Memeing aside, was this the best Clasico in years?

Memeing aside, was this the best Clasico in years?

yes
good officiating, minimal refball, not too much tiki-taka bullshit, great goals, breath taking ending

10/10

yes
Mourinhos one were fun as well but ugly to watch (unless the 5-0 and the supercopa ones)

yes it was very good

5 goals, red card, clutch finish and memes for everyone

Yup

Dont remember a clásico this good in years

Without pep the pace of the game is much much better

>no TSUUUUUUUU
9/10

yes was fun

both keepers were insane

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Mourinho's Clasicos all topped this one. They were amazing to watch because everyone was so pissed during them. Barceolna getting hacked to pieces was the best part because Mou wouldn't adapt his tactics for shit

From a neutral, yes it was excellent.

yes

I unironically cried like a faggot when Messi scored the last goal. I take this fucking sport too seriously.

this. but since mourinho left this one is probably the best

Amazing Messi show

> Ronaldo Choking
> Messi scores 2 goals (including game winning)
> Sergio Ramos red card

Yes

fAG

no refball? Marcelo and Casemiro should have seen a red before the half time

>Without pep the pace of the game is much much better
It was during the Pep vs Mou games that the Clasicos had their golden era you faggot

>in years

What was the best clasico overall then?

>good officiating
>Marcelo attempts to knock Messi's teeth out and I don't even think he got a yellow

Yes.

>1-0 Real Madrid
>1-1 (amazing goal from Messi)
>2-1 Barca
>2-2
>3-2 Barca (winner the last kick of the game from Messi)

> good officiating
Both linesmen were atrocious tbdesu, but the game displayed great football.

Remember, remember, the end of November. 5-0

>good officiating, minimal refball

Fuck off

Nah it was just murderball and fucking stopping the game every two minutes because all the players were arguing with ref

My personal favorite was the Copa del rey final were Bale ran across the field to score

It's almost like we get better football when the offside rule isn't enforced

Gee

Offside is literally a goal preventing bullshit rule that should be retired

2010-11 La Liga 5-0
2010-11 Champions League 0-2
2011-12 Supercup 2-2 and 3-2

Messi and Ronaldo in their absolute primes
Xavi and Iniesta vs Ozil and Di Maria

It's incredible how many good games 2 mere seasons of Pep vs Mou brought

The linesman was absolutely shocking the whole game. Couldn't get an offside call right

Definetely

He only made him angry. What a mistake.

This. The Mou games were only entertaining for their crazy antics and triple red cards for Madrid.

The football was shite save for the Messi goals.

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

That final goal was literally Messi going
>right I've had enough of this shit, time to end this

He must be so sick of bailing out his terrible defense and the apparently broken Suarez and Neymar

Seriously Barca had the greatest attack the world has ever seen, now it's a one man show again

Fucking how

Also they need to fix their defense and replace Iniesta

It was great and there were actually faggots in the thread saying it wasn't a good game. I still want that dumb cunt who called it underwhelming to show his face now. Stupid idiot

Also it's annoying af watching with a United fan. Every Barca game he moans about refball, then says Spanish League has too many mistakes. It's El Clasico and he's saying "oh this stuff would never happen in the premiere league". Nigga's team was facing Burnley today and thinks Real and Barca aren't up to that high standard?

>Good Officiating

Maybe from the Main Ref, but the side judges were fucking atrocious fampai

kek

Can't wait for Manure to get humiliated in the CL next year

The offside rule is what defines football and rugby. If you take offsides away, you end up with a completely different sport.

>2-1 Barca
>Not "amazing goal from Rakitic"

>both teams now have to leave players behind because an attacker will stay near the rival's box waiting for long balls to be lobbed from the other side of the pitch

nah

definitely yes

they'd usually chimp out and dive for 90 minutes; today, they played proper fucking football

Most el clasicos are shit, so yes.

> implying

There should be margin of error allowed. Like if the players are close to each other it should not be enforced. Say up to a distance of 5m.

my exact same thoughts, I knew this dude would pull some Jesus resurrection shit a fuck us big time.

He still won't shut up desu. I don't even watch much EPLel but I swear every game its either "Spanish League is too weak", "refball" and now today, "too many mistakes". Like holy shit they let Messi free at the end but it's because he runs into the open spaces. They can't just stick on him like glue all game, there are other players on the pitch.

I don't bother with him anymore thinking it'd shut him down but now he just goes on to himself

>linesmen

Fuck I thought it was only me seeing this. One of them kept his flag down all game, at one point every real player was offside and he still kept the flag down.

>someone scores a goal through an impossible dribble and shot on target
>DEFENSE MADE A MISTAKE LETTING HIM DRIBBLE PAST THREE DEFENDERS LOL

I fucking hate people like that

It was extremely clear that Zidane gave his team the instructions to give Barca a little something extra physical at every opportunity. All game long Madrid was physically finishing challenges well after the ball had been passed away, including several blatant shoves that didn't get called. It was actually somewhat reminiscent of the Mou/Pep Clasicos in this regard.
The Marcelo elbow looked intentional as hell.

it was pretty good but lacked a chimp out by pepe

Stop spewing retarded shit agaim, Germany. One of your retarded managers also wanted hockey style timeouts and penalties

>United fan complaining about refball

Soccer would be nothing but bus parking and hoofball without the offsides rule. It'd be a terrible spectator sport.
A better idea is to slightly alter the rule so a player's entire body must be offside to trigger the rule, not just any part of his body. This, I feel, would make things much, much easier on the linesmen and lead to greater accuracy on their part.

Don't fucking tell me to shut up

NASL style shootouts are GOAT. Much less luck-based than current shootouts. Less luck based is objectively good.

especially considering you've never kicked a football in your life

>I fucking hate people like that
Now imagine watching every game with this person. Like nigga lets see you in that position against Messi for 90 minutes and see if you don't "make a mistake" or let him "dribble past you EASILY xdddd"

I don't even watch United games so what can I say desu

Where can I buy the complete collection of the Guardiola Era? I want to relieve what I was too young to appreciate.

There has to be a way to watch the old matches.

>what is the internet

I've tried to find them, only stuff ive found is some poor quality champions league finals.

Do you know where I can watch all Barca/Real matches in those seasons? Or at least all of their clasicos/champions league legs?

download them from roja directa