Woman collapses and dies during water-drinking contest

Woman collapses and dies during water-drinking contest

and what??

And life goes on.

How many brothers fell victim to the streets

oh look at that something in excess is still bad for you, who'd of fuckin thought? Anyway, this is old news.

Rest in piece young nigga

Probably didn't drink enough water

my moneys on it was Distilled water
she could probably sue if she wassnt dead

She probably had water retention

Did it leak out of her when she died?

if you drink too much water your salt concentration and blood pressure goes down and you ded.

Her brain cells literally exploded from the amount of water she had in her body, brain cells retain water and once a critical level of water is achieved, the cell membranes in the brain rupture and cause brain damage and ultimately death. A fucking retarded way to die if you ask me.

Wow. Is that why she looks so relaxed?

I guess they're in hot water, now.

Possibly, she would have experienced motor control loss, then ability to balance would diminish, she would have laid down and momentarily fall unconscious before she died.

Wild. Was she dead in that pic, or how close?

Not for her, apparently.

I can't say for sure but it seems like her right hand is moving since it's blurry on the picture. She may very well have been dead at that moment though.

lel

Creepy.

pour some water out for our lost homie

if thats the case how can i drink beer all day and not die fgt your pritty much saying my brain would have exploaded from beer MORONIC

You do realize it takes a gallon or even more within a very short amount of time to induce water toxicity. Obviously you're going to piss it away before your electrolyte levels are out of whack (which may also kill you), or for your brain cells to rupture.

Theirs a heaven for chief

KEK

No faggot. Thats not how they die. Excess water in short amount of time can cause hyponatremia and eventually cerebral edema, raised icp and then death.

>MDfag

fuk off juggalo trash

BTW, alcohol interferes with the body's ability to absorb water....
Fucking highschool dropout.

great response broseph, dont burst your "brain" cells by drinking too much water now.

i only dring grain alcohols

No, alcohol interferes with your body's ability to reabsorb water at the kidney tubules. Hence why you urinate a lot when you drink.

>MDfag

Why would it matter? Distilled water can only potentially suck minerals out of your body, but it won't kill you faster if you burt your stomach with it.

i remember this a few years ago, some radio station hosted a contest for a nintendo wii during the holidays, whoever held in their piss the longest would win, after a few hours she bit the dust, i wonder if the winner still owns the wii to this day

I want the clam.

There is a difference between saline vs. distilled water. Distilled water has fewer electrolytes in it compared to cells, so if you were to stick an iv into a person and pump them full of this hypotonic solution, it will rush into cells and cause them to rupture.

saline is fluid that has same electrolyte concentration as the body, no net movement of water, but increases volume. this is used when you have a decrease in blood volume through bleeding/dehydration etc.

Who cares, I just discovered a game right below this thread that can make me cum five times.

- Uncle Charlie the Child Molester

What most likely happened is she forcibly thinned her blood too much, wouldn't have mattered what kind of water she consumed in that short of a time spam. Imagine going from 92% water(normal) and spiking it up way too high to continue regular function.

ya but you dont drink saline water brother...

and should have made it clear, drinking water will lower concentration of sodium through dilution. its different from infusion via IV.

in all honesty, its very difficult to die in the manner OP claims. this is likely just a picture of a sleeping woman.

distilled water vs. regular water has no differences when ingested. both cause hyponatremia if water volume exceeds certain threshold.

underrated post

Her clam is cold and dry by now.

over 3 liters of water is dangerous