probably cost in the millions but not billions

they should go to mars to look for artifacts of the old civilizations that were on mars before mars was hit

>What is physics?
>What is politics?
>What is aeronautics?

>Shut the fuck up kangaroo-nigger

Nope. Deal with it, Americoon. :)

>crashing cheap drones into the moon is "beating us"

>we study medicines
>we study calculus's
>we study sociologies

This is why the rest of the world is behind.

Except math and mathematics are two different words implying the same meaning, but both obey its own set of rules. Stop being fucking retarded. One is math. One is mathematics.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6T-OMSXJNnY

so what? That's nothing, the US spends trillions each year on it's military, 4% of the US GDP for NASA won't hurt much.

Also the money you put into space programs doesn't simply evaporate. The space race brought us tons of inventions like MREs, fibre reinforced composites and dozens of other things i probably havent even heard of. It advanced our understanding of plasma and fluid mechanics, metallurgy and chemistry.

don't get into an argument with the slider trying to discredit my attempts to red pill people on the secret space missions

FACT
>we have back engineered alien space craft
FACT
>we are exploring the universe
FACT
>we have colonies set up on other planets
FACT
>we are cooperating with ET's

Vote Trump/Gingrich for glorious joint USA/Russia moon base

Nigger, you just went full retard. Never go full retard. 'Math' and 'maths' are both merely abbreviations for the word 'mathematics'. Oh, and how's Common Core going?

I'm not sure it is a good idea. I don't think people realize how dangerous the Space Shuttle actually was, it was a miracle that no one was killed.

you just wait until 2030!

>it was a miracle that no one was killed.
it killed 14 people

>implying gingrich doesnt hate russia

radiation bruh. You're going to get cancer either on the way there or once there without proper shielding. Then there's the trip back, a long term stay is out of the question because of the lack of a strong magnetosphere around Mars.

It will cost many billions my friend, unless your intention is just to send people there to die. The extended multiyear low G might be enough on its own as well.

The fuel has never been cheaper though if thats what you mean by only a few million.

Thanks, Based Russkie. Let's ignore the American thread-derailers. The human species is not native to Earth. My theory regarding the origin of humanity is that the human species comes from elsewhere in the Milky Way galaxy and, at some point in the distant past, our earliest ancestors colonised vast swathes of the Milky Way galaxy (and are possibly still doing so) and both Mars and Earth were colonised by them along the way. There are pyramidal structures and a Sphinx-like object in various NASA photos of Mars. I also think that a fiercely destructive interplanetary war caused the destruction of a planet that used to exist between Mars and Jupiter, leaving only the asteroid belt that we know today. This war also sterilised Mars, turning what was once a lush, verdant, Earth-like planet into a cold, lifeless desert.

hillary is just as likely to start a war as cruz, both think it's a good idea to further fuck up the middle east and shoot down planes over syria if they continue bombing the "moderate opposition"

Here's a NASA photo of a Sphinx-like object on Mars.

Almost all other possible candidates hate russia too, might as well go with newt "moonbase by 2020" gingrich

Source?

>radiation bruh.

oh yeah that radiation that killed all the moon astronauts?

i guess there would be enough people that would be fine with increasing their chance to develope cancer by orders of magnitude in exchange for being send to mars.

The U.S spends only about a trillion a year. 1% of that for one small mission taking up the bulk of NASA's operations may not sound like a lot but it is.

The problem is this time around a new space race will bring us spaceships and new technology for long term spaceflight, but they aren't going to be cheap.

It would be wiser to begin a long term Space Station around the earth with those funds, with artificial gravity and a space dock, technology available today.

>a week flight is comparable to two years

>both Mars and Earth were colonised by them along the way There are pyramidal structures and a Sphinx-like object in various NASA photos of Mars.

i fell ya bro

Have you heard of Solar Warden?

Bruh its 6 months to Mars at the shortest.

The moon bros were outside the magnetosphere for under a week.

Then its 3-6 months on Mars, low G, low or no magnetosphere. Then 6-8 months back depending on 1 launch window in 2017-2019 then again in 2031 to 2033. If people try to go to Mars without the proper 100-200 billion technology jump they will most likely die on the mission.

no, go on....

Yes, but thats just turning Mars into Everest, a very expensive Everest.

No.

>muh spin-off technologies
Spin-offs could still happen if the engineers were working on those technologies, instead of focusing on space shit

>muh final frontier

Go LARP your Star Trek shit somewhere else

locklip.com/solar-warden-the-secret-space-program-built-with-alien-technology/

The best possible spin offs are Cryo and Artificial Gravity for a long term space station. Everything else we've done thats consumer tech, except agro based. The problem is that the likely goal of the first Mars mission is not terraforming, so ag tech will probably be 20-40 years behind at best.

The only thing we're really finding out is if people can survive radiation long term, which we already know a lot about.

>technology available today.
I don't like that. The beautiful thing about the space race was that nobody had an idea how to achieve the goals they had. So many things were researched and developed, the progress that was made was mind boggling. If NASA had proper funding again you could aim for more ambitious targets.

a very expensive everrest ascent, which would give us the knowledge and tools for other missions. Heavy probes to the jupiter and saturn moons for example, or larger space telescopes.

hah its funny that hacker never went to jail he must of uncovered some heavy shit that the brits wanted to know about

solar warden sounds like my dream job though keeping the space niggers at bay

We should go back to the moon honestly. The space race was simply the beginning of high atmosphere/LEO operations for manned flight.

Real space travel is much different, the moon is only 200k miles. Humans should look at orbiting Venus on a manned flight or a long term moon base or LEO space station.

The joke is that ag tech innovation has gone along just fine. Productivity is up by 400% since the 1940s

heres an interview i watched of the hacker years ago youtube.com/watch?v=_fNsah-0vpY

also their was like a .mil website thats down now but you use to be able to look up journal articles on all sorts of ideas like mining on the moon and shit

which is interesting since the military must of been thinking about off world mining

anything other than moss you try to grow on Mars will die. Low sunlight, differing water/root dynamics, iron leaching, low O2/C02 even in a biosphere.

>bring back the space program : (

What are you anti-semitic goy?

Why would you want to leave earth, why are you so full of hate? Are you saying human emotion and love don't matter to you? You want to go to empty space? Oy vey, why don't you just come out and deny the holocaust goy?

>solar warden sounds like my dream job

Yeah, me too. That's some Star Trek shit right there! It is my understanding that there are at least three space-based breakaway civilisations originating from Earth: An American one (which I assume is Solar Warden), a Nazi German one and an Atlantean one. And Gary McKinnon is based as fuck, he's probably the main reason we're even having this conversation.

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are promoting the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)

>Gary McKinnon

yeah he is a ballsy cunt and a righteous one at that

normally hackers these days are just after bank account details to sell on the dark web

hear we have a guy doing something to further humanity and give the masses the truth and since he never went to jail shows he cut a good deal with the brits

do you know more about the atlantean colony? like where they are do you have more info on the breakaway colonies and shit?

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)

>and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about.

i feel you bro the whole lel we just blurred out random parts of the moon sorry and no we wont explain why?

>yeah he is a ballsy cunt and a righteous one at that. normally hackers these days are just after bank account details to sell on the dark web. hear we have a guy doing something to further humanity and give the masses the truth and since he never went to jail shows he cut a good deal with the brits

I completely agree with you.

>do you know more about the atlantean colony? like where they are do you have more info on the breakaway colonies and shit?

I've heard that some Atlanteans fleed from a cataclysm on Earth about 11,600 years ago. I don't have any more information on this topic.

some things i believe

there are bases or buildings whatever you want to call them on the moon

and on mars there are pyramids and statues and shit simmilar to ancient egyptians

really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

I was about to mention how I only ever here blacks and mexicans talking about how useless space travel but then I read that second line. Be less obvious next time.

what about the nazi's and the burgers do you know anything about them?

All those CAPITALIZED words convinced the hell out of me. #cruzmissle now.

it exists, just not funded by the kenyan

The future of space travel is in the private sector not nasa faggot

it existed, it got scrapped for the SLS

There's a tower on the Moon and also something that looks kind of like a castle. You know what's creepy? In ancient Chinese mythology, a guy called 'Hou Yih' flew to the Moon on a 'celestial bird' and erected a building on it called 'the Palace of Cold'. His wife Chang Ngo also flew to the Moon. On Mars, there's not only pyramids, a Sphinx-like object, an Ankh-like object and something that looks like an Ancient Egyptian statue, but there's also something that looks like an Incan city. Intriguingly, there are many similarities between Ancient Egypt and the Incan Empire. Consider these similarities between Egypt and the Americas:

* Both had huge pyramids precisely aligned to the cardinal points.

* Both had temples with megalithic stones with extremely fine joints of less than a fiftieth of an inch.

* Both had head-dresses of similar style.

* Both employed a unique style of construction using L-shaped corners.

* Both used the same style of metal clamps to hold huge stones in place.

* Both cultures used the process of mummification to preserve and honour their dead.

Is it not reasonable to suggest that the civilisations present in Egypt and the Americas in antiquity are both the legacy of an even earlier civilisation that existed before recorded history as we know it began and that this civilisation colonised Mars?

Allegedly, the Nazis cut a deal with a nasty group of reptilians for protection and, like I said earlier, I don't know if Solar Warden is American or multi-national.

Ares I looked so cool

youtube.com/watch?v=kevLNGvRWOs

genuinely trippy shit

It gets even trippier, my friend. Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more.

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age.

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago.

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end)