First time cutting myself

First time cutting myself

and? wdf you want a cookie?

wow, I remember my first time. what happened? did you accidentally drop the knife. Mine happened when I was unloading the dishwasher and reached in to fast.

you're supposed to go down the street for results not across it

do it attention fag

Do you suffer from mental health issues

>First time

from the healed over weak ass past attempts, I'm calling BS

Cant do across cause im a fucking coward

pussy

you are doing it wrong you useless human being

Tell you from experience, just stop it.

Congratulations. Keep going.

Yeah end up like me lmao

Down the road, not across the street, you white trash.

Nice

Lmao you must be real bad at life if your too much of a pussy to go deep

Time stamp

Yeah time stamp

You look like you came straight out of Auschwitz

No one actually cares. Go back to crying for attention in real life

I cut myself with scissors one time when I was a kid trying to open a bag of candy.

Why would you do it on the top part and not the bottom part of your forearm? There's hair on top and it's clearly visible. It's easier to hide if you do it on the bottom part. Don't do it where there's hair you sicko.

Ass

=(

>hey look at user, he’s so weird, he can’t even cut himself on the proper side of his arm

Use a razor, they're easier to control the cut with and make the cut cleaner. Clean the area and the blade before, and after, cutting. Though you should stop before it's too late, cutting isn't the best idea in the world.

Self harm is self harm.

Lmao I do that at work

Dont wanna do it on the other side cause important shits close yo

do you have an eating disorder?

People will cut under the arm to hide it, this fag wants attention.

K, first off, you're doing this for attention you fucking faggot. If you really wanted help, you'd do something about it instead of posting on Sup Forums

Besides, those are just scratches.

I did not know that.

Been skinny my whole life. Maybe, Maybe not.

When did i say i needed help

The only time cutting is acceptable is if you derive pleasure from it. Like Yuri from Doki Doki Literature Club

So you are doing it for attention.

tell us about your eating disorder fat ass are you m or f?

Got hard when i saw Blood, does that count?

>self harms
>doesn’t need psychiatric help

Kek

zozzle

Then do it right the first fucking time.

Lol

If u want attention this is what you do. Next dubs I cut B in my flesh. That's how u get attention user

Remember kids!
--- Sideways for attention
| Long ways for results
And both ways for Jesus

Retarded faggot. Fuck off and die.

>tfw you hate attention and are shy as fuck
>but want to hurt self

give me attention but please don't actually look at me?

fuck knows what I want

Congrats on cutting yourselves, you want something for it, a medal maybe?

Damn we got an edgelord supreme over here. Hella dank edgez

Not a medal fuckin attention

I'm old as shit. 40. Why do you cut yourself? I honestly don't understand and maybe I don't want to know, but it's such a huge thing. What do you get out of it? I just drink too much and lie about it.

you suck at it. also stop

Does it count if I my self have dubs lol

Use a razor or a actual sharp knife. Clean cuts heal better.

I fucked the right side of my arm with cuts and cigar burns. Yeah it's not gonna be great in the future when you're left with big ass scars that you don't want to have to explain to people.

I'd recommend stopping to be honest user because it's with you for a long ass time/forever

I pay an old woman to give me attention and listen to my bullshit

It's called therapy, you should try it

I used to cut myself, its amazing but be careful because you may become an addict.
>also
People will think you are an attention seeking faggot, insane or some shit.
FUCK THEM

This

If i'm being honest, i don't Know.

When my Brain is deprived of certain things i like it starts going batshit crazy, looking for something, anything to fill the void that is boredom.

I've got scars all over my body I'm that fucked up, clearly your starting to do it try and stop.

Have you not answer your own question.

ive only cut once when i was 18, it was a crazy night, drugs, depression, i went all out, felt amazing but that was the only time, maybe got a dozen scars like this from that one night

Healthy white, why not get a tattoo over them

try to tell me more. Why would you do that instead of just crying or drinking until passed out. Why did it feel amazing? I really want to know. I'm sad as fuck but it's never crossed my mind. Maybe I would prefer cutting to drinking...I don't know.

Drinking would be better due the fact the pain you feel would show in the inside why cutting may give u that jolt of numbness, shows that your hurting and now a day's, you be called a edge lord

that doesn't sound right though. Maybe you are being sincere, but that really doesn't make sense. Feel free to try to explain again, I mean that btw, not being derisive

i do have tats, just not over the scars
crying does nothing for me, only occasionally i get fucked up like right now.

Feeling pain is better than feeling nothing, but there is a life after depression. Don't mutilate yourself.

Drinking helps because you don't want to face your problems and you can keep it secret, the only damage be inside. Cutting is a the same but you show damage. And people judge you for your scars. Main thing is gett help.

Why is your arm so long and gross?

Everyone is different

I've heard that a lot "feeling pain is better then feeling nothing" or "at least that makes me feel something"....but I don't get that. What does it mean? I feel sad and disappointed as fuck, but why would cutting help that. Is it that there are people who are numb and don't feel? That doesn't make sense to me because it usually comes from somewhere that the cutter feels depressed first? Am I wrong? I really want to understand because it just seems foreign to me.

>drinking Corona
You should die if you’re just gunna drink literal bottled water.

When you are overcome by emotions you go numb a self defence mechanism, you feel nothing and the world is gray, but to feel pain from that you point of view is bliss, because you are healing

Depression isn't really sadness, it's overcoming nothingness. Like hopeless and melancholy ramped up to 10. That's why self medication and self harm is so common amongst the depressed.