Gf thread comment your gf and show the world your definition of perfection here's mine she's in my shirt and my hoodie...

Gf thread comment your gf and show the world your definition of perfection here's mine she's in my shirt and my hoodie it's so over sized on her and it's so adorable

She looks like a tranny

Pretty eyes, but ugly mug and she's fat.
Hope she's tight because I gotta pretty shitfaced to squanch on that harlot.

My girl

that choker makes it look like she's got a bit of a beard going on. was sure this was a guy until i expanded jpg.

I'm not gonna try to be a white night and defend her honor because this is Sup Forums and I'll just get spammed with the same comment but none the less you're wrong because she's perfect and beautiful and i love her

It's a tranny

Nicole is cute.

awwwwwwww~

I remember being 16 too

Not your girl

My attempt at a wholesome thread failed lmao I think I'm just gonna ignore the rest of the thread everyone with a gf I hope you love em

Then why the hell did you post her on Sup Forums...

You're goddamn right.

fuckoff newfag

dude man up, who gives a fuck what other neckbeards here think, if you posted a pic of your gf and didnt expect this result, you didnt really think about where you were posting then did you. if you like her, a strangers opinion is moot.

My attempt at a wholesome thread failed lmao I think I'm just gonna ignore the rest of the thread everyone with a gf I hope you love em

Because I've seen wholesome threads before

Looks like a man with a stuffed bra

I expected this but I thought it would be mostly buried by the main goal of the thread

ill play anyway

Awwwww that's cute. Young love doesn't last forever, you'll see.

She's really cute tell her I said you're a lucky dude

Post cute girls

let's play

No clue what she looks like. She seems fat

well yes, she's on the chubby side, but in a good way

>In a good way

This thread could use some tits. As with most threads, I suppose.

Not very wholesome, fam

That's a gross nigger I hope you have no commitment to that thing other than your commitment to the world to get rid of that thing before some degenerate cums in it and it reproduces

Don't die on me

Here is where I get my man pleasure from

lol kate is so ugly, has been ever since high school

Ew don't post it's tits that's not what the user who said this thread needed tits meant take that ape-ette somewhere else user

Looks like every junkie whore I've ever seen standing and begging by the freeway

Kate and where you from?

I mean she's not black

This is a sad fucking thread

Dont be jealous of my fuck meat

Then she looks like a ugly islander woman the ones who balloon up after their first kid regardless she's gross and looks tainted with coon blood. Do your self a favor and loose her bud don't settle for less

Great milkers for a growing boy like me

Your fuck meat would suck my cock for 10 dollars and a clean needle probably I feel like that's probably the prettiest thing for miles around you and if not you may just be the issue

She has a beautiful little baby pussy which all men desire

Post it, faggot

I only share when I see other mens fuck meat

Post it

That must be all you can get then so you are the issue no way I'm fucking that street garbage no matter how good the puss is and looks

Just a poor country girl who gives me incredible pleasure that you could never have or find

This is what I enjoy while so many have to go without

>filename

Yeah see white trash nah I'm good buddy I wouldn't even rape that thing in the apocalypse even if had been dry dick for years

So much pleasure that I cum buckets and need to hydrate regularly from the fluid loss

I am sorry that you do not know the pleasure of a women but there is hope for you when you become nigger meat

I think she's pretty cute.... y'know, if she is indeed yours.

All mine found the poor country girl who had nothing and now she lives with me and is so grateful to just have someone who is able to take care of her and treat her right

Here she is painting thoe toes red for me since its my favorite color

Where did all the haters go?Are you jerking it to something you will never have because you are nothing but little faggots?

my girl

Niggers are meat for my 9mm bud and I have children I've had enough pleasure And she's grateful because she found some one beta and desperate enough to not only fuck BUT SUPPORT THAT. Fuck the things some will do for ass

Soon you're children will be fuck meat for niggers because you're a cuck and let then fuck that swine fat pig you call a wife so they only know what its like to be around a beta faggot of a father

That was a complement. Men, as we do everything else, make the best women so women with manly attributes are the most feminine.

Mine

Nice anything sexier

Maybe...

Any of her sweet fuck box?

Looks like fun and it does not look used and abused.This was my gift and surprise the first time I pulled down her panties and found this beautiful gem.

The wife from a few years ago.

WHERE TF IS THIS FAT

My gf

>my shirt and my hoodie it's so over sized on her
Shes the one who looks oversized