Britain Thread

>invented the most important language for all of humanity
>highest percentage of scientific achievments out of all European nations
>protected Europe TWICE IN A ROW
>masters of warfare
>highest cultural output, higher than ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ON THIS PLANET COMBINED
>can NOT be invaded, can NOT be defeated

Brits are UNDEFEATED on all fronts, militarily, culturally, economically.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/reality-check/2013/oct/03/gay-britain-what-do-statistics-say
gawker.com/5675734/british-teen-boys-just-cant-stop-kissing-each-other
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>masters of warfare
Yeah, conquering niggers with sticks and desunited indians is really a hard work...

They only had luck to be in a Island

your country is huge and all youve got is zika so you can fuck right off m8

>>highest cultural output, higher than ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ON THIS PLANET COMBINED
We accept refugees with a Greco-Roman heritage Fritz. Come on over, i'ts not so bad (except for the weather).

Isn't the british culture is just the french culture minus black dick sized bread? and also isn't the english language is just the french language minus froggish and gibberish words?

When the royal army is like 1% of the total population of the natives; Yes, it is very hard work.

>invented the most important language for all of humanity
nope, English is the most widely used global language, because its relatively simple to other global languages like Spanish, German, Russian, French, Chinese, etc.

>highest percentage of scientific achievments out of all European nations
Don't know if that's true, but it's either first or second place, so I gibs you dat.

If you mean,
>fucked up Europe numerous times
then yes

>masters of warfare
debatable

>highest cultural output, higher than ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ON THIS PLANET COMBINED
pretty wrong, I haven't even tasted English food other than a sandwich and cheddar

America can invade and defeat you in weeks.

Isn't turkroach language just arabic with latin alphabet?

No, it's a mix of arabic and turkic, which is weird cause t*rks are less turkic than some Europeans. They are mostly nigger and arab.

>invented the most important language
Sure

No actually it's mongorian with latin

>highest percentage of scientific achievements

doubtful

>eternal anglo in germany

feels bad how wrong you are, man

>Brit behind a proxy.txt

>arabic
there are more latin words than arabic in turkish, and every arabic word in turkish language actually has alternative words in turkish, bulgarian is made of more than 30% of turkish words even

Raise your island to the skies, and take Australia with you.

thins in now a turkroach hate thread

>japan above germany and uk
>korea too and taiwan
what is this retarded bullshit, fatass?

Oh, it's patents. oh, ok, you're retarded

hello cousins

>can NOT be invaded

Except by vikings, Germanic tribes, the French, Dutch etc...

Like literally every other thread, are you butthurt over Siege of Kut? We beat your pathetic nobel ass hard back in the day that even Indians build up courage to take you on.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

I've been in london last month , this city is a deafeat for english people

No, we don't. We have Bulgarian or other foreign loanwords for all words, some people just use it cause it's a left-over. Can't forget to mention that we have some dishes that we use the original turkish/arabic/persian words for like moussaka, while the dish not being the same, or something like kebap means another thing here. Kebap is a dish from meat slices with tomato sauce slowly boiled. Kebapcheta are thin sticks made of ground meat and grilled, usually made from pork.

This is not a Brazil thread

>Implying that the whole population fought against anglos.

>Kraut shilling for rottenteeth anglo

This is new tbqh

>kebab made from pork
STOP IT

When will the Anglo's submit to their Dutch Superiors?

Seige of where?
Best thing you roaches ever came up with was the ziggurat.
Go figure out railways

HONORARY BRITISH CITIZENS

>defended Europe twice

Actually, 4 times. We fucking blew Saladin the fuck out in the crusades with the most badass king in human history, Richard the Lionheart. Then we destroyed Napoleon at Waterloo.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

It's not 1912 anymore, friend. Times have changed.

bring out your dead

Don't be so downtrodden, or I'll send you to the Falklands.

We still have:
>The Best Universities on Earth
>The 5th largest Army on Earth
>A Member of the 7 member nuclear club
>A seat on the security council with Russia, China, the US and France
>london is financially and culturally the capital of the world
>highest gdp in europe

Huh? Mesopotamian civilazations build ziggurats not us. We were living in tents somewhere in middle asia when they were this advance

The language is good.
The culture before gay marriages, the Muslim mayor and other degeneracy is good.
All other is shit, people are the same shit as Russians. They're more contented because an average British has more money. In other ways they're the same shit: they drink just like us, they are rude just like us, they are stupid and aggressive just like us, and so forth. I can hardly wait their fuck-up with the rigged for remain Brexit, just like Russians vote for Putin.

The USA is the thing!

London is universally known for having no culture, what are you trying to say friend?

London is universally known to have all the cultures such as middle eastern, african, white and so on.

>Then we destroyed Napoleon at Waterloo.
kek
>Richard the Lionheart
kek^2

No, london has a hell of a lot of muslims, not a hell of a lot of cultures

> "we" destroyed Napoleon at Waterloo
Yeah," you", the Prussians, the Russians and their winter, the Spanish, the Portuguese and a bunch of others, after 7 coalitions of it.
Also it's debatable wether you "protected" Europe or doomed it by doing so.

>no ziggurats
>no railways
>Only tourism

Yeah turkey is a pretty depressing country, b-but we still have ziggurats left over from ancient civilazations, p-please come and visit our culturally rich country on your vacation you wealthy anglo ;_:

fuck off joko

>This much Franco Damage control

How does it feel getting kicked out of ww2 while everyone else basked in glory without you?

>>highest cultural output, higher than ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ON THIS PLANET COMBINED
The history of the UK is pretty good, they have achieved many things, but I think that on the cultural field, we're at least at their level

actually english is one of the hardest languages to learn

>Napoleonic wars
>Europe
>doomed it by doing so.

Yeah protecting Europe from the eternal frog and "muh liberties" was a bad thing.

Sry promised the malakas I'd go there, maybe next year...

bow down to the true empire

>fighting and dying for Judeo-Bolshevism
>glory
lol

Every single non-first language speaker I have ever met has said it was the easiest language they have ever learned

Are you fucking kidding with me? it only took me a month to learn english while i have spent more than 2 years learning mandarin chinese

We will be expecting you, make sure to bring lots of money.

You blow the fuck out of your own picture with that sentence.

The UK was a nation of Celtic tribes with sticks and spears and then you say all the UK could conquer was tribes armed with sticks and spears.

Also, look at our colonies compared to yours today, why is ours are successful and yours are all falling apart?

Please answer me that you nigger.

A FUCKING RAMP

>invented a language
Into the bin.

Reactionary rule post napoleonic wars just made bolshevism and frankfurt school inevitable, don't delude yourself

That's what I meant.

You accept left over drachmas, right?

>Then we destroyed Napoleon at Waterloo.
The Prussians destroyed us at Waterloo, not you

hhmmm maybe because we had no settlement colony unlike the eternal kikes?

LAND OF HOPE AND SAVAGE

>France on the TV today sucking German cock for killing them in WW1

Figures as much, you suck Merkels good goy cock like the faggot inferiors you know and I know and everyone on this planet knows you are.

Faggot.

>Rushing to the defense of Germany, even though his nation has been debt enslaved and fuck faced to the brim with rapefugees
Some seriously good goyim in here this evening!

Not even close. Go anywhere in the world and people are watching Anglo television shows, listening to Anglo music and watching Anglo movies. You've produced really cool stuff but your culture is no where near as wide spread and influential as Anglo culture.

Sure, we can sell it back to greeks in exchange of germany's money.

>hhmmm maybe because we had no settlement colony unlike the eternal kikes?
Or maybe it's because you tried to civilise niggers, when we know niggers cannot be civilised?

Also being outnumbered constantly is hard work, but we manage to pull it off quite well.

You post the Roman empire, modern day Italy who got fucked harder than your daughter in Abyssinia... By stick wielding niggers.

ELLL OHHH ELLL.

2016 and those crooked teethed fucks still haven't realized that you can actually mix the cold and hot water in the pipes.

Just nuke the place.

What are you talking about? Your intervention made the eternal Germanic inevitable, I didn't mention Germany anywhere in my post

>This eternal assrage

so good

I miss Great Britain. Long live Britannia.

Topkek

>You post

learn to read ID"s posters, can your inbreds genes do that nigger?

>flag looks like toothpaste
>1776

I like the Brits, but this is retarded.

you mean invaded also that honor goes to the Russians they did all the work while you were getting arse fucked

>Actually, 4 times

typical of an English cunt claiming shit that he didn't even do

your a joke and a French manlet proved that

>Go anywhere in the world and people are watching Anglo television shows, listening to Anglo music and watching Anglo movies.
Most of this things are Americans, not British. Also I was talking about la Culture, aka intellectual achievments, not the "mass" culture.

Ayyyy punching above our weight

And we will protect it yet again when we leave the EU.

Britain is truly the best country in the world.

>Eternal Anglo
>Achievements

pick zero

Allahu Akbar!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.

Allahu Akbar!

>implying patents aren't for scientific inventions

no wonder your country is a giant pile of shit. Go eat McDonald's, your country's 'fine cuisine' you retarded fat fucking moron

You're right, we weren't even there.

>Sent a message saying that they'd won, lost 3 hours later.

Please

>Britain is truly the best country in the world.

your from the uk you should know better what you just did....

the empire shaped the modern world...but it is now old and frail

its son are the inheritors of the earth.

go forth son of the old empire and rule the waves! rule britannia! god save the queen! the falklands are british! god bless america! hail the commonwealth!

AHEM.

SAVAGE

>god bless america!
I like you.

>world war 1

>USSR

cringe

I think you meant to say:

Easy to learn, hard to master.

Shit, I guess we can forget about all those rapefugees.

>Brits are UNDEFEATED on all fronts, militarily, culturally, economically.

This is what the Eternal Anglo believes.

>god bless america

>it's an 'America tries to take credit for winning WWI and II' episode

theguardian.com/politics/reality-check/2013/oct/03/gay-britain-what-do-statistics-say

the lion is old but still has its teeth

NO SURRENDER!

lol, i can knock out england easy. they are weak pussies haha.

gawker.com/5675734/british-teen-boys-just-cant-stop-kissing-each-other