Have you quit the nicotine jew?

I am trying to break the addiction. I tried the vape bullshit but I dont want to be addicted to anything. I dont like putting shit in my body and I dont want to waste money on frivolous shit like niggers do. It sucks but it is worth it.

Have you quit smoking. Are you a still a slave to nicotine? That is money you are wasting.

Enjoy your electronic lung aids if you don't quit

Just finish off your last pack, and then don't buy another.
That's how I did it.
6 fucking years ago.

>ecer starting smoking
How big a retard can you be?
And how can you struggle to stop? It takes effort to do things, it's not hard to not do things. I don't do things all the time.

this is also what I did
but it was hard as fuck and took me six months to stop buying them
i switched to a harsh, expensive, hipster brand (you know the one) so that my habit became expensive and even more stupid, and that helped

good luck OP

shit fucking thread, though, nigger

it's har but I'm down to about 3 cigs a day now

1 in the morning

1 after lunch

1 after dinner or before bed

nicotine is demon and people should never start smoking

fuck now i gota smoke

i quit the tabacojew over a year now. best thing i ever did. see here in jew york shity smokes are about 15 dollars a pack. so needless to say i am saving "MAD MONEY NIGGA". i can breath again, have more energy and my cock works better. more endurance. smell better. food tastes better. all these things and more once you RENOUNCE THE TABACOJEW.
and what ever you do DO NOT become a vapecuck.

I'm sure being a gluttonous, slothful underachieving virgin comes natural for you.

forgot to mention, the ONLY way to quit the tabcojew is COLD FUCKING TURKEY. it works. and yeah its hard, difficult, seems impossible but its 100% doable. it takes will power.

DO YOU HAVE WILL POWER
ARE YOU A MAN
OR ARE YOU A LEFTIST.

>nicotine Jew
its a plant from South America you absolute madman

I cold turkeyed booze, benzos and weed all at the same time. I'm sure I could quit smoking because it's the lesser of my addiction evils. I just don't want to.

Never understood smoking and always thought it smell terrible. What makes you start?

Coffee and cigarettes is way people live here. It's hard to stop when everybody around you smokes.

>COLD FUCKING TURKEY.
Literally this. I tried other stuff (gum and shit) but as long as the nicotine was in me I always went back to smoking. like a fucking junky. Cold turkey if you are going to quit/..

My starting was unique, as I needed something to take the edge off during my first bout of bad alcohol related withdrawal and DT's.

I used to main the black American Spirits, which were like the whatever bullshit special heavy blend ones.
I would smoke like 6ish a day on average, and go through a pack in like 2-3 days overall.

I weaned myself down to three a day, one after each meal.
Then for my last pack, I bought the regular light blue variety of American Spirits, which were trash compared to the shit I'd been used to, barely better than lites would've been.

At that point I stopped wanting to smoke those as much, I finished that pack.
I chewed gum nonstop for like two weeks to cope, usually like three pieces at once, but then I stopped doing that, too.

And now I just feel a slight urge to smoke a cigarette if I'm going through some bullshit or something, but that passes.

>What makes you start?
For me, it was the most relaxing thing I ever did. But the relaxing became just getting the fix from the withdrawal. It didnt solve the problems that made me start.

having normie friends that smoke

4 months no nicotine here. Tried everything, read this. It's all in your head. There's a torrent of it out there. Good luck

Cold turkey is the best way. That's from a recent study. Nothing works, and they agree. Go somewhere you won't be able to have access. That's what I'm about to do.

I have not smoked in 5 months after smoking regularly for about 12 years. You just have to stop cold turkey the cravings go away after 2 weeks.

Some people are really stupid and do dumb shit. Don't try too hard to understand the nonsense thry do.
Nothing will ever change with that attitude. Be the difference and encourage others to improve themselves too.

Do it right now. Im stoping right now. Do this with me.

>For me, it was the most relaxing thing I ever did
I hear this a lot and I don't understand it. I'm not a pharmocologist but isn't nicotine a stimulant? Shouldn't it do the opposite of relaxing you?

Might be just personal thing, but I litreally said to myself that I won't smoke anymore and that's it

I quit about 3 years ago.

Now I have one every once in a while

Ecig is the best way to quit IMO. Smoked for 20 years, tried everything. Finally switched to ecig, quit that a year later with nicotine gum. I don't fuck with the nicotine or soda jew now It is much easier to quit an ecig.

That being said, my shrink told me that my intermittent, chest wrenching cravings for nothing in particular are caused by my body craving dopamine. Which I don't get as much of anymore because I quit all of the bad stuff that I enjoyed so much.

Fixed that with the marijuana jew.

Shit never ends.

Maybe, but I enjoy killing myself with smoking for some reason. It's not even pleasure, nicotin is worse than heroin.

mouth fedora here. no i don't use it in public and it's super cheap. nicotine just slightly raises blood pressure and i like the act of smoking more than the nicotine buzz, which is actually pretty shitty.

>Are you a man? Or are you a leftist?
I like that statement.

10 year smoker here. Been trying to quit for the last few months, hasn't worked out very well. I'll go a few days but then it's back to smoking again. I've found it really hard not to when stressful shit happens. Especially with my moody ass wife and her bullshit.

I've tried the gum, weening myself off little by little, etc. None of it has worked. I've got 2 smokes left in the pack. I guess I'll burn them down and try to quit again.

hey me, what's my favorite color

Just go get a vape dude. Cost $60 and will make it a lot easier to quit. Especially since you look like a fucking degenerate always sticking a tiny metal cock in your mouth

i only use vape for cannabis

nicotine is degenerate

I've tried the vape shit. To me it just wasn't the same. It didn't do it for me at all.

Haven't had a snus in about a week. I wouldn't say i quit but it feels better after not doing it for a few months.

>nicotine is degenerate
>I only use cannabis

>weening myself off little by little
That shit doesn't work. Just stop doing it. Holy shit, it's not hard to not do something.
> I guess I'll burn them down and try to quit again.
No, fucktard, if you're quitting it means you don't do it anymore, you don't finish what you have.

>I dont like putting shit in my body

like food and water ?

Once you smoke once it becomes a life long struggle between willpower and succumbing to the nicotine Jew. Best advice to give your children is to never start and give them logical reasons, not scare tactics.

Well I just finished one. I'll toss out the last one then. Maybe you're right.

nicotine is a powerful intellectual stimulant, so never.

But I have tried vaping and I have got to say, it's a hell of a lot better.

5 cigarettes per day is comfiest ratio

This. It's horrible. I quit a year and a half ago and I almost lost friends because of it. It's a crippling addiction. You avoid places you can't smoke, avoid family that judges you for it, avoid going on trips because you can't smoke in transit. You drink beer, coffee and soft drinks because it kills the bad taste. You eat greasy food as well. Absolutely the worst thing you can do to yourself is smoke.

I do miss the higher blood pressure, though. Made me productive.

started smoking menthols instead, taste absolutely delcious desu. although bit autistic to pull out of the pocket in social situations. but they're like little mints in your pocket, so lovely.

Read this too, senpai! Literally the best book there is. I like how he talks about life instead of preaching to you.

And we're done. Last cig is in the trash. Wish me luck on this 376th time I'm trying to quit.

>I'll toss out the last one then
Good and never pick another one up. Shit, this isn't like getting in shape where you have to put effort in and do stuff.
>Best advice to give your children is to never start and give them logical reasons,
Yes, explaining the effects of it is important. But most of the effects are plain for anyone to see.
>nicotine is a powerful intellectual stimulant, so never
But there's way less retarded ways to use stims than smoking them. Stimulants can be nice but why would you smoke it instead of consuming any other way?

Faggotry to the highest degree.
Either quit smoking or smoke terrible tasting cigarettes like the rest of us.
Also people smoke Clove flavoured cigs down here. Shit is fucking rank tho

You don't need luck, you just need to be a man.
>
>cigarettes
>taste absolutely delicious
Sure

cloves were banned here. they are only in cigarillo form now. miss me some bali hais

Actually yes, i quit like 4 month ago after 7 years of smoking. I don't even know why, i think i wanted to check if it is really that hard. It is not.
I still smoke one cig a week, but it is just my and my friend habit during our firday drinking nights.

its easy to quit, stop intaking nicotine of any kind and youre cured.

I smoked 1-2 packs a day for 10 years and I managed to quick 3 or 4 years ago. That nicotine gum really made things easy for me once I made that honest decision to quit. I've tried patches before that but they didn't work at all, that gum instantly took away any desire I had to smoke. I had to go hard starting out eating a new piece every hour but I was able to gradually scale it back and then replace nicotine gum with regular gum and then eventually not needing anything. The whole process was actually very easy and took very little willpower, I only slipped up once and tried a cigarette but the gum made it so I got no enjoyment out of it.

I can't recommend it enough. I used to be able to buy expired packs of the gum for real cheap on Amazon so it would be worth looking into if you're interested. It works just as good as the fresh packs you just have to chew a little harder at first.

I smoked for 5 years while enlisted, and got back into it while I finished college. Shitty habit, glad I broke away. I used patches and willpower. The patches I got for free from a stop smoking group, so see if you have anything like that in your area.

Also, don't feel bad if you slip up. It's going to happen, so just keep moving forward. Good luck, brother.

I've quit after 15 years of smoking about 10-15 a day. Headaches and bad mood for 2 days, after that I was fine. I honestly don't understand what the fuss is about.

this. I quit it half a year ago, after 5 years. The first 3 days are the hardest.

Addicted to GUM what a faggot

i never smoked a single cigarett in my life and i wont do it ever.

I certainly was addicted to them for a little while. After 10 years I had to relearn what it was like to be normal again, to not constantly have that craving. That's all the gum does. It doesn't give you that high you would get with cigarettes, it actually takes away your ability to get that little buzz from cigarettes. All it does is make you feel normal again.

I am ready to quit thx burgerbro

lucky strikes best smoke i've ever had

i miss you old friend

Never started.