Any guitar Sup Forumsros on

Any guitar Sup Forumsros on

(1)2

(2)2

It's garbage

I was about to get a Blondie like that before I got my strat. Is it a fender or something else?

Edgy gay guitar

Really?

too lazy to take a picture of mine but this is one of them. also have a 90's Fender Strat Squier, black, no pick guard, floyd rose bridge, chrome hardware, rosewood fret board, etc.

how can all of you have such shit taste isn't this board for weirdos? in guitar terms you're all normies AF

please enlighten us and if you post some $2000+ dick measurer then kys

Contributing:

1) circa 1984 Aria Pro II ZZ Custom with SD Invaders

everything ITT is the most absolute basic equipment with no sense of discretion whatsoever. you could spend less money and get a more unique guitar. are you in high school and hang out in guitar center? wtf is this thread?

did you buy this from Cinderella?

I see a bunch of words in your post but nothing of substance... put up or shut up kid

1974 strat
1982 fender f200
1976 conn 12 string

lol wtf carpet

2) 2009 Fender Jaguar Custom Player

>put up or shut up kid
literally you first. put up a good guitar or shut the fuck up

like I thought, you have nothing to contribute except for bad trolling

lol it was in an old house i used to rent for cheap. that carpet was ugly as hell but it was soft

1965 Harmony H15

>trolling
well you clearly don't know anything about guitars if you think a strat is a cool guitar. it's literally the most basic guitar of all time only played by plebs. the burden of proof is on you. i didn't make this shitty thread

4) POS Yamaha beater

lol wtf living with your parents

looks like polyester. shiny

Well it certainly looks dated but it's a great player. The Jag is my main.

how does the Harmony play? how's the action?

she plays like an experienced girl

Was this thing supposed to be a BC Rich Warlock at some point?

these are so bad. just post the cock guitar already

Found this guitar in a skip, I think it used to be a vintage brand vs6, the logos were sanded off the headstock but the wilkinson pickups were a hint.

gave it a quick sand, some wood stain and a dust of lacquer. Solid.

also got this ibanez

what’s wrong with basic

i'll help you out: what's wrong with strats? the way it sounds. what kind of music are you playing? also your particular strat is ugly.

It plays great, sounds great, the action is low. The neck is thick like a baseball bat most people are not used to that nowadays. I paid 100$ for it 10 years ago with the case.

nice

go back to playing your schecter 8 string with cross inlays, the strat is the ak47 of guitars

a Harmony with low action? wow. did you mod it or did it come that way?

Yamaha APX500 (in photo), Epiphone Les Paul, Fender C-60 and some old Stagg I have

never played an extra string in my life. the strat is the plebiest guitar of all time. it's what 14 year olds buy at Guitar Center in black and practice "blues licks" on. sounds like shit.

>basing a guitar's utility on the demographic of people that buy it

you are literal autism

Some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

>Clapton
>Beck
>Hendrix
>Gilmour
>Blackmore
>Ray Vaughn

Na bro, these strat playing dudes in bands that shaped music don't know what they're on about.

apx500ii was the first guitar i ever owned, that same color too

Obv troll is just mad because he can only afford the first act stratocaster

i'm basing it only on the sound of it. sorry you can't read.
you listed the best guitarist of all time, one great guitarist, two mediocre ones and the other two don't rate. proof that you're an absolute pleb. people played strats because that's all that was around. i assure you you can never be Hendrix no matter what guitar you buy.
nah i build guitars from scratch. i have very nice guitars, thanks.

oh yea??

Previous owner installed a single coil PU in the middle (I never use it) and replaced the original tuners with Yamaha tuners. I did shielding + new pots, the originals were super scratchy and no amount of contact cleaner could fix them.

Great sound to it, looking to upgrade to a nice sound crisp Gibson

literally better than most of the guitars ITT
very cool. why don't you use the middle pickup?

a gibson acoustic or like a les paul?

Nice, I have the same one in blue, sounds good

>you can never be Hendrix
I'd have thought that was painfully obvious.
Point is, they played strats, and they sound great you fucking ape.

Hendrix could have made his asshole sound great

For all the people blowing smoke up it, I'm surprised it never produced a tune.

there is a track on Electric Ladyland. if you play it backwards during a certain moment you can hear a fart run through a fender amp.

>very cool. why don't you use the middle pickup?

Man, this guitar has the creamiest Gold foil pickups on it already. That's all the tone I need tbh. I'm not saying there's no use for the middle pickup, I just havent found any. It looks cool though.

My babby

fair enough. i honestly get it. what kind of music do you play?

>duct tape
all the tone you need

that’s not my guitar but i like strats

I fucking love these guitars. Hardtailed though, I've never managed to get along with a bigsby trem

losers

bassist detected

Anything that sounds good with an overdriven tube amp an a touch of fuzz and wah here and there.

>52 years old single ply pickguard
>duct tape

Been jamming on this for some time now. Practicing is coming along well.

look ma! no strings!

radical

not op but def a fender telecaster. you can tell from the body and pickups, get your knowledge up bruh