I would do anything to get the love of my life back

I would do anything to get the love of my life back.

Literally anything.

She doesn't think it's a good idea for us to be together, that we're too unhealthy, and she could be right.

But I don't care. She's the love of my life and I feel like I'm going to kill myself without her.

I need her--I need her bad. I don't want to kill myself before Christmas.

What can I do? I have wild fantasies of somehow getting her back but I can't even contact her.

Please help me...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLhzGXLRvuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mate she doesnt want u she just let u down easy is all

Get your shit together and work on yourself.

Ffs, she's already on another dick. Get over her, get over yourself and be a fucking man. Around 3.5 billion other cunts to stick it in you fucking beta.

Nigger, if you can’t contact her then it’s over. She isn’t the love of your life if she is hiding from you. You are just stalking at this point.

She still is

That’s called not letting go and accepting that she doesn’t want to be with you. Seriously, I know you don’t want to hear this but this is a bad road to go down. Let her go and find a girl that actually wants to be with you.

aint noone want to be with op lets be real

faggot!

Listen
I'm going to kill myself without her so I'd rather exhaust every opportunity

offer her father livestock for her hand in marriage

Yeah, that sounds like a sane thing to do. Desperate suicidal ploys to get her back are just going to push he away even further. If the only thing keeping you going is a girl that doesn’t want you then you might as well become an hero.

its not a ploy, thats just where im at

I’m going down this road as well. There’s no hope for me. I don’t know the specifics of your situation, so I don’t know if there’s any hope for you. Part of this happening is because of my schizophrenia. Part of it is because I got too attached. I feel your pain

bump

Would you let a guy fuck you in the ass to get her back? Would you share her with another guy?

Yes
Not permanently

Lol, and you wonder why she doesn’t want you. Just kill yourself bro.

Do you know "The sorrows of young Werther"? It's about a man in love with a woman he can't have. You know what he does? He shoots himself in the head. Good read, although it's pretty old.

I know
I wish I had a gun

man, op, dont kill yourself there are other girls out there and this isn't there end, there is so much ahead of you! nothing is permanent after all, not even this

No
This is permanent

You are gay as fuck. Live and forget motherfucker or hang yourself and stream it for the love the god. Any type of suicide for that matter.

Went through the same deal when I was in my 20s. With a girl, on and off for 7 or so years. A relationship works both ways. If she isn't reciprocating your love it will never work for the both of you.

The best thing to do is to work on yourself, but you need to do it because you want to. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop drinking, get out there and be the person you always wanted to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLhzGXLRvuM

She was reciprocating the love, and I need it now

I don't know what else to say about it, if she doesn't love me soon I WILL off myself

If I had a gun I would

GET OFF VENT OR I WILL HAVE YOU BENT

You don’t know how to tie a simple hangman’s noose? I mean obviously you aren’t bout it you wouldn’t be typing. You’d be dead

I tried
My neck is obscenely strong, and after years of MMA I just don't go out

but I'm also holding out for hope that someone will be able to help me somehow, get her back or get into contact with her

Lol shut the fuck up you sound like a friend of mine name Zack. You didn’t try otherwise you wouldn’t be here hang yourself from a tree 100% will work

I did try
It literally just didn't work
Several minutes and I didn't go out

you people are so fuckin retarded. if you want to kill yourself over a girl that you had a relationship with then youre probably better off just doing it. grow a fuckin spine and be your own hero.

EAT SHIT AND DIEEE

and also if hanging yourself doesnt work in your fantasy world, guns exist. plug your exhaust or close the garage door with your car on

>guns exist

theyre pretty expensive

Throwing yourself in front of trains or trucks, overdosing on sleeping pills or any other medicine, seppuku...

The options are endless!

>Throwing yourself in front of trains or trucks
This is what it's looking like

>overdosing on sleeping pills
Never works

Honestly, from the sound of this thread, you're full of bullshit OP.

You sound more like an attention whore since "muh troo luv wont luv me back!" is apparently an excuse to kill yourself when you're clearly just making up excuses as to how "nothing will work" and you don't have a gun.

If you're being legit about all of this, then either man the fuck up and stop being a stalker and move on or go to the store and buy yourself a sharp kitchen knife and jam that into your abdomen because you're not getting her back bud. I'm not even trying to sound like an asshole that's encouraging suicide, but stop bullshitting and pick one of the two above.

If you're not being legit and lying for lulz, then yeah kys you troll.

It's not "nothing will work." I'm planning on it

I'm going to jump in front of a train soon. Just have to make sure I've exhausted all possible options before then

You're a fucking idiot, the initial fall had to be long enough to instantly snap your neck you don't choke out what kind of retarded nigger are you

Well, I guess it wasn't