I've decided that it is not drinking alone if I'm on /b. What are you drinking tonight?

I've decided that it is not drinking alone if I'm on /b. What are you drinking tonight?

Wiibroe Vintage Beer is brewed on the basis of the pilsner malt. By adding brewing syrup during the process, a higher sugar content is achieved, which, during fermentation, gives the very high alcohol strength of 10.6% ABV.

Wiibroe Vintage Beer has a dark golden colour and a clear foam crown. The taste is fresh and tart, combined with a mild sweetness. The aroma is like a mildly spiced meadow, resulting from the extra adding of hops.

In 1989, Wiibroe Vintage Beer was launched with an ABV of 8.9%. In the following years, the ABV rose 0.1% every year until 2000 when Wiibroe reached a solid 10.6%. Today, it is one of the strongest speciality beers in Denmark.

For more than 25 years, the Vintage Beer has been decorated by various danish artist, each of which have given their take on how the Vintage Beer's label should look like.

Food Pairings
Suitable for boiled cod and oysters.

Tastes like fucking shit though.

my local store had a good deal today on ron zacapa centenario 23 rum. not a big rum drinker, but this is pretty good neat or with a lime. i have some people coming over later, i might try it with the egg nog. if i'm drunk enough.

Jameson and coke. Feeling so guuuuud.

Nice ending

>rubinoff vodka
>grape koolaid as chaser
end my life, fam

Tried 15 year old rum the other day, not sure of brand, pretty tasty. Didn't realise it was a thing till I saw it.

My wife's favourite drink at the moment

Rubinoff? That a real thing?

Cuz im fancy or some shit. Might switch to gin later if this goes down too fast.

I visited and An old English pub once called the royal standard with that on draft, it was really tasty but pretty pricey.

haha, yeah. for my years of high school and college, the only time i'd ever had dark rum was when it was mixed with coke. cheap ass bacardi and whatnot. same with tequila. it was only a few years ago when i tried my first sipping anejo. it's amazing some of the great rums, tequilas and whiskeys you can get for cheap.

I have never seen it on draft. Would love to try that. It's pretty cheap here, like $6 for a 750ml and its like 7% so gets me pretty drunk.

Fuck you, josh

i remember when i bought a six pack of this one time, the cashier thought the price was a mistake, she was ready to call the manager. def pricier than the everyday can of suds.

The Jim in my picture is for mixing, ginger wine tonight. If I'm sipping I'll splash out on some makers, but I don't need to spend much more than that as the difference that I can tell past there isn't worth the money to me.

They dont even sell this shit by the 6 here. Single bottles of nothing. 3 of these is about the same as a premium 6 pack.

drink a red headed slut
1 part jagermister
1 part peach schnapps
2 parts cranberry juice

so good and refreshing

White russian

only the finest, cheapest paint-thinner vodka you can buy in NY

The English version is called puttinoff.