So, they opened a new McDonald's in my hometown

so, they opened a new McDonald's in my hometown

Do they have Wendy's there?

they closed one in here lmao

Is this the only one?
The breakfasts are better than the burgers, coffee pretty good too.

For me, it's the McFlurry Choco Crunch™

the only one where? in my hometown? no, we have two now
McDonald's, Burger King, Subway. Pizza Hut is on the way. we also have local fast food restaurants like pic related

nice I like big cut fries

burgers are delicious too

How do you feel about it?

I personally don't really eat mcdonalds. Maybe once or twice a year?

The food is a bit too unhealthy there. Also if I'm going to break my fat/salt/calorie intake I'll probably choose In and Out. More fresh ingredients made the right way and less manufactured stuff and artificial shit.

The food is bland, not delicious in McDonald's.

Good post

The US has way way better regional fast food chains to choose from than McDonalds.

It's basically our Foster's at this point in that the rest of the world eats it more than we do. Black people are the only ones that eat at McDonalds with any kind of regularity in the US.

the McD's in my town closed three years ago

look exactly like the on in my town

Do they serve like beer?

absolutely
I'm trying to eat healthy but sometimes I just have to eat some junk food. it feels good

everyone prefers "tapas", much tastier and cheap too.

Absolutely. I loved Tapas Bars when I was in Spain, Spanish ham certainly is the best in the world.
I was also surprised about Spanish beer, it's not bad.

There's 5 mcdonalds in my 300k people town

well, I can say the same for german beer, can't live without a cold franziskaner every once in a while.

>be Br
>have best BBQ in the whole world
>buy junkfood from a company that eventually doesn't even pay taxes in Brazil
True cultural enrichment

Here the spanish tapas are nice, and the mc donalds are for poor people, also is disgusting.

Are those mc donalds? Because they look so fancy.

That mc donalds looks fancy, pic related is the typical mc donalds from a shitty neighborhood in mexico.

looks exactly like the ones we have over here

If you like wheat beer I recommend you Augustiner Weissbier or, even better and one of the best German beers imo, Augustiner Lager (pic), I've seen supermarkets in Spain selling both.

a beer and a tapa is usually 1 or 2€ in here and it's great for mingling with other people.

>Are those mc donalds?
come on, lad. are you blind?

never seen it before, saved the pic for future shooping, thanks.

Or look for a Schneider's Weizen, Schneider's in general is considered one of the best (big) breweries in Germany

Če mislš Kranj, si en mesec pozn. Projekt Burger je boljši.

I had my doubts because this picture of this fancy mcdonalds. Wow, is kind of cheap, I think here in Mexico is like 60% more expensive.

Also, mc donalds is like 3 euros, hamburger, fries and soda.

The grass really is greener over there

God is not a Muslim, that's why

doh

saved too, thanks, will search for them next time I pass in local delicatessen shop.

don't know how mucj for Mc in here, haven't been in one in years but I believe it's 6€ for a menu

my town does not have mcdonalds or burger king

fuck this pathetic hellhole i want out

super very nice
thank you america for the good and nutritious food mcdonalds serves, truly our greatest ally

is that why you fled to Germany?

are you a polar bear?

Who /CarlsJr/ here?

Whataburger was good too but they closed like 20 years ago... ;___;

no

are you?

Multi-national fast food chains like McDonalds seem to differ in quality alot from country to country.
I've eaten at McDonalds in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Spain. The food was best in Sweden.
My brother also ate at a McDonalds in China, and he told me that it was the worst meal he had ever been served at any resturant ever.

46.247943, 15.280433

makes sense. germans are unwilling to pay much for food, i've heart that poles and czechs are coming to germany to buy food, because it's cheaper here.
when i was in the us i was surprised how expensive mcdonalds was, i thought they were selling burgers fpr 1€ / 1$ everywhere in the world

>

Haha, I work at a hotel here, and I often see Germans that are comming car and camping wagons bringing their own food.

Also, I think the cheapest burger at McDonalds in Norway is 15kr. (Slighly less than 2€)

i imagine norway to be the most expensive country when it comes to food.
when i was in amsterdam norwegians stoners/tourists (and saudis^^) where the only one dining in the most expensive restaurants in the center.
btw i am from the north sea and i know a sailor who owns a boat loves to sail in norwegian waters 1-2 times a year. he smuggles schnaps into norway and already has regular customers.

>i imagine norway to be the most expensive country when it comes to food.
At least we are not far from it. We don't have a large industrial scale agriculture sector like most other European countries. Farms are small, and usually far from each other. The vast majority of our land is nowhere near of being suitable for any agricultural purpose.
So besides our fishing industry, food production in Norway is really cost ineffective.

>dining in the most expensive restaurants
We might have a different view of what's exensive. Every time I'm in Berlin, I end up eating dinner at restaurants almost every day. 10-15€ is what you usually pay for the ingredients to cook your meal at home here anyways.

>he smuggles schnaps into norway
It's a lucrative bussiness. A litre of vodka usually costs like 40-60€ here. It's almost half of a regular 8 hour salary.

good to see 1950's finally arrived in Slovakia

>buy because it's cheaper
well it's the same price, but it's got a lot more quality in it
for instance, ketchup in Czech Republic is only 17% tomatoes, in Germany it's 95%

>We don't have a large industrial scale agriculture sector like most other European countries.
Also Norwegian food mafia
>A litre of vodka usually costs like 40-60€ here
jesus fucking christ

>ketchup in Czech Republic is only 17% tomatoes
???? the fuck is the rest made out of?

Wow 6 Euros is a lot for a McD, but in Europe everybody is rich.

>but in Europe everybody is rich.
yeah, fuck you

why are your roads so bad

tried to drive to medjugorje it was a slalom

>Also Norwegian food mafia
Correct. Due to the unproprtionate political power of the farmers in this country, they have managed to raise the toll on food imports to ridicilous levels.
At the same time, the large food chain stores, that make up the vast majority of the market, realized that people have to eat anyways. So they have formed almost cartel like bussiness structures, and have gradually been raising the food prices over the last decades.

The fact that your own chains managed to keep out Lidl (which is the 4th biggest food chain in the world, 66 billion yearly revenue) is a pretty good indicator just how much power they actually wield, it's ridiculous.

A few years ago, they managed to push the Swedish Ica chain out of Norway as well.
It's almost impossible to establish yourself on the Norwegian food market.
The food chains in Norway often own, or co-own several layers of their production chains, an generaly have much more favourable deals with their suppliers than any foreign competitor could ever dream of. In addition, the import tariffs on food are sky high.

Ray Kroc himself was of Slovakian descent