loaf

Can someone explain

Cough cough

MODS!

sixxes logged
logofshit.com explains all

>Slidding
Stay in school, kids.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. Theres also Andys fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that theyre not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andys existential catchphrase Creamy Steamy Dreamy which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy Sixxs genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

MODS!

>MODS!!!

Hey genius, learn basic grammar.
It is "sliding", not "slidding".
You only double the consonant if the vowel before this is short, slide has a long i, not a short i.

top kek you dense fuck
loggers collectively coined a separate word entirely many many months ago, It's pronounced SLIDD-ING and spelled accordingly
e.g. "It's slidding, baby!"

orly.
How quaint.
It is still retarded, you look like a 2nd grader that has a minimal grasp on language when you do this shit.

somebody's got some growing up to do

MODS

RULE 10

MODS

kek LOG

These threads are spam, op continues to flood Sup Forums with forced memes

MODS ban OP

mods rule 10
mods rule 10
fat fuck autistic wheelchair welfare man

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

>MODS
ho ho ho

MODS

RULE 10

MODS