Anyone else think that JSE Coin might be viable once it releases...

Anyone else think that JSE Coin might be viable once it releases? I think it could have some potential considering how much more accessible it is.
I've been talking with some of the lead people in their discord and it seems pretty legit.
If you're interested please use my link so I could get an extra 3.5
jsecoin com/o/?a=45136

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

24 hours later I've made 70 cents. Hoping that JSE will go up 2x or 3x of its value when its released in june.

I think it'll go up fairly quick.
I'm planning on probably investing in it as soon as it releases in January

When I start mining I get like 10kh/s bit after a minute it drops down to about 16h/s. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Don't minimize the page. You have to keep it open otherwise that happens

Faggit

You have to keep the tab in view. You can't have it be open and idle.

mine jse coins in a new tab, but leave the tab open (dont minimize). then open a new browsers window and do your thing. it will still reach max hp/s in the background.

Thx. Will try it in the morning

Just leave it running over night dude. That's what I plan on doing. It's not like JSE is strainful on your pc anyways

I just recently started and already have a few coins to my name from just sitting back with my feet up.
If you want to register with my referral, I get some coins, and so do you!

jsecoin com/o/?a=41227

Can you post the invite link?

I did post it. It's the link at the bottom but you have to put the . Before com

Well play an absolute silence yt vid. If your PC goes to screensaver then it massively slows down.

jsecoin com/o/?a=41227

Discord invite my bad.

Or you could just turn your pc sleep mode off?

if youre trying to get into mining jse its probably too late for you. There is a limited number of the currency and users are rewarded via a lottery system, where 50 people randomly get $0.005 for each hash. as more and more people mine, it gets harder to build your portfolio

Yes or turn screensaver off

There you go
discord gg/aajpzG

Yeah cause on my pc at least my fan recognizes that there isn't a high work load while I have it running so it just slows down anyways