For any white bros that think women of different races are hotter than their own, what race do you prefer and why?

For any white bros that think women of different races are hotter than their own, what race do you prefer and why?

yup 100%
asian, indian all of the way down to black
to be real, they're all whitewashed but for some reason a lot of white chicks around here are boring and fake

whos your fav

Personally, I prefer hispanic and asian girls

>why

My preferences tend towards girls who are on the shorter side (like, less than 5'7") and dark hair. Of course, many white girls fit this as well but with hispanic and asian girls you get around a 90% hit rate with the only variance being in the height since they're all dark haired.

>why not (white girls)

I'm from NY. Southern NY is swarmed with the biggest cunts this side of California. Northern NY is a bunch of bible thumpers who will suck their cousin's dick before they let you take their virginity, though they are slightly more sane than the southern NY ones. In the same areas, the hispanic and asian girls are far better to deal with (excluding the obvious crazy/religious hispanic girls of course, but you can spot those a mile away).

In the end, it's just preferences. It's not like I can't or won't fuck or date a white girl. It's just a combination of push and pull in regards to the general trends. Means nothing with regards to individual women.

probably high asian; korean, chinese or japanese
but westernized and grew up here in the west
culture differences are a bitch

whar about you?

I'd say Jew women and other middle eastern women are my fav

any race as long as not US-raised/nationality
2017 and SAR talking to you
culturally this country is a shit hole

We already know how you idiots think. Silly leftist.

every single one of them
afros, asians, exotic, ginger, germanic, latinas,
orientals (alphabetical list)

I asked which one was your favorite.

im jewish go figure
can't stand them

and i told you they are all my favorites as soon as they not white
i deeply dislike generic white girls

You didn't even respond to the right person you newfag. Just say which one is your fav if you HAD to pick.

I'll take one of your Jew girls. Help me get one. I think they are the best looking

probably afros
some black shiny ebony beauty ready to breed my seed
sweet dream

Definitely Indian girls. They worship white cock. They are loyal, strive for nothing less than becoming a pharmacist/doctor/lawyer/engineer. Great cooks. They take cock like a champ, and have beautiful looks. Obviously there are exceptions, but on the average in the U.S. they’re great.

Do u find them more attractive than white girls?

I agree with this user

Ah that’s the thing. I love white girls too. But I have sort of a “thing” for Indian girls. If you want gf to future wife material, Indians are usually great. It seems to me if you choose a random U.S. born and raised white girl versus an Indian girl also born and raised in the U.S., the Indian will want to push herself hard in school to be successful. Very successful. As in, no career less than $80,000 a year starting out, with a max salary of mid or higher $100,000.
They just have this drive that most white girls dont seem to have. They put in hard work, and they also understand the value of money because their parents are stingy with money. Which is good, because you will never get rich buying the latest phone or clothes if you don’t have a career that can pay for it, and then some.

what is this supposed to mean?

if you're serious and likes jews then you're in luck. It's less a race and more a religion
so convert, most are brought up and told to find a nice Jewish boy.

I also feel indians generally are less slutty, at least in public (in bed they are insane), they have hot clothes (saree, for one), they also want to take a feminine role in the relationship. My Indian gf has straight up told me she expects me to protect her and provide for her and she wants to make big money while taking care of the home and child-rearing.

Just showing you how fucked up your half nigger kid will look like you fucking retard.

ok so you here just for the insults? ok

I'm very serious. I've always had a hard on for the Jew girls. I like their features. Not sure about the convert thing tho. I'm circumcised at least so maybe I'll still have a chance.

looks white to me

Because you're retarded.

you think this is white or ashes?

Low res pic but looks like a mix of the 2 maybe

what about this?

thats enough

is it because of what the look like, or where they grow up?
are you an idiot?

are you?

arabs and south asians get better hips

so you like these women because of their traditions...
you understand they're fighting for identity, their culture right?
but these jews look like whites
that's why it's a problem for them

Indian girls are so fucking hot when they wearing all their traditional clothes stuff fucking covered in jewels and gold.

But they think its bad when whites fight for their own identity. Which is why its a problem for us.

indeed

It is an amazing feeling to impress an Asian with my average white dick.

its getting harder to impress the white ladies

I really like Americanized Asians. Like sorority girl style. There were quite a few with me at UCF when I went.

Yeah, that is when I need to break out the dick-job combo.