Why haven't you done it yet Sup Forums?

why haven't you done it yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

camsexter.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have.

mostly scared of death, everlasting nothingness, etc.
i don't really want to die atm honestly, tried in October, don't feel like it anymore

Hockey, music and Canada

i have. it's a pretty rudimentary knot tbh

Cause I'm a pussy.

Because life is fantastic

Gotta save money for my cremation so my parents don't waste more money on me

Wrong, apparently.

are you glad now you didnt go through with it?

they say most people who attempt and fail immediately regret it after doing so

I tried by alcohol poisoning, retarded thing to do because i just puked and woke up a few hours later, tho i was already a bit drunk. Yes, there was regret, a little bit cause I failed, and a little bit cause i tried in the first place.

Cause i aint scared of living

I'd rather live in pain than die. Im too stubborn and selfish to kill myself. I'm going to take everything I can from this world before I let it take me.

In reality we are taking from you.

Because I'm not risking botching it up and becoming a paraplegic,, how would I kill myself then, Imma just save what meager scrapings I can afford to get myself an exit bag

Get a .45 with hollow tips. 1 inch above and forward of the ear hole will make it instant. Best way to go.

Ausfag here, can't get a gun, if I could, I wouldn't be here, posting in this thread

I'm just hoping things will get better, although I know they won't

idk just walk into a field, everything is lethal over there right?

Nope they won't, no need to suffer yourself. .45 1 inch above and forward of ear hole.

To you, yes, but our bodies have more or less adjusted to it, but on a serious note, I live in the inner city, no fields of lethal shit for dozens of miles, and I don't have a car, since I'm a poorfag

I don't want to go to hell

If you do it and your parents don't pay the morgue will do it and not even send a bill.

There is no god. .45 1 inch above and forward of ear hole.

Send me 450 mBTC and I will

Okay doit first and we will send.

You could take your own advice, no pain, some mess, a crotchless fursuit for antiquity

While I do have an M&P 45 I keep it loaded near my bed for when a nigger tries to play the fool. My bucket list includes killing niggers and that is a requirement.

Then go on a shooting rampage in the black neighborhoods, don't forget the fursuit

The only way you can guarantee death from alcohol poisoning, is by pouring it into your ass.

if you wanted to kill a nigger you could just drive to your local ghetto, get in an argument with some nigger, shoot them and drive off. police wouldn't even think to hunt you down, they would just assume "gang violence" or something.

Because pot and pussy exist.

And you can only get the former

Going to. Just no fully prepared.

*not

Try your hand at the roulette cam camsexter.com

which link do i download to access the cams?

I'm tired of failing at every attempt