Hey guys, I wanna start an escape room business, but my budget is not big enough to buy a franchise

Hey guys, I wanna start an escape room business, but my budget is not big enough to buy a franchise.
Does anyone have a free escape room scenario or some good ideas they can send my way ?
Thanks in advance.

break free from confinement room

Hobo kingdom

Rape ship

Chocolate dinosaurs

Your parents dining room

Empty room, just a PC with open browser and Sup Forums. To escape, one must leave Sup Forums.

Vomit treadmill

Dog-stick palace

Highschool graduation

Sex dungeon.
Make the first adults only escape room.

Thats a lot of good ideas.
Creativity is strong here.

>1. Buy key
>2. Lock self in room with group of escapees
>3.hide key up ass and give sexual clues to everyone
>4.????????
>5. Profit

Land of the voles

Just do fake cludeo fucking idiot

we're getting somewhere

Do this OP, and shill it with the BDSM community on fetlife.

basement escape

generally escape rooms work best if you've got a psycho holding someone hostage, and the people are going in to free the h
so get some reasons for psycho
>psycho doctor keeping a paitent
>psycho employee threatening to kill boss
yada yada

Why would you waste your money on a fad business? Why not get into a real business?

Is your room going to be a permanent fixture or are you going to change the theme/puzzles? If you keep it the same all the time your costs will be much lower but you'll also get no repeat business. If you change it you'll need to either put in the time and effort yourself or will need to pay someone to make the physical changes building a set and stuff.

Are you going to have live actor/s in with the customers? Hard to find anyone with the right attitude that won't break character, can deal with difficult customers and high-stress environments. You'll also need costume/s and makeup, possibly prosthetics (tissue paper and liquid latex is a staple).

How often are sessions going to be? You'll need time to reset the room between sessions plus having a buffer zone in case people turn up late.

You'll also need to look into special escape room insurance and have a lawyer drum up a "you can't sue us if you hurt yourself" disclaimer to get customers to sign.

Start off by thinking of some clever puzzles/riddles/tasks and then work backwards from them to justify having them in the room.

Advertising. Don't hire anyone - get your business a twitter and a facebook account. Facebook has a system where it'll push your advertisements for a fee. Don't ever go with groupon. Ever.

There's a lot of legwork involved but if you do well it's a good little business to have.

Real business? Such as?

Oh yeah, that money sink hole you schmucks call a restaurant.

Basement escapement 2: electric bugaloo

go look after your "competitors" and copy their scenarios

lock them in your bathroom and shoot them with a shotgun if they try and escape room

I was thinking two permanent rooms, obviously first one, then work on the second one while earning money from the 1st.
Not sure about the live actors, though it does add a whole new element, and makes the room experience more dynamic.
How often, as often as possible, hour long sessions, with an hour in between for setting up.