JUST LET US WIN

JUST LET US WIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHA

OK

it was our fault sending you flopetegui but this season is all your fault

JUST

>poorto

>Porto will forever be behind Benfica
K E K
E
K

porto é merda :^)

>city loses to arsenal
happy face
>liverpool loses to crystal
happy face
>real loses to barça
sad face
>porto draws
happy I WANT TO KILL MYSELF FOR FUCK SAKE

MEME ALL YOU FUCKING WANT, BENFICA IS STILL THE FUCKING BEST.

Benfica doesn't win a single title for like 11 years or so and nobody says shit, Porto doesn't win one for 4 years and suddenly it's like Benfica always wins.

Yeah the best among the worst.

You realize Portofags on this board grew up with them mopping up every year? It's no surprise they're losing their shit.

NUNO VETE YAAAAA NUNO VETE YAAAAA NUNO VETE YAAAAA

the fuck happened? forgot about >our league because el classico.
did NES fuck up again?

It's frustrating though. Everytime we had the chance to get first place we fuck it up.

To be honest a lot of Porto fans are huge crybabies who feel they are owed a title every single year, our recent losing streak has at least served to expose all the fairweather fans.

Should I watch this league?

No fuck off. This league is being cancelled.

>Portofag was not expecting yet another nil-nil

Too many young, inexperienced players, they choke whenever they have a big chance (I'm looking at you Silva, you fucking manchild). But at least we're actually starting to build a decent fucking roster for once, unlike the past 3 years where we just spent milions on useless fodder.

Good, I like to see the young portofags here in the south being exposed for the bandwagoning cunts they are.

PdC always built a regional identity around Porto and then I see these edgy kids in my city supporting a club whose fans often diss the south.

Porto got some oxygen with Soares but that ran out

Now watch while those fags turn out to be lifelong Benfica fans if Benfica keeps winning.

I know a few cases of people that changed from Benfica fans to Porto fans in the 2000 decade. What a lack of integrity.

Probably some kids and teens will do the same thing the other way around this time.

how are the Mexicans playing there, at they good or shit?
honest answers please

not a portista, but I find corona and layun good and herrera a piece of shit

thank god, for a few weeks there i thought he would be Jardel 2.0