You're supposed to say "I couldn't care less", because you don't care at all, and unable to care any less

You're supposed to say "I couldn't care less", because you don't care at all, and unable to care any less.

Saying that you could care less doesn't tell me where you are in the scale of caring.

Regards, England

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc
youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw
cnbc.com/2016/04/27/americans-consume-almost-all-of-the-global-opioid-supply.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
youtube.com/watch?v=POl_o3grZRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"I couldn't care less"
This is exactly what we say.

bait/10

Nice bait but not today

I could care less, europoor.

So remain sounding like fools.

I'm an American and I 100% agree. Very annoying. Another annoying thing a lot of people do here is misuse the word "literally." I read a news article once in which the reporter wrote, "the mother was literally beside herself with grief." And it infuriated me because it is impossible to be "literally" beside one's own self. Fucking morons

Lack of decent education I suppose.

I know you britfags are too retarded to read, but go ahead and try re-reading what I wrote and not just look at the pictures.

Why are you so obsessed with Americans?

You're wrong though, most Americans say it incorrectly.

And you're supposed to say ''oriented'' not ''orientated'' you stupid limey bastards. No one else in the world says that dumb shit.
Fuck off,
THE USA

It means we choose to care more about something that we'd usually disregard.
Example:

>hey bro, have you seen such n such
>for the last fucking time, I could care less about your shitty thread

No dickbag.
If I did care nothing at all I would not comment. I literally could care less. That doesn't mean I give a lot of fucks.
Idiots.

I'm not sure it's only Americans who say it that way? I've heard british people say it incorrectly as well.

caring souls

I could care less about your opinion

>literally
NOT AGAIN.jpeg

Stop ruining what we gave you.

>You're wrong though, most Americans
I live in America
You live in England
How the fuck are you going to tell me what Americans say?

Fuck off with this bullshit bait

vid related

youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc

>I couldn't care less
That is what we fucking say. Some people say it wrong but most of us say that. Now go fuck your mum.

The "could care less" part of that bar could be anywhere

I live in America too, (unfortunately) and I can confirm that most Americans do indeed say it incorrectly, because most Americans are borderline retarded

>Being this obsessed
I don't blame you, poor bastards are probably just trying to distract yourselves from your refugee problem.

>I live in America too
I believe you

lol charls?

We say "I could care less" because we care enough to mention so.

>refugee problem.
>amerika
>muuum, tell them it's no refugees it's immigrants!

Mexicans. You've accepted them.

Irregardless, you're a cunt

I could care less about what you think faggot

Touched a nerve

I live in America and can tell you with the utmost certainty, that most Brits say "I could care less".

>Fucking retards

We don't all say that you buck-toothed limey.

I do, but you and I both know this country Is garbage

> Regards, The rest of the world who bothered to learn English by the book, rather than parroting their closer social circles and regularly encountered slices of populace

ftfy, Limeyfag

>I could care less
Means putting in minimal effort for said idea but could easily retract to 0.
>I couldn't care less
Means putting in as much time and effort into something as possible until satisfied.

Don't try to understand the language.

Free Julien and give me all your money!

I say it despite fags like you.

Joke
(You)

>know this country Is garbage
Then leave you piece of shit. I happen to love this country and am doing pretty fucking good. Just because you're a failure doesn't mean it's the country's fault. Give me your info, I'll send you the money for a plane ticket to your dream country.

try to remain calm

Then please do so.

because we care so little that we don't even care about how we say the phrase
get on our level

It means that you care so little that you actually care a little more than the minimum because it'd take more effort to care less, trying to care less than you do also means you actually care more.
Therefore, I could care less.

think you mean "to spite" there bruv

probably mexican

Fun facts:

In england the accent was born from the higher class fags wanting to distinguish them from the poor so they started talking like a bunch of posh homos and it caught on.

The standard american/canadian accent is the original and true accent as it made its way over here before that shit, and we didn't feel a need to talk like we have half a dick in our mouths and cant quite handle vowels.

Fact 2:

The british football league originally governed 2 sports: soccer, and rugby. The league eventually dropped rugby as soccer was more popular.

The people continued to call it football after the organisation itself.

Its soccer bitches.

Inb4 american spelling. Im canadian. We spell things correctly.

starts as sarcasm, then becomes a common phrase that people understand its meaning when the tone is dropped.

I think there's a couple other weird americanisms that work that way

>Europoor
>Still salty for the german out-jewing of 39

stop stealing my bit.

regards, David Mitchell

smartphOWNED

The wall has started production

I'd rather deal with screwed up sayings than have to worry about local buses exploding

smartphOWNED.

Good post canafriend
Bongs BTFO

lucky you made it through your schooling there laddo

Not just the US user, it's misused - literally - just as badly in the UK.

They can't help it Æthalfrid, they're mudblods.
Austrialia was made up by European criminals and America was made up by European zealots and morons. Not that you Brittards should have a say in this, you literally have a stop called South Quauauays pronounced Keys somehow and you say Libary instead of Library, not to mention the fact that the letter R barely exists anymore and for some reason Greenwich is pronounced Grenn itch.

Fuck yes. This one winds me up, "orientated" is unnecessarily long and stupid. Britfag here btw.
Trips checked.

Does the misuse of literally come from California? Because I think it might be a good idea to move it a little further North.

Considering 9 times out of 10 when Amerifats say "I could care less" they actually mean "I couldn't care less", it matters, retard.

Also commenting on something to essentially say "Hey, I care about your problem" (since you apparently care) is pointless when you don't offer any actual support.

that guy is cringe and his hair is thinning haha faggot. language has RULES you cant just say whatever the fuck you want and hope people understand. Thats called being "retarded".

Tfw when i hate it too but it has worked its way into my vocabulary and i cant stop myself using it.

related

youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

>filename
Chuckled.

The English speak English...Americans don't speak English...they speak American...which is a watered down version of English.

Witnessed

>Soccer
>Literally means Socks
>Football in every other language
>American Football = Hand-egg
>Canada - loves racemixing, half french

Oh you anglos amuse me. How lovely it would have been to have your extinction next to the holocauster

>Irregardless
Lul'd

>facts
pic related
also shit you read in a newspaper isnt a fact

Also
>cnbc.com/2016/04/27/americans-consume-almost-all-of-the-global-opioid-supply.html

No wonder they're a bunch of retards. Novocaine when at the dentist and morphine just by looking at others in pain. Americans are the most hypochondriac people in the world.

No, the drug jews pay the doctors to prescribe that shit. But go on believing your fantasy.

Honestly it depends on what youre meaning is. Technically it caould be used either way. I COULDN'T mean you dont care at all. I COULD meaning you might not or could possible care less than. Why is an english fag trying to tell an american how to speak american english? Speak your own english, brit fag.

Blow it out youre ass, euroserf

>half french

More like a third. And we pushed them into a single province.

They leaked out into some tiny ass municipalities across ontario and in the Maritimes but they mostly just stay away.

Too bad you didn't Skewer the eagle like you can in HoI4 with Mexico

I'm an American and honestly I couldn't care less what England thinks of me.

This coming from the cunts who can't fucking pronounce "titanium" correctly, and have to abbreviate literally every celebrity's name into some kiddy name when discussing them in the media. You stupid fucks, you butcher the English language more than white Americans ever will. You're literally down there with the niggers and their "vernacular" these days.

>muh jews
You blame the jews, but you're the one country in the world that love jews more than anything else. You all get cut like jews and mudslims and you all either love Kapitalismus (Jew-crafted) or Communism (Jew-crafted). Not to mention they are only 3% of your entire population but are up to what? 80% of all your CEOs are either Jew or has a Hooknose Spouse. I bet that there's not a single american who doesn't know a single jew, is related or has a relative married to a jew or is a jew himself.

You're all a bunch of disgusting mudblods and mongrels

>This coming from the cunts who can't fucking pronounce "titanium" correctly
Aluminium anyone?

>Novocaine when at the dentist
Lol, atleast we have our teeth worked on.

yep.

"Wez juz gun call it ALUMINUM cuz that one I is just to much for us Cleetus"

"Wez also gonna call stuff really dumb stuff like, MOOOVIE cause it moves, then pretend it's short for motion video when every video is motion, that's what makes it distinguishable from a PICTURE"

"Also Cleetus let's call it HorseBACKriding because we don't know where on the horse you're supposed to ride it. It sure as Begeebus wasn't that long stick tween its legs"

It's a question dumbass
"I could care less?"

I'm Norwegian, not British
We have dental care

Get the sand out of your fanny.

That's not how you make a question retard
It would be:
>Could I care less?
and the answer is yes because anglos do too much small talk.

GO hug your Muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0

>deflecting

Do you not use drugs when having major dental work done over there? Serious question.

American education has declined to the point that people think a question is just a question mark. SAD!

>England
>dental work
Pick one

Why don’t you go smoke a fag yeah British faggot. Ps this is the kinda dumb shoe you guys drive.

That question was for the Norwegian. Not the Brits.

Only if you're a girl.
If you're a real tranny you can get get some cyklon to knock you out.
I did my rootcanal filling with just some local anesthesia. You never go full american like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=POl_o3grZRw

No wonder you're all a bunch of wannabe templar fags

You're right, pic is me.

>local anesthesia
Unless I'm having a brain fart, that's what Novocaine is. Shot into the gums via needle. Thats how most have it done. Not really following your logic here. Unless you're talking about the little bitches who who get knocked out via pill or gas because they have a fear of the dentist.